Does downs syndrome really give you super strength...

Does downs syndrome really give you super strength? I see it referenced a lot and only have this one account going for me
>down syndrome man on lat pull down
>maxes out
>pulling that shit down like window blinds
>unfatigued
>releases bar
>slingshots into ceiling tile
He wasn't visibly shredded. He had standard 25% bf bod

Yes, retard strength is genetic like chimp strength

Yes, they don't have functioning inhibitory mechanisms. You could easily perform the same feats of strength and likely very more but your brain stops you because you might hurt yourself, they don't. This is obviously a problem for them as they tend to hurt themselves a whole lot more than normal people.

No, they are actually weaker than normal people, that's why they'll look bigger , they need more muscle mass to perform the same task

Retard strength became from the fact that unlike humans and other primates they don't mind hurting themselves when attacking so despite feeling pain they'll keep attacking

Is there anyway to shut that system down for a limited amount of time? Giving yourself Down's syndrome just for your workout and then after you return back to normal?

I am incredibly thankful that I don't carry the burden of some fucked up crippling disorder.

As a society, our ability to shelter and prolong the lives of the severely disabled is a testament to our mastery of nature

fag

Take the chromosome pill user.

You could try a higher dose of some disassociative, but I highly doubt you'd actually get anything coherent or helpful done.

Yeah, works great until you come out of your retarded state and realize you've been doing crossfit for an hour

Yes,my brother has down syndrome and beats me in arm wrestling every time.

Yes, it does actually.

> Be me
> Be Veeky Forums
> Reach natty limit
> Want to get bigger, but no money for roids
> Stand in front of microwave every day to attain downs syndrome
> Start making gains at gym

It works, trust me.

Sure, but you are already retarded

Just get drunk or a phenibut overdose.

>2017
>not giving yourself Down's syndrome for gains

confirmed for never going to make it

They dont physically have more strength, but they are able to use more of the strength % wise. Like they are able to exert their muscles more, whereas for a sane person your brain limits your strength use a bit so you don't damage your own body.

>Giving yourself Down's syndrome just for your workout and then after you return back to normal?

Put me in the screencap

>(1.63 MB, 10000x10000)

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

>Medfag here
This is the only sensible reply in this thread. Down syndrome is associated with muscle hypotonia, which basically means they are weaker.
Retard strength is just a meme and probably started because retards when fighting or fooling around don't really understand what 'appropriate force' is so they just go all out immediately.

He's a big guy

Type DOWN to get 20% discount on an extra chromosome

>Is there anyway to shut that system down for a limited amount of time?

put me in the screencap guys

Seriously tho, I'm pretty sure getting hyped up basically partly shuts it down, smelling salts for example.

It's called crossfit.

That's exactly what alcohol does to you.

There's a guy with downs at my gym, can't really get an accurate read on his strength because I only ever see him on the good girl/bad girl machines

You're going places, kid

>not 21%
Missed your chance, kid.

>Is there anyway to shut that system down for a limited amount of time? Giving yourself Down's syndrome just for your workout and then after you return back to normal?

you know damn well the answer and now it's time for you to come back to normal

>Is there anyway to shut that system down for a limited amount of time?
Actually there is, it's called imminent death. Dunno if this is scientific at all, but there are eye witness reports of normal people doing superhuman feats of strength in life or death situations.

Underrated post

>a.a.user why are you banging your head against the smith machine
>"just give me a second, i'm trying to get Down's real quick for sick gainz"

Take the chromosome pill Veeky Forums

>2017
>Not having down syndrome for untermensch gains
>Not taking 47 chromosomes a day
>Not dribbling midset to assert dominance on the bench press

Remember it's a "dumbbell" not a "smartbell"

Fuckin' lol hahaha

>IS THERE A WAY TO BECOME TEMPORARILY RETARDED FOR GAINZ

- Veeky Forums

Sign me right the fuck up

Anyone have a good extra chromosome source?
All the dealers in my area got busted, thinking of just buying online so I can't be suspected for association as easily.

Like going super saiyan and coming back.

I think it's a real thing. That's where "going full retard" comes from. Obviously some have achieved the transformation.

ok try this...

maybe with the correct combination of behavioral therapy, methamphetamine, and hypnosis

I think this is just a thing some people know how to do. like regardless of iq some people are better at using there muscles. they have a better understanding of how to loosen bolts with fingers or are better at locking up with another person and pushing them over/back

>Is there anyway to shut that system down for a limited amount of time? Giving yourself Down's syndrome just for your workout and then after you return back to normal?

I want a serious answer for this.

>Giving yourself Down's syndrome just for your workout and then after you return back to normal?

You seem to already have Downs, user.

Screencap when?

user I...

Whatever it takes c'mon

Make this a banner

I work with retarded people and I'm trying not to laugh right now. Mother fuck

My fucking sides left orbit

>op dosnt know about retard strength
>destined to find out the hard way

A warning to all parents out there, don't let your child take this new dangerous pill, user is even more retarded than before.

Sure, but your pre-workout shake is going to have to contain an entire box of Crayola.

Veeky Forums asking the big questions of 2017

Yeah. Drinking as much tequila as possible before your workouts should get you there.

what the fuck user

You've read too many comic books

you are doing a fine good job to become retarded