Tfw just got in motorcycle accident and nearly hit a train

Tfw just got in motorcycle accident and nearly hit a train

>legs hurt like fuck
>huge bruise on left one

Is this a sign from the fit god Jesus to skip leg day and if so what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjL_BO4fPpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is your bike okay?

Its Honda rebel. They are invincible.

It's a sign to stop being retarded and riding those death machines

Don't @ me

Gotta break your legs to confuse the body right, babe?

Well, they do only have like 5 parts. My Yamaha is similar. Glad you're (mostly) okay, buddy. Ride safe, okay? I love you.

u gotta be full on retarded to crash a rebel

No cuz. That bruise is representative of increased blood being transported to your leg better squat while you got a sick pump

Wheels bent sadly and the forks are justed rip little reb.

very legit

RIP reb. Time to get a Kawi

>harley
baby boomers aren't allowed on this subreddit, thanks

that's what you get for not riding an American made cruiser.

>m-muh Indian

Sell for parts and buy a nugget WR or DRZ.

I ended up breaking my wrist wrist (Dominant hand) about 1.5 years ago if i remember correctly. Rear wheel lost traction in a very tight turn at 110km/h and i went sliding into a curb and then back first into a tree.

Hasn't stopped me from riding, hasn't stopped me from enjoying life and lifting some heavy weights.

Its a Honda retard

Even found my old photo of my cast, good memories.

>Mistakes a rebel for a Harley

Never gonna make it.

>not buying a CRF
DRZ fag get out

What happened to me was the brake drum bolt came off so the brakes wouldn't work (front wouldn't either) , was at a railroad so I had to avoid the train somehow and flew into a ditch

>tfw no more lil reb
>tfw no more leg day
>tfw that was my only reliable source of transportation

Shame I didn't die desu

>was the brake drum bolt came off

Become an organ donor first, then get yourself killed.

It's a sign to quit riding fucking motorcycles

>tfw my Honda rebels clutch went out and I'm too retarded to fix it correctly

Well-wishes from a fellow rider and Veeky Forumsizen. I've crashed a few times, it's not fun. Just be glad your gains are mostly in-tact. Don't stress your legs too much.

You might feel a bit spooked riding in the near future, but if you want to keep riding, just take it easy. Consider getting a Japanese sport standard if you're going to get a new baiku. Just take care of yourself either way.

Easy fix honestly, takes about 2 hours

do you wear a helmet and safety/anti-skid clothes?

i'm still triggered by the time i saw a pile of fucking red and bones and skin one time on the road to ever ride this.

Helmet yes as for clothes I just wear a leather jacket and boots for protection

Bikefags are cancer. I hope you fatally crash soon, faggot.

>honda rebel
>crashed
>almost hit a train

this shit writes itself

I worry that I'll fall off mine one day. I've been getting more retarded on my bike as the months go by and I have this bad feeling it will lead to injury

>Harley
Apparently retards like you are allowed though

Likelihood is that you will crash some day. Important thing is to get back riding asap before you start to overthink it.

What's wrong with bikers? They don't take up space and they get moving quickly after being stopped at the lights.

I don't ride myself but I've never had a bad experience with a motorcycle on the road.

The real cancer of the roads is the people who drive any sort of camper van/motor home/trailer.

If you own something like pic related, I hope you crash and die. (No coincidence that most people who own these are boomers)

>I worry that I'll fall off mine one day.
You will. Every guy that I've ever known who rides a motorbike has said that you will eventually come off it at some point. Might be your fault, might be someone else's, might be a freak and unavoidable accident but it will happen.

Anti social Faggot who has no friends commenting on his resentment towards bikers.

>wah I want to make traffic worse

>rail road lights start going off and train starts to come
>try to brake
>brakes arnt working
>try to go beside the tracks and avoid the train but instead get caught in ditch and fly off bike

Not that hard to understand

>car cucks, when will they learn?

Kek
>Car fag accident, 1000's in repair cost
>bike accident just bend the shit back

That's how easy the fix was

Enjoy being an amputee

>hit by another vehicle at speed on the highway
>carfag spends 1000s on repairs but is only hurt in a minor way because of protection from the shell of the car as well as the inbuilt saftey features like seatbelts and airbags
Result: carfag has bad day.
>bikefag either flies off into a tree at 100km/h or gets squashed under other vehicle and possibly dragged along the road under the vehicle.
Result: bikefag is kill
Motorbikes are fun, but the repair costs aren't really what you should be concerned about

I'll just leave this here.

>boom

you're another motorcyclist who got injured in an accident. luckily you bailed out.
fix it sell it get a new one.
i ride bmx once i sprained both my wrists. surprised i didn't break them. recovery took 9 months for me to be able to get in a push up position comfortably. hasn't stopped me. but it has changed how i ride and also how i bail out in those oh fuck moments. this is why i haven't had a motorcycle yet. i will want to go hard on one after i learn to ride.

A lot of people come off because they just have no idea how to actually control the bike.

It's not like a car where you can get away your entire life with shitty gear changes, naff throttle control, late and heavy braking etc...
If you don't take the time to learn your bike inside and out it will fuck you over at the worst time.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjL_BO4fPpU

A classic vid that should be mandatory viewing for any new rider.
99% of bikers haven't got a fucking clue how to throttle into a corner properly and that's where most of them fuck up and skid out.

Then there's anticipation. Same as any good driver you need to be scanning way down the road for potential hazards and anticipating the absolute worse out of everyone else on the road.
Too many bikers fixate on the spot right in front of them which gives them so little time to react to a sudden change in circumstance.

The rest, unfortunately, is just plain luck. Something goes on the bike at the wrong moment? Fucked. Someone simply pulls out blind in front of you? Fucked.
You can greatly mitigate the chances of an accident but just like with a car you can't be 100% safe. Difference is in a car you're surrounded with complex safety measures to keep you alive... On a bike it's just you and whatever it is you're hitting.

kys cagecuck

back to /dbt/ boy.

I come here to buff up my glutes to look juicy in my leathers.