Make a living dedicated to videos of you and your brother working out and eating food

>make a living dedicated to videos of you and your brother working out and eating food
>YouTube changes monetisation rules
>panic cause you're going to be broke in a year
>resort to begging for money

who else will be affected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3dq9eYztGk?t=15m21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've been big for years. If they were smart they'd have started a gym years ago and be set up for life

maybe make more fastfood commercials

Anybody willing to inform me on what monetary changes youtube is making?

I'll give you a brief synopsis: you can't swear or they remove monetisation It has to be suitable for even a 10 year old to watch. It has been this way for months now.

Good. People shouldn't be using youtube as a career anyway. Money ruins it, everything ends up as clickbait shit

basically advertisers dont want to put ads on videos with excessive swearing, violence, politics, etc

They've just started demonetizing a lot of videos because a lot of big advertisers are pulling out because their ads were being matched with videos about all kinds of political stuff. Problem is, YouTube hasn't released clear guidelines so content creators don't know how to make sure their videos don't get demonetized.

Vids being monetized basically have to be G Rated content which Hodge twins def aren't.

I like the HT. I hope they find a platform for their content that works.

DEMONS SUCKING ME OFF

This.

>be on youtube for 5+ years
>garner a massive audience
>never leverage your popularity into other more reliable means of income
It's their own fault

reminds me of that nigger on ig with 400k followers who just steals shit instead of leveraging his popularity

he has 1 million now, the dude is retarded as fuck though

Who?

StickyRickyx89

DaeWooQwon Tyferius Jackson

boonk.ig on insa

ThaTurribleTaterTot

Pretty sure they are still starting a gym and they probably make good money off of that improv comedy tour thing they've been doing the past year. Also they still sell merch and supplements. Just because they don't want to lose their YouTube revenue doesn't mean they'll go broke without it

>e suitable for even a 10 year old to watch.

That can't be true. There are lots of videos about symposia where academics are talking about important global issues, war, rape as a weapon and other crimes against humanity. I don't kids to watch those things, of course, but YouTube can't just be just for kids. It's a tool used by many for important, necessary discussions.

Its not only that there's also politics and really any commentary that seems too intense a.k.a rape violence and death, your underwater sea turtle documentary probably won't be affected by this.

That's happens when you put a feminist retard as a ceo.
youtu.be/f3dq9eYztGk?t=15m21s

Wow youtube is turning into TV, how ironic.

But frozen elsa farts in spidermans mouth is still monetized

i hate this guy so much
so degenerate

>$2.99/month
Fuck this and fuck these roid monkeys

Pathetic. I'll be jumping ship as soon as a viable widespread alternative arrives. Which will inevitably end up the same way.

Just another example of Robert Conquest's three laws of politics:

Any organization not explicitly right wing sooner or later becomes left wing

>There are lots of videos about symposia where academics are talking about important global issues, war, rape as a weapon and other crimes against humanity.

Yes and those videos have been demonetised

YouTube's primary audience is young kids, so they are going to pander to them

At least Rich Piana videos might get more entertaining.

>TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA!!!
>IT'S MONKEY LOVIN SHAKE TIME, GOSH DARN IT!

G4P it is

It sadly is

Pretty much every single gun and knife related channel either took a massive hit or got completely demonitized.

Youtube supposedly won't monetize political videos, but this seems to only apply to any kind of right wing politic content.

They really have come down hard on swearing across the board though.

The good news is that Youtube doing shit like this allows a competitor to start up.

looks like the nigs will have to get back on welfare

>The good news is that Youtube doing shit like this allows a competitor to start up.
*Ding ding ding*
Excellent post my friend.

Yes, exactly. For kids.

>make LITERALLY a million+ a year for 5 years
>broke within 2 months

nigs gonna nig

topkek. but nah I don't think rich gives a fuck about youtube money.