Can someone give me a link or tell me a guide to intermittent fasting? I've been wanting to try this for a while now...

Can someone give me a link or tell me a guide to intermittent fasting? I've been wanting to try this for a while now, but haven't gotten the right source. I want to try the version of it where you cut out eating for a day and eat the next day and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/intermittent-fasting-study/
strongerbyscience.com/athlete-protein-intake/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only retards fast

Only drink coffee in the morning and mct meme oil don't really know man shutup I guess

IF for me is not some autistic, ritualistic meme like a lot of detractors make it out to be.

It pretty much is exactly just 'skip breakfast' and 'don't eat late in the evening'. That's it. That's the whole change.
So to be on IF feels very normal because I've always hated eating breakfast. The only difficulty is not eating after 19:00 but even that is flexible if a social occasion calls for me to be consuming calories (drinking, parties, late dinners etc.)

It's really as easy as that.

If you want to do full day fasts just don't eat for a full day. There's nothing at all to it. Black coffee if you like, water otherwise.

Bumping for more info

I want to go monkmode, the Buddha said that monks shouldn't eat after noon. So basically I just need to eat breakfast and lunch and skip dinner? Will that allow me to real the benefits of IF?

make coffee your friend

I'm on my 3rd week now.
Weight loss but I look a bit better.
I used calorie dense foods as I difficulties cramming it all in.

Due to work/training time.
Train about 18.15.

The meal is split into 2.

Snacks are workout shakes
Ask me whatever I'll try and answer but I'm no expert.

Yes
Much easier to skip breakfast tho imo

This actually. Except I enjoy pasta and potatoes because I can force food down my throat if I have to.

strongerbyscience.com/intermittent-fasting-study/

tl;dr: IF might be minimallu beneficial to your health, but there are no distinctive advantages to it. On the flip side, high protein consumption early in the morning, twice throughout the day, and right before sleep seems to be optimal for hypertrophy, leading me and others to believe that IF is not optimal for people looking to gain strength/muscle (strongerbyscience.com/athlete-protein-intake/)

I've been eating with a 6 hour window everyday for the past 2 weeks. It helps me cut and eat less calories. I'd recommend it if your cutting.

can i take multivitamins if im fasting

Yes

im a neet so its real fucking easy. wake up at noon, eat 3-4 meals between then and 8pm. workout and shake around 7-8.
im on a cut and im never really hungry unless i just woke up

I've been on IF for 3 months and I don't think I'm ever getting off of it. It's great. I get up at 7.00, eat around 13.00 - 20.00 and go lift at 21.00. I'm in bed by 23.30.

I have a hard time not feeling nauseous when doing IF. Also, I've become sensitive towards caffeine so I just can't drink it. At all.

I've also checked my blood levels of potassium etc and everything is fine. Not sure how to proceed, desu.

Literally this.

Some people get so autistic about not eating after a certain time, worrying about the impact it has on social life