/cutting/ general

ABSOLUTELY NO SNACKPOSTING

how's that cut going Veeky Forums?

Just had some ice cream, so not so good

just 10 more pounds...

well, i lost 50% of my bodyweight, so pretty good, kind of stalling out at the upper edge of normal bmi tho. bf like 16-18

> *Sinister voice*

It's ok, give into lusts.

At around 20-22% bf. Seems pretty hard to go to that 18 area

FUCK YOU FAT ME

YOU FUCKED UP MY CHILDHOOOD

YOU FUCKED UP MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS

YOU MADE MY WORST YEAR OF COLLEGE WORSE THAN I THOUGHT POSSIBLE

SHOO SHOO LIFE RUINING FAT DEVIL

I'm the thinnest I've ever been but fuck me I hate how slow the progress is when I'm this close. I want to get to 155 and call it even even if I'm not 12% (I doubt I'll get there naturally at this point) so fuck it and put on some muscle up to like 170 and then turn around and cut. Repeat the cycle forever.

oh cmon it wasnt all bad. one burger isnt gonna hurt you. just drive by mcdonalds, one burger. Maybe one small coke too to wash it down.
And if you buy yourself one tiny cone of ice cream afterwards, would that be the end of the world?
Of course not

1,500 calories a day and I'm still lifting 5x a week. Gonna crumble soon.

GET OUT

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

looking skelly

>just ate some pizza and soda
I may not make it

> *Angered sinister voice*

How dare you speak to me in that tone. Your penance is posting in /fat/ general and self sorrow every morning you gaze upon your undoubtedly fat body in the mirror.

go away and never come back

cut is going well. The trick is not to give a fuck.

Its easy to lose a lb a week. Just track calories and don't eat over maintenance.

bread on a cut? no bueno

Mix Powdered peanut butter, cocoa powder, and cottage cheese. Low cal high protein and super filling. Tastes like a reeses cheesecake

same dude

My libido is dead and I just matched with a cute girl on tinder.

FUCK

ive lost a pound everyday since i started IF. i wonder when it will end.

I've lost 28 pounds in 2 months, from 245 to 217. Am I going to make it to my end goal of 180 pounds this year?

Yes. I made it there in a year from 230, and I didn't even work that hard. You can do it, bro.

Just got a visible 6 pack for the first time in my life.
Now I just need to maintain it till my first year uni starts and I can gorge.

Thanks man.

>tfw on Vyvanse and reduces my appetite drastically
I'm gonna make it

What do you weigh?

Even though you don't feel up to fucking her you're still attractive enough to get matches. That's the important part user.

You're supposed to drink the soda, not eat it.

Powdered peanut butter?

I knew I was doing something wrong

you say that as if temptation and hunger don't exist. I've lost nearly 60 pounds now but the hunger never goes away. The temptations are always there.

lucky trips

also, yeah. Powdered peanut butter.

it's water weight. Nobody burns 3500 cal/day.

I guess it's a sign, I should go get some