Is now a good time to sell BTC and buy SALT? Do you SALT guys expect it to dip or should I buy it now?

Is now a good time to sell BTC and buy SALT? Do you SALT guys expect it to dip or should I buy it now?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/357033648/The-Value-of-Salt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a great time while its still under $3 before we find out whats happening this week.

It's going to dip this is "buy the rumors sell the news"

The rumors is the roadmap and new members of the team when it gets announced everyone will sell their salt and rebuy when the service launches.

Reducing your loan's interest rate by $25=1 salt.

This is why it's good to accumulate Salt right now if you are going to take out a loan in the future you are literally buying $25 for $2.5

Salt lending will be huge in my opinion because their collateral backed smart chain contracts have literally 0 risk.

You loan somebody $25k and they default? Poof, you automatically get 25k worth of BTC/ETH into your wallet.
You invest in a $10k loan and they are late on a payment, and bam! The platform will sell off a certain portion of the collateral (crypto) and send it to you so that you get the payment that is expected for that month (or whatever the agreed upon frequency is).

alt tokens can also be used to reduce the interest rate on a loan. Example:

Say you take a 10k loan at 10%, you could spend 25 Salt tokens to reduce interest rate to 8.5%... obviously those numbers are made up but the concept is the same.

Bitconnect you dont post collateral lmao
You loan somebody $25k and they default?

Poof, you automatically get 25k worth of BTC/ETH into your wallet.

You invest in a $10k loan and they are late on a payment, and bam!

The platform will sell off a certain portion of the collateral (crypto) and send it to you so that you get the payment that is expected for that month (or whatever the agreed upon frequency is).
Erik is director of the board and is literally a bitcoin billionaire lmao
Who the fk is behind bitconnect?
Thats a total scam

scribd.com/document/357033648/The-Value-of-Salt

>is before a fork
>best time to hold and buy btc is right before a fork
>asking for advice on trading BTC for a shitcoin

You're retarded. SALT is going to be worth more than Bitconnect.

>when the service launches

when?

What if the platform gets released this week on the announcement.

Would not surprise me given they have been very active with marketing and affirming they are launching Q4.

Now we get this upcoming announcement right after they did a bunch of partnerships with financial institutions.

December.

Just buy BTC for now and keep holding it. It always goes to new heights right before a fork and then afterwards you can quickly buy alts.

I can't wait to see it come out and everyone FOMO because they were thinking this lol.

Its better to be early than late every time.

What makes you say they would do a surprise out of the blue major announcement like that?

Fuck. Hype!

> implying the upcoming announcement is not going to mean anything

Buy all the cheap SALT you can user.

Has way more upside than PajeetCoin.

Er er I mean BITCOIN ..

Holy shit are you kidding me?

Its not a suprise announcment.

I'm in all their social media channels, twitter, telegram, slack and the same thing they say at least 5 times a day is its coming real soon.

They're running a ton of online advertisements atm. Multiple friends have told me they've been seeing them.

They already said December in slack a week ago. They would be crazy to launch it during a fork situation. Be reasonable.

Wrong. Once again.

I know you are just creating hype in the hope the price goes up but at least be honest.

Have some patience the price will rise when the product comes out why the fake release dates and hype? Your image is not even related and talks about future forks of which he didn't even give a concrete answer.

Come on man don't be a kike. Don't try to trick your fellow Veeky Forumsinessmen.

FUCK....this is making me nervous. Dont wanna miss out. Their fucking insane 300 BTC wall is still up...

Lmao.

Cope.

Price is going up and nothing you can do to stop it, its going up if you like it or not.

Should have bought more lower if you missed out, its still cheap asf.

Don't go all in, but buy a bit. At worst you lose like a tiny %, at best you 10x your money by jan/feb. Do it nigga

I bought thousand at all time low I even made a thread about it a couple days ago ffs.

I just don't like when people are dishonest and post speculation as fact.