Weight gainer, famm.

most pathetic thread ever posted on this board

>how do i eat 3500 calories a day

Put food in mouth.

Eat as many calories as you can first thing in the morning

Purchase groceries
cook food from said groceries
eat said food
>weight gainer when a gallon of chocolate milk is cheaper, has better macros, tastes better, AND has more calories

How can you not eat 3500 calories a day?

Oils, sauces, butter, breads, starches, pasta, ice cream, latte, pizza, rice, fatty red meats, cereal, milk...

>Dubai
She gets shit on by rich sheiks for money I'm guessing

Fork raises xF

Eat every 3.5 hours

Boil eggs a carton at a time, get used to housing 6 when you wake up

Make dairy shakes in the blender with protein powder. Ice cream, greek yogurt, whole milk.

If you're cooking 1 meal, cook 5 and put 4 in the fridge. Really easy to do with meat sauce for pastas or chicken breasts pr burritos.

If you have leftover meat in the fridge you don't want to eat anymore, mix it up with mayo, greek yogurt, and some carbs like bread or rice. Hot sauce to taste.

Watch your sodium intake, it makes you bloated and feel full.

Hydrate constantly. Unless you're eating in 30 minutes, your stomach should be bursting with water. Speeds up digestion and makes your stomach bigger.

Pepper is a better flavor than salt or sweet. Accept that.

If you're not getting results, keep a log of calories and protein.

Don't neglect fat, butter mayo and oil are your buddies.

Keep good lunch meat, wholesome bread you like, and sauces so you can always fall back on a hefty sandwich.

Trader joes frozen section is pricey but based for quick shit

When you go out for drinks, get bar food instead of that second beer. I crushed a tray of charcuterie tonight with a cool belgian beer while watching my coworkers embarrass themselves. I get gains, they get a hangover.

lol i eat 3500 cal on average a day by accident

Open your mouth, put food in mouth, chew and swallow

Dubai is so tacky, honestly it has no fucking class. It's full of British slags with tattoos and fat sweaty Turkish men with too much jewellery.

They pride themselves on everything being laid on but it's only because it's run by slave labour from Bangladesh.

what a vapid, wanky slut
she's always looking down or off to the side so people think the picture is just off the cuff and unplanned

without sugar
without carbs
without fats

just proteins

is joke

Progressive overload, just like lifting weights.

Eat until you are really full, then lust a little more.

Over time, the amount it takes to make you full will increase.

It does get easier.

I'm having trouble STOPPING at 3500 kcals.
Fucking love to eat.

3 big meals a day
1000 calorie shake before bed
Snacks whenever you feel like it

Its really not that hard

>waaah eating is hard

Better question: what's the cheapest way to do this

>muh student budget

Morning:
1.5 cups dry oats cooked ( 450)
With milk and sugar(100)
Lunch:
1 lb ground beef(700-1000 depending)
With veggies(300)
Little bit of rice(200)

Dinner:
20 oz steak or chicken thigh (1000 depending)
Veggies sauteed(200)

That should be pretty close

>How can you not eat 3500 calories a day?
Not him but I physically struggle to get this down

Skele fucking mode for life

>Rice cooker on Amazon 35$ ornfind one at a good will or some shit
>massive bag of rice from Costco
>get used to shoveling insane amounts of rice into your dick trap

Brb making some rice

Literally eat 2 meals
Fuck i hate skelly faggots for having it so easy to be lean

this, alot of those sheiks are into the girls fucking their camels and shit like that as well. Any chick who goes to dubai I instantly assume was pooped on by a shit skin for money.

>hating on skellies
>thinks it's easy to get 3500 in 2 meals
Fat detected

Oh boy, another dubai Porta potty. Hope all that money is worth literally being shit on by smelly Arabs

If you don't know what I'm talking about look up dubai Porta potty

I love this. Fucking whores man, not even once.

Peanut Butter and wash it down with a protein shake and some oats in it.

Easy 1000+ calories.

Eat more nuts in general, bananas too. Sugar if you don't react bad, I've had to cut down to 1 sips a day cause I was having restless legs trying to sleep and not getting a full 8 hours.

Other people recommend oils etc. but too much fat/saturated fat in particular is shitty for you.

Also rice cookers/slow cookers are pretty good, Rice is one of them things that don't fill me at all for longer than 30 mins.

Pure fruit juice can help too, 1 litre of Orange juice is 400 calories. Sip on that whilst training, easy simple carbs and you can eat a meal after training.

It's mainly about fitting in the smaller things around your natural eating habits. I have 1 big meal a day.

The sad part is they will likely find some idiot to get married and have kids with. These women, who got paid to have sex with dogs in front of crowds and to get shit on, will be raising children. I feel bad for those kids

Replace all your water with caloric drinks.

Refer to this.

Peanut Butter is cheap
Orange Juice is generally cheap (don't get concentrate bs)
Nuts are cheap
Rice is cheap
Protein Powder is cost efficient so cheap as compared to other protein sources
Oatmeal
All vegan options too.

Welcome to the secular world. In a good society, those women would be shamed. Men of that sort as well.

>30% of calories from drinking oil
>still can't do it
I feel bad for you, find a new hobby faggot

desu yeah it's pretty sleezy but if you paid me ridiculous money to get shit on and the like, I'd do it. Be shit on by an animal a couple times vs be shit on by your boss working minimum wage whilst he lives the high life for most of your life.

would never fuck an animal or cause harm to it though.

Why the fuck do you care
If you plan to have kids their father is some faggot 4channer

All of this.

I can also add -

Get plenty of sleep. Important for gains anyway.

Abstain from things that might cause you to feel bloated. I was bad with fizzy drinks and caffeine. If you're intolerant, cut it out. I'm the same with alcohol, so always hit my macros before going out with friends. I drink very little nowadays, but if you're lifting for aesthetics, it's counter-productive to never go out. You won't get mires from your walls.

Also, and I know it might seem extreme, but check your Test and Estrogen levels. My test was low, I had panic/anxiety and could barely eat at one point, so now I'm on my first cycle and it's changed my life. Literally cannot stop eating now, and exploding in size. My bloodwork is actually healthier now than when I was "natty".

came to post this

Are you on test? Injectable or do you take pill or gel form? I'm tempted to jump on it. I think my test is normal but I'm 25 without a beard growing through other than the odd hair and not much chest hair at all. I know that's not an indicator of test necessarily since my muscle mass is pretty good considering my height but fuck it. I don't think test is bad at all if you constantly stay on it

I wouldn't. Maybe I'm a moron but I value my dignity and self respect quite highly

Yes. As I say I'm on my first steroid cycle.

Do research, a lot of research, but I'm short, a basic first cycle is just testosterone. Long chain ester like Testosterone Enanthate. Two 1ml injections a week - my test is dosed at 300mg/ml, so that's 600mg a week.

Bear in mind that's a "blast" dose. As I'm naturally low test, I'll look at doing a cruise dose until my next cycle. Will see how PCT (post-cycle therapy goes).

Injections are the only way to take basic testosterone as far as I'm aware. Gels are for very low TRT doses. Oral steroids exist, but are far more dangerous - very harsh on the liver. Injecting is easy and safe. Intramuscular, so no shooting into veins or anything mad!

That should say "in short" not "I'm short" in the first paragraph.

Of all the places to make that typo...

Shake in the morning and evening can easily add 2000cals to your diet.

1.5 gallons of milk

If I don't control my eating, I can easily eat 4k kcals. Even after getting used to cutting at 2300 for 2 months. My bfast the past 2 days has been over 2k kcals

Get your oily fucking off my paint you ornament

First step: put food in you mouth
Second step:chug it
Third step:repeat until 3500 calories
Protip:dont be a faggot

Have you read the story of how all the pretty Instagram models and actresses are flown to where Arabs live and vacation and are paid tens of thousands to do orgies, get shit on, shove live fish up their asses, fuck young boys and even corpses, and sometimes even eat some of that piping hot Arab diarrhea

Now you read it

what website is this?

Avacadooooo

Ditch the lima beans/sweet potato unless you REALLY like them and ditch the chicken breast too. Get your carbs from pasta and your protein from red meat/pork and you should have a much easier time.
Also consider lowering your vegetable intake/ switching your special K to something more calorie dense.

Chocolate milk/ regular whole milk
Cheap meat (pork and beef chuck)
Pasta/Rice
Frozen vegetables
Look into any food banks in your area that you might qualify for.

Be American

Experience with what kind of calorie dense foods you like. Other anons gave you some good ideas. Just make habits of it, and you will get used to it pretty fast.
My maintenance is around 3500, and I don't even notice eating that much anymore.

>Be American
>get insulin shot

A pint of ben and jerrys and some mcdicks will get you there if not 2/3

add another chicken meal and you're good to go

this is really good but why no pasta? im considering cutting veg out altogether to bulk

pasta gives me the shits

oh yea good point

how many pancakes does .5 cup get you

I make these instead

youtu.be/SrpiNFGZ3_Q?t=1272

fuck thats smart

It's not hard if you put your mind to it.

Yeah, I'm on a cut but I do pretty much his diet in smaller portions/less meals

whats it cost you per week?

how do i eat over 1,500 calories on a acid reflux diet

so far i eat 10 egg whites
4 idaho potatoes
2 bananas

used to add in crackers but the sodium raised my blood pressure.

Right now I'm doing 2000 calories/day, so I changed some things around like getting my carbs from an oatmeal lunch.

Overall I spend about $40/week on food. Sometimes less if I find a good sale (usually on the chicken)

>how do i eat 3500 calories a day
Like this:
>open mouth
>insert food
>chew
>swallow
>repeat until success

You know what they say OP: You want to get big you got to eat big.

Also only weakfags can't eat; you don't want to be a weakfag, right?

Seriously what do you eat OP? Tell us.

You should be able to eat pretty much the same as according to healthline.com/health/gerd/diet-nutrition

Just switch out the eggs for egg whites and chourico for ground turkey for breakfast

Reduce the milk and you'll be right at 1500 calories

>1% milk
>broccoli 8oz
>olive oil ONLY 1 TBS

I see your problem:
>WHOLE MILK, NIGGER
>Who the actual FUCK eats HALF A POUND of goddamned broccoli!?
>MORE OILS

if you want to bulk up you have to eat CALORIE DENSE FOODS.

I'm on a cut dummy. I'm not the OP. See

Protip, you can skip the chewing by blending up a shake. Not hard to make a 1200+ calorie shake. Do that twice a day and any other normalish eating will put you over 3500.

I eat a 12 oz bag of broccoli every day. You really should aim to get a lot of fibrous veggies.

cruciferous vegetables are very important for overall health

they are also estrogen blockers. nobody wants more estrogen

>waah not doing something is harder

I got around 3,300 today by accident just trying to reach my 2,800+ goal and I'm skelly as fuck, I can't imagine it's very hard for normal sized humans

Use your head

This. Healthy fats are the way to go. Add some almonds too.

red meat is unhealthy as fuck, bad advice is bad

cronometer

Eat advice much as you can for a week. Just stuff yourself until you feel like puking. Eventually your body will adapt.

t. Former skelly that weighed 120 and now weighs 175

>36g honey
Jesus Christ thats pure sugar you know, thats almost as much as a fucking coke.

51 calories and 15g of carbs so less than 1/2 a coke. Can't count calories. Never gonna make it.

Honey, the vast majority of the studies which I've seen that claim that red meat consumption is bad for you are either A) observational studies which aren't going to prove causation only a loose correlation or B) studies which involve processed red meat.
You're misinformed as fuck, stupid and probably have an unimpressive penis.

Anyways his question was "how can I cheaply acquire 3500 Cal a day" not "how can I cheaply acquire 3500 Cal a day, WHILE avoiding everything which might potentially give me cancer, WHILE placating the paranoia of a ill informed segment of the population.

That's a lot of protein, you weigh 300lbs?

This eat a cup of oatmeal. It has 600 calories in it which means you will be a 7th towards your goal