Body Fat Estimation Thread

Post up pics if you want your body fat estimated.

It's hard for me to guestimate mine because I'm so biased, but I would say I'm at around 20 percent. I would really appreciate it if you guys could tell me what you think.

I know I have a long ways to go, I'm certainly not ripped by any means (lol) but I am making great progress (lost 40lbs in the last 5 months + doing a half marathon tomorrow).

I plan on continuing to cut until 10% body fat and then start a very slow bulk.

>fat

why do you tripfaggot when you are just a fucking beginner?

that's an obnoxious thing imo, especially if you are new around here and nothing qualitative to offer like the previous trippers.

I'll stop using tripcodes... honestly, I'm new as fuck.

Yes. I am fat, it is why I'm losing weight... but what %bf am i?

have you lost a lot of weight, if not what are the strechmarks from?

Yeah, lost 40lbs over the last few months. They used to be a lot worse, but they are fading.

33%

Fast, fast. It's not like you will lose any muscle you don't have.

You're around 25%-30% you have 0 muscle which makes you look even worse another 30-40 lbs and you can bulk

What % am i? Last time my doc said 22% i was 173 lbs at that time now 158

What % am i? Last time my doc said 22% i was 173 lbs at that time now 158

Front, also im recovering from pseudogyneco my chest is still stretching

How short are you dude I'm 185 and 5"7 and look so much better even though I need to cut. Anyway you look about 20%

Im 5'7 too i was 257lbs of pure fat, went to 158 in 6 months so i dont have alot of muscle mass always lifting on a cut, also still inflamed from surgery (tummy tuck and pseudogyno)

Ss meme mode holy shit

Damn dude well done on the weight loss just continue on this journey after a couple of bulk cut cycles you will notice you look so much better also once you hit 2pl8 bench for 5 reps you will start seeing some noticeable chest gains

Thanks mate, gonna bulk when i hit 150 lbs, i still changed alot in a month with the surgery even when i only lost 8 pounds

25%
20% idk what you looked like before but you were probably over 22%

Your like around 29-27 estimate. I got checked yesterday and I have around the same body type. Are you around 220ish?

Reckon I must be around 10-11? Not sure whether to cut another 2 weeks and enter 6 pack city or just start a lean bulk now please advise

25%+ sorry. On the brightside it shouldn't be too hard to shed a lot of that. Start walking more and cut bad habits from your diet.

18-20%+ keep working at it dude

I'd guess around 14%?
not sure

You're looking lean dude it's up to you honestly you're 1-3 weeks away from being shredded (if you don't fuck it up with nights out) or can start bulking.

You're 15-18 but you have no muscle at all

13-14

How accurate is the bodyfat measuring method(hips, waist, neck)? I have barely any muscle mass. It says im 9% but i dont really look it. 6'2, 154lbs for reference.

6"2 and 154 9% sounds not too far off you can add.2-3% bfat if you want to be more fair but either way you're a skeletal eat more you weigh less than 5'7 manlets who lift.

any ideas for what I am now?
for what I was before?

That method says im 25+, which is definitely not true
5'11'' 170lbs for reference

I think 18%

Also guess best lift and worst lift.

Alex?

Thanks

>best lift
Dead
>worst
OHP

Nope

Yep

I'm gonna have to run a ohp/bench spec program or something because they both suck fr me

started lifting 5 months ago, was DYEL till then
OHP 100 bench 160 squat 220 diddly 250
Since this is brought up, should I PPL or keep up 5x5?

way too early to think about that
you don't need to know your BMR difference in a few bf%
just keep losing weight

I reckon like 11% you look lean af, what more will you gain from trying to cut further you've already passed ab city, just start a lean bulk man.
14% seems about right, like other user said you don't have a lot of muscle mass yet, keep training.
Before maybe 25-30%, now like 20-22%
18% seems right

Why does it matter?

Why do people this fat even care about numbers like bf%? You're not competing anytime soon fatty, just stop eating and start lifting.

>but I would say I'm at around 20 percent.

Work your core a lot to create a more flat look because of the added tension from the muscle.
Also I guess around 18-20%, but you look bad from having almost no muscle.

As of just waking up

Oh my

35-40%? Stats 5'8-5'9, 180 pds

it's time to move on from 5x5, do PPL

25%

probs 15?

I'm guessing about 15% on myself? What do y'all think.

post dick pics faggot

are u flexing in the right pic? im the same as u i really wanna know

get some more muscle, I can see your ribcage.

It looks like you have a spooky face on your torso

OP here, thanks for the kick in the ass guys. I needed it, I'm about to go for a long run to keep this fat loss on track.

12-14%
15%
21%
Dunno, skinny fat

%?

Plz estimate

PPL is goat, do that

been lifting for about a year, im thinking im about 15%

more

Ai taiat porcul?

last one

Look at that curve.

Help me out bros where am I at and what should I focus on?

How thicc do I look? 6'2" 210 pounds.

i'd say you're hitting 14%. work on that core bro, you're lookin :ok_hand:

I'm gonna guess ~15% for me. 6'1 ~188lbs, gonna cut to around 178 or so and then bulk.

>Ai taiat porcul
wut

You're like 13-14%, and should definitely bulk.

Solid otter. 12% i think

no way dude youre like 13%

14%

20%?

>20%
Holy shit lol you delusional fatass. You're at LEAST 30% fatty cakes. You need a reality check and some God dann shame

OP has cancer confirmed
lose weight fatty

this XDDD

>around 20 percent.
try 30% lard ass

its a spec on his mirror summerfag

shame about that low test face

Bump

who cares when you need to bulk you disgusting fucking skeleton

if you cut please kys

lol ikr

genetics brah, cant win em all

99%

I keep my fat on my lower back too. It sucks.

What do you think?

20%-er here, what do you recommend I focus on now? I cut down from 210 to 230 and I have only been working out for 6 months. My lifts are pretty sad desu.

Overhead press: 125
Deadlift: 245
Bench: 205
Squat: 225

Any help is appreciated!

I want to cut to a six pack and lean bulk forever. This is me in the middle of a cut after a dreamer bulk. Plz estimate

No height or weight or legs makes it very hard, but 15%ish

More like 30%

You guys are ass at self estimating

kys you fat piece of shit, calling yourself Odin with a trip is fucking insulting

I'm probably at 30-35%

pajeet coming thru

but totally ready for a tren cycle. Kids, this is why you don't roid at high bodyfat levels or you'll end up looking laughable like this cunt

Big guy.

I actually have been lifting probably longer than most of you

I simply didn't focus on aesthetics, and focused on power lifting and strongman based training for a long time. I understand I'm at a high body fat, but than again I'm cutting weight every week and I'm satisfied with my progress so far. By next year, I will keep cutting weight.

but let me guess, I'm still fat so it means I'm unworthy?

whatever excuses u want bro, still disgusting to consider yourself fit at an obese bodyfat level

I don't think I consider myself Veeky Forums

That's why I'm cutting weight after a powerlifting induced low back injury and now I want to focus on just dropping weight. Yes, I'm still fat but I enjoy the lemons life has give me, yes I could have started focusing on dropping weight 2 years ago, but you know I'm just happy I still lift and am now dropping weight.

If I considered myself Veeky Forums I probably wouldn't be cutting weight, I know it is unhealthy and I agree it is not optimal to hold that much body fat. The thing is I'm taking it day by day and losing 2lbs a week, I have some progress to make by next year. but you know what, you do you and keep being negative

I enjoy my life if I was fat and I enjoy it now. focus on the positive, keep cutting, eating right, and lifting weights. A little bit of extra body fat doesn't mean shit to me.

bump on me

I guess you've got that jonas brothers thing going on though, ez access to jailbait

hate to be a dick, but if youre that fat, whatever you say has no worth