Thoughts?

thoughts?

ive been lifting 6 months now

You may as well just give up now. With a face like that your only chance is to get rich

what do you want to hear lmao? you are fat and ugly, you not eating right and not training hard enough. sorry for being harsh but what did you expect.

You seem to have a tight trap on the right side in the picture, causing your head to tilt a bit. Leaving this untreated (myofacial pain) can lead to sevear nervedamage.

Jesus dude you look like one of the presets in a create a character RPG that nobody uses.

keep going, and stop taking pictures

You're doing great! Keep up the good work.

thanks for making me feel like shit.

shorts need to be either much longer or much shorter.
arm holes need to be way bigger, almost to obliques.
hat seems okay, could be more vibrant print pattern.

Please cut.

also needs more T

You look like a huge fag lol

Your critics are shit.

what the fuck do you expect people to say?

Nobody can see your fucking muscles dude. This isn't fucking /soc/ if you want opinions on your gains you actually have to show them.

>I was actually expecting nice comments

You're gonna make it. Think about what they will be saying once you do get jacked bruh. Now fuck off faggot and get your ass in gear.

>Comes to Veeky Forums expects not to feel shit afterwards
You retarded boy?

So brutal.

>6 months
Fucking Christ I've been lifting for 3 years almost and still don't want to post pics here. 6 months is a drop in the bucket my dude you've got a ways to go before anyone cares.

dont wear a cap indoors. its disrespectful.

>no before or after
>wearing clothing
Literally pointless thread OP, lurk more

this is either shitty bait or you are doing something very, very wrong

stop eating carbs and do more cardio you fat fuck

What were your stats before you started lifting?

Veeky Forums used to help each other

You don't look bad OP, this board is just cancer. If you are still making gains 6 months out then keep progressing. If I were you I would do some work on your delts and maybe some lat pulldowns or pull ups to try and make your shoulders look a bit wider. GL.

Remember kids, its all about face!

>wears shirt

>no muscles
>looks like he just got off the basketball court
>or maybe he's going to play a volleyball game after he leaves

Come back when you have some actual progress to show.

Where are the gains?
Tho your face isn't bad. You look cute and I'd fuck you on your back and kiss you at the same time.