Is being barrel chested good or bad for your aestethics when you start putting on muscle?

Is being barrel chested good or bad for your aestethics when you start putting on muscle?

is it possible to be a combo of barrel chest and pectus excacutum? because i am..

>excacutum

I truthfully believe that no matter what body type you are or whatever muscle insertions you have, as long as you get muscular you will have a great body. Barrel chested guys can probably look like they're built like a tank, kind of like how even if you have wide hips you can still reach fridge mode.

Barrel chest looks good if you wanna look bearmode
I have it from years of playing tuba
You will never make a good trap or twink though

This so much.
This is also why I hate "I have X shoykd I even bother lifting" threads, because no matter what your frame looks like you'll always look better if you get muscular. Barrel chested guys will look THICC, guys with wide hips will look doormode, and skinny guys will look aesthetic.

You might not look like zyzz of seid, but thicc and doormode are a million times better than skinnyfat

absolutely neutral, but its awkward as shit wearing dresses shirts. people in my demographic/area tend to prefer the slimmer, sleeker look for some reason and a barrel chest certainly makes you look awkward unless you get skinny. otherwise yeah people kinda think you are stronger than you look but at the same time people assume you are aggressive in formal settings and just like having a resting bitch face guys will see you as a threat unless you diffuse it.

just as an info i have 21-22 inch shoulder width at 5'8 and my chest definetly pushes outward, quite a lot.

since barrel chest usually comes from expanded lung growth in childhood, i probably blame being a fatfuck asian kid in elementary school as the cause of it lmfao. there's atleast one good thing out of being a fat kid.

pectus what? lmao

What does doormode even look like?

What should I go for if I have wide hips and are barrel chested?

>execute em

rly dinks u dink

His body looks fine. The jew face is an entirely different issue

His body looks fucking retarded, but that's his own fault for not training delts and lats. Looks like he's only been training the muscles he can see in the mirror himself.

>tfw pectus carinatum

My friend in high school said I had pectus erectus and my sternum makes an upside down triangle with my nips.

If he had lats then he would look pretty decent.

>Pectus
>Execute'em

This image is just proof that FACE and FRAME are more important than muscles.

You'll probably bench more if you have barrel chest

like a door

Does anyone know of any body builders that are barrel chested?

Thicken your midsection

>barrel chest 121 cm
>wide shoulders
>wristlet
>armlet
>manlet
>benchlet

>exca cum tax

>This so much
Hello le reddit

>he roided for this

>pectus excavatum
>people think I have a gut at 12% bf

this is so fucking annoying, can I get a huge chest so at least my front looks flat?

Had to cut just to look flat...

Just lol at you guys not having a normal chest.

Kill yourself.

Barrel chest here. 6'4", 208, Bench 225 for reps but still a chestlet because my torso is tiny compared to my legs but thick as fuck

Like here is my torso to leg ratio

[ ]
[ ]
| |
| |
| |
| |
8 8

Of course. If you focus on making your chest a lot bigger than your lower body it will look proportion in clothing at the very least

You do not. But people think you do if you have a shirt on.