>pushing sumo

>pulling yourself off

>pulling below the knee

Kek

>touring Juneau

>those lockers
That guys gotta be like 3'8" holy shit

>breaking the law

Had a guy pulling sumo next to me. Thought he was hot shit. Hes pulling 475 sumo with a belt, and chalk. Doing 475 for singles dropping them at the top. That wouldn't bother me as much if he just shut up while doing it.

>whew my grip almost slipped
>oh man i used to do more
>my bar at home feels nicer I wonder if i can bring it in

Im not talking to him i have my headphones on and im the only one in the area. Everytime he sees me and we make eyecontact he says something.

Meanwhile im still a novice so im pulling conventional 425x3 for 2 sets no belt no chalk and im putting it down. Hes technically lifting more than me but he had to try and compensate his lift.

You had to type this whole post to justify why you can't lift as much? Relax, dude. Nobody cares how much you lift. You shouldn't be caring what anyone else does in the gym, either.

he's 5'6

>belts and chalk are cheating

So literally the same thing

>gym lifts

5'6.5 bro

Sumo deadlift, like crosssfit, is a cancer on the fitness community.

Complicated enough for stupid asshole PTs to justify, and flashy enough for attention whores on Instagram to spam for internet points

I just do it because then my back doesn't hurt

Your back doesn't hurt because you're not using it as much retard.

Your spine position is the exact same in both exercises, sumo is just 80% legs

I posted the lifts because i wanted to point out that i wasnt a beast that was making fun of someone and that neither is he for his talk

It's also better for people with more limited mobility

HAHAHAHHAA

that's true for any exercise which uses half the ROM dipshit.

Fuck me you're dumb, got any more genius opinions for us?