Vegans can't make gai

>vegans can't make gai.....

Roids aren't vegan.

/thread

hes literally in the closet

>One day it just clicks. You realize what's important and what isn't. You learn that eating meat isn't important when you're on gear

>no bulge
i know that feel

kek

If you chug gallons of semen does that make you vegan?

b-b-but steroids!
b-b-but he ate meat to get that big!

Only if it's your own or from another vegan.

>be average bb
>go vegetarian for a week bc gf said so
>thejewsdidthis.gif
>quit,but not b4 posting on ig that you're "vegan"
>suddenly flooded with likes comments,offers for sponsorship and a gazzilion free vegan shit that you usually throw away or give to gf who now loves you
>meanwhile you're 8 scooping whey and eating raw chicken that you just killed

The Great debate of our time

>vegans can't blast tre....

Jesus user

>Vegans aren't stro-

..oh

vegans cant climb everest

Top zozzle

>One day it just clicks. You realize what's important and what isn't. You learn that the only protein you need is in jizz.

Yes they are dumbass

...ns without roids.

is that a normal amount of bulge?

because my bulge is fucking massive. if i posted a pic in underwear like that i would get called out for stuffing

I'd say it's vegetarian but it's not vegan

Chickens have zero use for unfertalised eggs and they'd just decompose in nature but vegans refuse to eat those, even if it's entirely free-range

i think this would be better if you continued the greentext, i.e.
>...ns without roids.

Word. Next time i'll get it, user.

If you're a grower yes.

If you're a shower no.

Go on then do it faggot
No homo

MEAT EATERS BTFO!

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR BODY FAT THIS LOWWWWW

FUKKKKKKKKKK

is DNP the only way bros.
I have 9 years in the gym.
I want to look like this for atleast a year once in my life.

>swallowing billions of humans in a gooey protein solution from a human
>still calling yourself vegan

Lots of steroids

Probably trying to hide from door handles. Too bad he failed. When will he learn...

You still have to eat to make gains moron.

I hate vegans (note - not veganism, the diet is fine, it's the shitty attitude most of them have) but people need to come up with a better argument than the "you can't get gainz" shit. As long as you hit your nutrition requirements, you're golden.

The reason sane people don't like a vegan diet is because it's fucking disgusting.

You can eat dog shit on sterons and still get sick gainz

Test, tren, winny, maybe a little bit of mast, clen/t3 or dnp if you're nasty wouldn't recommend it though, and of course the ol' pharma gh. Good luck buddy

Guys i need food idead for eating vegan. currently doing this

veggie patties
buffalo chicken moc meat
veggie patties
black bean patties
pasta
brocollii
rice
beans
spinach
blue berries
cherries
tofu
peanut butter
vega protien
whole wheat bread

im losing my appetite here, or over training.

Idk man I've always been in the borderline of skelly and it's never been that hard to get to or below the % this guy is at.

I'm talking like visible veins in the quads, abs, calves, and some im the chest and traps. The only thing I ever had to do was do HIIT and cut down in calories for a bit. It was easy to maintain and I still made slow but consistent gains.

people really buy all this shit online and pin themselves?
This seems like some very specific science and you have to use your own body as a guinny pig.
You would think there would be more deaths.

It's got to be nerve racking the first time you actually find the source online, send the money which im sure is alot. Make the proper cocktail following some guide online and then inject that shit into your own body.

Like, as I said in the other post. I have 9 years in the gym. And would like to see what it feels like to leave humanity behind, push my body to the max training. and Just....

Become a super sayian

Post bulge fag

Chick peas, chia seeds, seitan, tempeh for protons.
Wild rice, quinoa, buckwheat, polenta for carbs/grains.
Lots of leafy greens : spinach, cabbage, kale, etc.

Look into italian cuisine for godtier lentil soups with cabbage.

what is the point of roiding if you can spot it so easily?
who is he trying to deceive?

>vegans can't eat meat, roid and roid again before declaring to the world they're vegan and that's why they look like that
people deserve to be shysted

Wow, all natural too! Very impressive!

Ns

Most normal people can't spot it at all.

Unless you look like Rich Piano, most people think you're just well built. Even Veeky Forumstards can't spot roiders most of the time.

Roids are pretty powerful.