Cut or bulk? Pls respond

Been bulking for around 8 months now and i went from 160 to 178 lbs at 5"10 during that time, most of my lifts went up but i'm still weak as fuck 135 lbs OHP, 315 DL, 185 bench, 265 squat. Should i continue bulking till 1/2/3/4 or start cutting and rebulk in winter?

And yes i know i look like absolute fucking shit, I'm trying to work on it.

Here's a pic from before the bulk btw

I'd cut tbqh senpai.

Yeah was thinking the same, i'm feeling like total shit and eating too much sucks ass.

cut is always the right choice

What BF% do you think i'm at atm? I was thinking 20-22%

You're not 20% . like 15-16. You used to be fat before huh?

How bout you just put on some muscle

Yeah, was like 230-255 lbs a year and a half ago, lost that weight and went to 170 in 6 months on a keto/water fast meme diet which might explain the loose skin and little muscle mass

Meaning?

Interesting in hearing more thoughts, bump!

I'm sorry but your body looks like shit because of the loose skin

Yeah i know, hopefully i can get surgery soon but it's really expensive for some reason

you should cut...your wrists.

faggot.

Cut, at 200cal deficit while lifting heavy and eating well
i'd say 18 to 20%, also you don't look like you can ohp 135 or bench 185
keep working out hard and get some muscle mass while cutting

I'd say cut but nothing too harsh.

You look young, be hydrated and your skin will get better in a couple of years.

>cut lifting numbers by half for strict form

tbqh I would bulk more, fill out the loose skin and then cut alot slower for giving it time to retract back to normal.

otherwise you cut now your skin is gonna lag behind and then your going to look worse with the only option of having surgery.

How old are you OP
Also on the contrary to general opinion in this thread, I think you should lean bulk rather than cut
The thing that makes you look that way is your excess skin and it probably wont go away while cutting. You should fill that up with muscle

>135 OHP 185 bench

lmao, push press detected

also you look like you couldn't even do half the weight listed, program in more hypertrophy, you are small as fuck

I'm 19 so i actually hope you guys are right about the skin, and yeah I'm actually leaning towards bulking till hit 1/2/3/4 now since i'm already more than half way there and that i'm sure that i'll look worse when i cut due to loose skin
Yup, i'm sure everyone who lifts for strength looks like a greek god who's big,lean and mean

Also
>baby weights
>needing to be anywhere near good looking to have a sub 200 bench and a literal 1pl8 bench

Fucking lmao

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

you're small and your form is shit with those ratios, deal with it weakling. You are cheating yourself and it shows with your shit physique. Funny thing is the ratios make sense with push press to bench, but with actual press it's far off (should have no problem with 210-215 with a 1 plate strict press as an example, just by biomechanics/forces alone)

little pencilnecked twinks, when will they learn.

lol he's far above 15-16%, 20% area seems right

don't encourage dreamer bulking