Can I (female, 5'0", 100 lbs., skinnyfat) ever carry a 65 - 95 lbs. dog on my shoulders? If so...

Can I (female, 5'0", 100 lbs., skinnyfat) ever carry a 65 - 95 lbs. dog on my shoulders? If so, what exercises do I need to do to be able to do it, and how long will it take me to be carry-ready?

I'm getting a large breed puppy in a few months and would like to have this skill available to me.

There are three ways to carry a dog over your shoulders:
>1. Like pic related.
>2. Body parallel with your shoulders and both dogs' legs and arms laying on the chest area (like wearing a boa).
>3. Like 2, but (for example) the dog's left arm and left leg are on the carrier's back, helping to support its weight and stay balanced. I hear this is the safest and easiest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtjRHV-g5Vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

In case of emergency, like if it gets injured on a hike or is too sick to get out of the house and into the car on its own to go to the vet. Muzzling it, of course.

I mean, you are aware the dog has Four legs? Right?
At 100lbs I doubt you're in the military so..

Ah. Yeah you can easily. Squat, dead lift.

>5'0
>100 pounds
>getting a large dog
FIDO'd

lol if you're walking your dog and it is not perfectly trained, if it takes off, you're tasting the pavement

>Starting Doggy Lift
>Begin doing this while it's a pupper
>Do squats
>Dog slowly gains weight when it grows
>Progressive overload
>Get stronger

How hard can it be?

Absofuckinglutely not.
MAYBE on an adrenaline rush during a major SHTF scenario.
How long it'll take to be able to lift your body weight on your shoulders depends on how much work you're willing to put into doing so.

>t. 5'0", 107, just now leaving the skinnyfat range.

underrated

Not at your current weight over a distance, If you put on muscle mass you should be able to

My sister wants a large dog and her fat ass has been getting fatter so I'm assuming she's bulking to lift that dog

Squats and deadlifts, but what's best for abs and back?

youtube.com/watch?v=gtjRHV-g5Vc

Usually Large Breed refers to Mastiffs and such. And those get much heavier than 90lbs.

As to your question: likely not. My wife is a competitive powerlifter who is shorter than you and about your weight. Our dog weighed 180lb last time at the vet. Not only would it be really awkward because of weight distribution and the fact that you can grab his skin to hold on, but he also moves around.

You should get a smaller dog if this is a concern.

I thought dogs over about 100 lbs. were considered "giant", but eh.

Bummer if I can't, but it seems promising enough to try, and there's nothing lost by getting fitter.

I'm not extremely worried about it since it's just a small hang-up. If I wanted a smaller dog, I wouldn't be getting a large one.

Also forgot that, at the smallest, the dog will be a little more than 2 feet long, from butt to shoulder. Eyeballing it, I think my shoulders are about 14 inches wide.

you can also carry your dog like pic related.

I have 2 dogs, 60 and 75lbs, and it's probably the easiest way to carry them around because it reduces their movement.
I'd only carry them over my shoulders if I had to go long distances

forgot pic

do barbell lunges, m'lady

White bitches love BDK.

are you some kind of retard?

No. You're far too small and weak at that height and weight.

literally squats and deadlifts