How did bodybuilders in the 60s/70s deal with estrogen sides when AIs weren't even invented??

how did bodybuilders in the 60s/70s deal with estrogen sides when AIs weren't even invented??

Did they just use SERMs? If it worked for them then why can't we do it now?

Their dosages were much lower than today

they were still way above TRT doses so high E2 would be an issue.

Anyone have an answer?

Good genetics, the ones that got bad estro sides didn't get popular because it was more about the whole aesthetic back then, and so having acne or gyno was a death sentence

The answer is they never got off cycle so they didn't need PCT.

They were always training and they were always taking shit.

The only difference is that in the off -season, their stack would be smaller.

>The answer is they never got off cycle so they didn't need PCT.

high Estrogen is an issue while on cycle, even if you blast/cruise; pct is a different issue.

so they could run 1gram of test and deca and not get high E2 and related sides? seems like bullshit

Just about everyone will have high estro with lots of gear, but not everyone will get gyno or acne from it. Plus accutane and surgery both existed back then too

lower dose of nandro and dbol will have zero negative effect
supported by the fact, that men in that era had by nature higher test level and werent exposed to so much phytoestrogen intoxicated foof as today

>Plus accutane
Can you elaborate on this?
What does Accutane do in that regard?

Stops acne

Oh I already knew it did that, I thought you meant in acted as an AI in some regard as well or something.

They were natty.
But seriously Americans get more estro from the drinking water and food additives without using steroids these days.

Selection bias OP. Lots of dudes in the 70's took roids and developed acne, gyno etc. The difference is that these bodybuilders didn't rise to prominence

Lower doses

Genetics (do your research, some 70s bbers did get some nasty sides)

Steroids available then are much less aggressive and powerful than the ones available today.

They would spend less time on cycle, I've seen some comments from 70s guys that they took steroids only during pre-contest cutting phase. Tbh 'cycling' was poorly understood back then.

Of course the successful ones you hear and know about were the lucky ones with zero sides. The disaster stories didn't make it near number one and weren't heard about, for that reason .

they used SERM's and the bloated, bald, gyno guys didn't become famous

There's accounts of people taking 200mg+ dbol

ric drasin has some videos about what they did back in the 70's as far as cycles go.

>But seriously Americans get more estro from the drinking water FROM PLASTIC BOTTLES

there, fixed it for you.

>AIs weren't even invented
Artificial Intelligence was invented before that, bro

I think the truth is, the risk of estrogen sides are overstated. But since there is a risk, everyone today wants to do what they can to prevent it.

>ot everyone will get gyno or acne from it.

This. I don't get any of those sides when I cycle.

Also, notice that none of the top bodybuilders went bald either, is it because they had some magic fix or is it because only the guys with the top genetics became famous?

>Lower doses
>70s guys that they took steroids only during pre-contest cutting phase
>people actually believe this

You realize those guys never went off cycle, right? Arnold was famous for eating dbol like candy and he was on gear since he was 16.