ITT: Stimulants

ITT: Stimulants

What stimulants do you guys use? Coffee gives me diarrhea, upset stomach and sweaty palms. Ritalin has a gnarly crash. Modalert just gave me anxiety. What do you guys recommend?

Cum.

Keep doing drugs and enjoy dying early

crack

8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, a good diet, regular exercise, and occasional socializing with good people
microdosing is cool too

>Ritalin has a gnarly crash
I don't find it bad at all. Dexies are probably better though.

Ran out of Adderall so I am using Ritalin right now. In my experience, Adderall is best at a moderate dose. If I have a particularly rough crash, I'll have a few glasses of wine or a Xanax.

Modafinil. Nowhere near Ritalin, but also none of the shittiness that comes with Ritalin. Stay away from amphetamines, coke...

sounds like you got it all under control heheheheh eh eh he eh....

hahaha I know, I know

try uridine it synergizes with most stimulants, reducing tolerance and upregulating dopamine receptors

theanine, caffeine, dmaa, nac

tru

yerba mate

USed to do Hasj and weed, but 1 time got a panic att while being stoned, never touched anything anymore even quit Caffeine

Cocaine, dumbass

Slightly different, has anybody used weed to help study? I thought about vaping a little bit at a lower heat (gives a more cerebral high) which just makes you more comfy normally and studying with that high would make it easier to sit in my chair for hours.

That's what I like about Ritalin/dexies/stims in general, yeah they make you more focused, but it also just makes you happier and more complacent to be studying.

dis

this

notroopill
thank me later

Modafinil. If modalert is making you anxious, cut back to 100 mg or less.

Took Modalert for the first time last week.

I stayed up for 3 days straight I kid you not. Also it gives me a weird "giddly" stomach feeling that I also get on shrooms. Also maintained focus and clarity during those 3 days.

I think this will be my stimulant to go. Coffee gives me migraines and Ritalin makes me tired and the crash is insane.

Modalert has almost the same effect as Meth to me except I don't feel paranoid.

modalert is modafinil, i like it but makes me pretty irratable and snappy.

thats fucked how much did u take

Weed can make it easy for you to sit down and study, but it makes it much, MUCH less effective. It doesn't stick anywhere near as well. Cost me a few exams in my first year, dont make the same mistake.

Take concerta. NO crash . You will be focused like a laser

>taking synthetic drugs at all

ayyy lmao

dextroamphetamine

>The consumption of hot mate tea is associated with oral cancer,[33] esophageal cancer,[34] cancer of the larynx,[34] and squamous cell cancers of the head and neck.[35][36] Studies show a correlation between tea temperature and likelihood of cancer, making it unclear how much of a role mate itself plays as a carcinogen.[34]

Thanks senpai, might give it a shot once I've actually finished my study for the night and see what's it like. If it's as shit as you say then I haven't actually wasted any time because I'd just have been watching tv instead.

yerba mate everydaaaay

then some weed to kill the hedge when it gets to inteeeeense

I woke up at 6am to drink more mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this guy knows the deal

and it huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts

who here drinks over 1L of mate a day?

I used to smoke to study but it only worked if I liked what I was reading, turns out it's quite stupid to smoke to study if you already like what you're studying, people need help studying what they DONT like

IMO it helps that you start studying before smoking. The other way around and it'll be much harder to start. Also, i think it's better doing it with a sativa, because an indica will make you wanna rest.

Also, works better when you need to actually do stuff (eg. uni project) instead of simply studying (I think it's because of the short term memory effect it has)

witnessed

Snus & coffee, although I use elvanse as well on prescription since I've got ADHD. Only use it occasionally though. It's enjoyable if you're going to work on your own but not that good in social situations.

This thread kinda proves the point that biz is infested with ADHD people

not that it's bad, but it does explain a lot

People with ADHD are naturally impulsive and drawn to taking risks. It's not that strange to find that people who are working in fast paced environments often have some sort of ADHD

LSD microdose in the morning with piracetam, freshly grinded coffee 2 hours later, follow with low dose of Kratom

really?

the only risk people with ADHD takes (from the people I know) is using drugs

actually I want to study the relation between ADHD and cocaine based on those observations
and the fact that ADHD is based on dopamine and it's receptors, and cocaine is... cocaine of dopamine for those receptors

people with low dopamine stimulus get a heck of a dopamine boost (making them feel clear, natural, centered, focused) when they use cocaine

do you think I shoud persue this study or have any source about this?

ITT: Deluded junkies

I have and will take any drug that comes my way. If you think taking stimulants is productive for anything but partying you're a fucking idiot

Sleep, sex, decent food, workouts.
Rhodiola Rosea and Tongkat Ali are doing wonders for me, but they'd be useless without the stuff on the first line.

Are you all the Ark developers?

Yeah I see. I'm an engineering student, so my study consists of doing math related questions/problem, so it's a bit different to just looking at paper and remembering things, so I think it might not be too bad.

been done, not new. look it up on google scholar normie.

60mg Ritalin LR everyday

well that saves me time AND proves me right (on an argument I've held with myself basically)

I havent done any research because I dont use cocaine and I simply dont care that much

would you mind providing a link or is it too much to ask?
ty btw

Any amphetamine based stimulant sucks dick for partying. Normies only like it because they never do it so they might get a body high or feel an extreme energy rush.

I use amphetamine every other day because I have to, never recreationally (I've tried it several times, but it's never good) and I still don't get why a junkie who has access to so much else would do amphetamine like Ritalin/adderal etc recreationally.

>I use amphetamine every other day because I have to
No, you don't. Please explain with your drug logic why it's completely necessary.

Coffee does that to everybody if you drink too much you dingbat. It makes everybody shit regardless.

I've got ADHD and I take it on prescription. I'm supposed to take it every day but I usually skip it because there's a tolerance buildup even though the pharma Jews say it's safe to take every day.

But yes, I don't have to use amphetamine to survive but I'd never be anywhere in the world without it. Before I got my prescription I had trouble getting the simplest things done like cleaning my room.

Wow cant believe nobody said this yet, seemed obvious to me. Adderall IR.

Started to order 30mg pressed pils. I'd cut them into quarters, and take the 7.25mg every 4 hours starting at 11am. But I try to only take 2 per day so 15-22mg per day.

I can think faster, move faster, breath clearer, more efficient. Never took it till I started trading.

Holy shit though I cant believe they give this stuff to kids.

You better be careful. Messing with your brain like that can't be good.

Oh shit, right on man. I'm glad it's working for you then

I had you pegged totally wrong but I'm obligated to address your other point...

>Any amphetamine based stimulant sucks dick for partying. Normies only like it

I'm not sure where you live, but where I live I can literally post any crazy bullshit on craigslist and as long as I include code words for meth I can be banging chicks 10 to 20 years younger than me within an hour or two. They aren't aren't normies and they get crazy desperate to "party"

Green candles in my ass

i feel like this was meant offensively but thanks desu
i will

Where can I get ritalin in Austria?

modafinil works best for me but I have to end up taking about 200mg.

But luckily I only need to take it twice per week.

I've taken 100mg multiple times and fell asleep 2 hours later.
But on 200mg im laser focused.

Other than modafinil I can just take caffeine and focus as long as i've had enough sleep it doesn't really matter that much.

I have a concerta prescription, good shit, slow release. I need it though. If I don't take it I walk into walls, see static when there is too much loud noise and start twitching.

thank you Gwineth Paltrow

>tfw ADHD but too shy to ask my therapist for a prescription
guess i'll be buying amphetamines someone made in their kitchen, then :^)

how much finil did you take?

Money

Coffee is honestly just fine for me. Only one cup of coffee made in a french press, from good beans, not the crappy generic stuff.

Having a hot drink life coffee in the morning helps make me more alert, improves my mood, and clears my nasal passages which tend to get blocked overnight. It also helps me poop

My nigga.

Wish I could microdose, tho. No supply.

Huperzine-A x kratom x etc., here

I've been working full time and studying for professional cert while trading cryptos.

Modvigil, Zoloft, caffeine and nicotine combo.

Please make the pain stopv

white or green kratom, some noopept, choline, coffee and L theanine.

>dmaa
Where can I find DMAA preworkout?

Why don't you just nut the fuck up and ask for a prescription? It's objectively the better way to go about doing it...

I kinda want to try out lsd microdosing. How do you do it?

Has me fully awake at 3am all systems ready to go, buy now at infowars.com

what is the point of microdosing LSD in the first place though?

increases creativity and makes you more productive apparently, never done it myself.

Tried it for one month. Did not increase creativity. It was very subtle. The only noticeable thing was an insane increase in reflexes and focus. Boxing while microdosing was some next level shit (I felt like in the Matrix)

If I drove without taking co certain I can't focus at all
I almost rear ended someone because of that. I was so zoned out

Really depends.

My go to is 100mg caffeine. I used to be like you, but over time I titrated up to 300mg. These days 100mg every other day or so gives me good effect.

Another option since you tend to suffer from side effects, is combining caffeine with theanine @ 1:2 ratio. Shit is smooth.

Now, if situation calls for something more drastic I use 50mg modafinil along with 100mg caffeine. The effect is synergistic, and it feels like 250mg modafinil. However it tends to last for only a couple of hours. If I need something more long lasting I dose another 100mg caffeine 6 hours later.

Another option is 2FMA. This is much stronger than the combinations mentioned above, and lasts around 10-12 hours. There is no crash if you take care of your self (sleep, eat, hydrate properly). Given that it is a derivative of meth, I stick with low dosages. Although meth hasn't been proven to be damaging at low dosages, it is better to be safe than sorry. 5mg every 3 weeks hasn't or so hasn't produced observable damage in my case. Damage mitigation can also be achieved by using melatonin, NAC and magnesium.

Theanine, Yerba Mate, Caffeine, browsing Memes

Armodfinil, Modifinil, DMAA, Caffeine etc.

Yeah, although I've done a shit ton of other drugs (so you didn't peg me completely wrong - yes, I am a bit of a junkie although I don't delude myself into thinking it's a good thing) I haven't tried meth. When I was talking about amphetamines, I was talking about the different amphetamines that are used to treat ADHD such as Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse etc, which are just different forms of amphetamine. Meth is an amphetamine but works in a different way so it's not really the same.

Sure, stimulants are amazing (MDMA, cocaine), but I just don't get why someone would do adderall or Ritalin recreationally if not to work harder. The high is very odd, at least personally, and only makes your thoughts race super fast and makes you hard working. It doesn't make me happier in any way, and mixing alcohol with amphetamines is a hit or miss for many, for one it sobers you up so you need to drink more - but you also still get, in a way, even more drunk because you think more clearly while the alcohol lowers your inhibitions.

I usually do not take my medicine when I meet people I want to hangout and have fun with; I only take it in professional settings as to perform better and work harder - it also makes you a bit anxious, so why normies enjoy it is beyond me. I just think it is because the rush feels so alien to them it has to be nice. Once you grow used to it, it's just like super caffeine.

Ironically, while writing this post out, I just peaked on my medicine, which can be seen. Once you start doing something stimulating you never stop.

>Coffee gives me diarrhea, upset stomach and sweaty palms.
pussy

Never understood how Kratom is supposed to make you work harder, just makes me a tad bit euphoric and tired/nauseous if in higher doses. Besides, even if memers claim it isn't addictive it fucking is - look up all the people online trying to quit. It's very similar to opioids and how the fuck do opioids help with work? Only place I see Kratom being good can be lower doses in social situations

You completely lack self awareness.

what about adderall?

how much did you take that sounds impossible even at 800mg i could sleep just fine

>Coffee gives me diarrhea, upset stomach and sweaty palms

are u putting milk or dairy in it, maybe u are lactose intolerant

Just buy some LINK haven't slept since I bought it.

Caffeine and Modafinil. Modafinil has never really worked like a 'wonder drug' for me as it seems to for many but I do find so long as I've got a plan/schedule for studying in place before taking it I get a shitload done. However if no plan just end up wasting time on bullshit and getting bad angst.

you got to get your shit together

i got like 3-4 panic attacks in a row smoking weed but i eventually realized its nothing

the fast heartrate doesnt mean you will get a heartattack and the pressure on your chest is only in your head

you probably have anxiety issues in everyday life too like i do

i almost completely won against them by exposure therapy

if you are scared talking to strangers then just do it

if crowds make you nervous then take the rush hour bus drive

its all in your head user as long as our heart is healthy you shouldnt be worried

Try yerba mate, it's got caffeine but also mateine and other xanthines that aren't as jittery as the kind in coffee. It gives me a calm, focused buzz. So much nicer than coffee. Also try Rhodiola, and Ginko Smart by Irwin Naturals. Don't take that last one on an empty stomach though, and take it with plenty of water or you'll get cramps and nausea. But without these I wouldn't make it through my 12 hour shifts in the warehouse.

i always try studying on indica because im currently stressed a lot and im always amazed when i remember the stuff the next day when i even forget that i was going up the stairs

Its all about the strain and the dose. Green vein is best for work imo. If you didn't feel a "work friendly" buzz when you did it you took more than the kind of amount I am talking about, or you took a red vein. You really have to have a scale and experement untilyou know the amount that is right for you. I'm 6'1 260lbs, brick shit house, and I only take 2-2.5 g's when I am working and I don't take it recreationally at all.

You are completely right about it being addictive, and I would withdraw myself if I stopped abruptly. The withdrawals aren't that big of deal though, and tapering off is easy if you have a little self control.

where do you buy modafinil?

Never been on Ritalin or Adderall before. But modafinil is a godsend. I keep it as a secret weapon for rainy days. Makes me focus like a knife and feel like I'm ready for anything comes my way.

I run 30min a day listening to podcasts where people with high IQs discuss subtle and important topics

Needless to say I find it disturbing that I live in a society of fat, drug-addled morons