Take my wife to the gym one day

>Take my wife to the gym one day
>Gym baron declares Prima Noctis

>you will never play vanilla wow again

Actually if you already consummated the marriage he won't have a right to it so you're in the clear bro (since she's already your wife)

This hit's me hard.
Just got to level 110 and it's horrible.

There is no community, world pvp, interaction, anything anymore. It's all sitting in the main city and Q'in up for the next Dungeon / Raid / Battleground.

Makes me sad that the best days are behind us.

You should have quit years ago dude but the second best time to plant a tree is now so just quit

>playing wow
>not hot dropping a miner and pounding his ass in eve online then Fucking your qt3.14 bf in celebration.
Why even live?

I got 15 days left myself, and I just can't bother logging in anymore.
Gonna probably pop on a PS or XIV since there's nowhere else to go, except maybe an Everquest pristine realm.

I already do microsoft excel enough at work

>Hackers mess with the gym wifi
>Using the web redirects you to hestia.dance
>????
>Shiny teeth

Takes me back lmao

Your just mad cause i know how to program spreadsheets properly

newb

>implying it would be your wedding night
>gym baron overstepping his boundaries
>mot wrecking his shit in a judiciary duel to first blood
>not asserting dominance by unholstering your barbell right then and there

Live a pleb, stay a pleb. Nobility is built on the right amount of arrogance not to take this shit.

just get an account on elysium, its free vanilla wow bro

FF XIV is even more boring in endgame desu
And you have to sit through all the story quest to access it, good luck with that

>go to gym with gf
>she asks me when I'll be done after 45 minutes
>panickedly look at Gym Pinkertons who are ready to replace me with a scab if I punch out early
>have to spend the rest of the day there while my gf goes on strike

>tfw all the private servers are shit
>friends asked me to play latest expansion, its fucking terrible
>some peeps are now playing on a BC private server and telling me to play

Either way, I already wasted too much time with WoW. I really just need to stop playing it cold turkey. The gym's the better monthly subscription anyways.

Fbm

Go kronos, elysium is shit

*Prima Nocta
Learn your latin, goy

>Playing video games.

about that, er, we're taking things slow.

Just get a single player open world game like Fallout 4 and mod it as you like.

download it today

This, unless your wife is a virgin (which is fucking stupid i mean you are married, start fucking and make some babies) your baron/owner/master can't fuck your wife.

Think about it.. you are basically a slave barely enough food and worked to near death. You **HOPE** your virgin wife gets knocked up by the king, because maybe then he will raise YOUR living standards so his child is not in abject poverty. Thus all the OTHER children you have with your wife live better lives.

>ffxi is too far-removed from what it used to be
>no more parties of six in Valkurm Dunes, shitting my pants over goblin butchers and bogies
>linkshells are all broken
>brother sold old account years ago, hardly anything done on new one
Why live?

WoW is what ruined it for every other MMO.

FFXIV is the same shit, perhaps even more tedious and color-by-numbers. I only play THAT because of friends from FFXI (the last good MMO) all migrated to it.

Instanced fucking hallways (read: dungeons) and raids are cancer. It's not really an MMO when all you do is sit in the lobby server/overworld and wait for matchmaker to pair you up with 3 other goons to faceroll stuff for 15-30 minutes. It's Borderlands without the charm.

If WoW is boring you, FFXIV won't be any better.

I played me some ESO, and while the endgame is EXTREMELY tedious and co-op teamwork/synergy/all the things that make co-op fun is a dumpster fire, the PvP is fucking tremendous. It's the only ACTUALLY massively multiplayer PvP I've played.

Maybe it's just my turbo-autism, but the story anymore is just SO FUCKING BAD from a basic storytelling perspective. There's no continuity to what is capable of killing someone in story, what healing magic is capable of healing, and the heroes are a bunch of god damn idiots more often than not. It's just particularly inane, lazy JRPG tripe.

Goblins in Valkurm were avoidable. It was the goblins in fucking Yhoator Jungle that I still get nightmares from.

Goblin smithies were awesome. I miss the days before they implemented despawning for regular mobs. Higher level players training goblins to the Kazham gate was great.

I do hate Yhoatar Jungle, but only for the fact that the only death that ever occurred with me tanking in a party was when I went to the bathroom while leveling paladin and my four year old brother somehow managed to chain every nearby white lizard. I came back just in time to see my last party member die.