Ctrl+f fph, nothing

ctrl+f fph, nothing
shameful

do you think she really did this? also, source?

Well at least we can be sure she will keep her virginity until she marries. What a smart decision.

>implying that she'll marry
wew

>single mothers

Jack Black is the new Bruce Jenner.

Source? I unironically want to call cps

Well she can always try to change her diet. It will take probably 3 years to tweak completely smashed metabolism but after a while she will look good. Lets say she leaves her mum at 20. At 23 she will lose that dangerous weight. At 26 she will be a solid 7/10. She had a future. Not a bright childhood but at least she won't make mistakes like a Mexican girl knocked up in highschool.

Average weight for a female buzzfeed employee is probably 180lb.
>why am I so undatable

what would the average height be, would you guess?

5'6

"real" women,,

Remember guys, it's ok to dehumanize women if they're hot.

How would you end the obese epidemic?

My suggestions:
>nonvegan products are outlawed

That's it. Literally all modern man health problems would end.

Sounds fake as fuck.
Also, is it physically possible for a morbidly obese person to run a 6 minute mile?

Nah, 5'3" probably. Short women get fat more easily.

There is more than enough vegan junk food to keep being fat.

I thought the Greeks killed all the giants.

Have you already forgotten that fatass bitch who said she could run a distance/time, cant remember exactly what it was but an user worked out that it meat she claimed to do a 4:25 min mile. They can't be relied upon to measure anything, that is why they are fat as fuck but think they eat nothing.

>Eating half a dozen avocados and drenching all meals in olive oil can't make you fat.
Antony Fantano is vegan and over weight.

Oreos are vegan, you retard.

FUCK that melonhead

It has milk-based cream and the cookies are probably also made with a milk-based batter.

>she claimed to do a 4:25 min mile
Do mobility scooters go that fast?

Hahahah
>I can also run a 6 min mile
Fuck off at 300lbs you lucky to be alive after walking that far
I do that in about 7 mins and I am almost sprinting the whole time.
And I am a 6,1 and train cardio like a boxer

Plenty of carbs are vegan. When I was obese, that was pretty much all I ate was carbs and hungry all the time.
When I significantly upped my protein, it was easy to lose weight.
Taxing foods heavy in sugar and refined carbs would be much more effective.

since this is a fph thread and I don't want to be an attention whore and make my own thread, I will answer questions about being a hamplanet, feel free to shame me as necessary

I'm 6' 420 lbs I play semi pro football and mens league lacrosse and I run like an 9-10 minute mile, theres no way some 300 lbs woman is running anything near that.

Oreos are vegan, the creme is based from some seaweed she and the batter also is not milk based. I was vegan for 6 months in college, ate buffalo tofu salads, soy chips, and there are plenty of soymilk and ricemilk options for things (chocolate ricemilk is the fucking bomb and way less chalky than soy and also doesnt fuck with your T levels)

Pretty much all bread and carbs are vegan and so is sugar, which is the primary ingredient in baked goods (cookies cakes snacks etc) and its much harder to find efficient plant based proteins while vegan than meat ones, also soda is vegan as is gatorade, fruit juices, and that fake corn syrup shit

>Y'all
I immediately assume anyone who says this has a double digit IQ.

Boogie detected

took me