Any transexual lifters here?

any transexual lifters here?

Friendly reminder that tranny shit is evil.

Traps would be fun to fuck but are too unstable to consider long term

Pump and dump

>manbody and voice

everyone knows feminine penis is superior

wtf is dilating. google didn't really help

stretching. they are basically left with a gaping hole that the body considers a wound so if they don't stretch it open it would heal and close

Trannies who replace their penis with a fake vagina have to put a dildo in themselves every day to prevent it from healing because at the end of the day, it is an open wound.

Post op m2f reporting in.
>inb4 mentally ill freak

Is it annoying having to sit to pee every time?

how much did you lift before and after?

Post ass

>my gf
if ur gonna go this far then at least like guys so you arent depressed that you cant fuck ur gf lul

do you actually consider yourself a woman and do you think anyone else actually does?

hi i have an open wound and in 50 years ... i wait i killed myself 40 years ago

Cisgender straight male lifter here, just want to voice my support for people of ALL gender identities and sexual preferences. Mad respect for your courage. Don't let the /pol/ types on here get you down, they're the same people who post all those "why lift when it's all about money / face / some other bitch-tier excuse."

Stay strong friends!

>mad respect for your courage
Wow I have a different sexual orientation than normal so courageous. I wish had the courage to get cancer too.

Hello tumblr!

>b8

Kill yourself, tranny scum.

what the fuck

>to prevent it from healing

imagine if the wound closes up and they just have a smooth lump lmbo

I fucking hate Jews, niggers and mentally ill faggots

New plan, mix that irradiated russian chemical into the Hormone injections

More than 40% of trannies attempt suicide
Let's get that number higher

I opened this thread for the sole purpose of telling OP to kill himself. For realzies though, OP you are sick in the head. Ask yourself in the first place why all this trap stuff came to mind in the first place and ask yourself whether it is normal or healthy.

I wonder what it would be like if they lifted through transition?

this. its not the middle ages anymore, we dont round up freaks and kill them. they get surgery now and do it themselves a few months after.