/fat/ - "why did i have to make this thread?" Edition

previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

@apple
Had a vasectomy last week and haven't been able to exercise yet so I decided to cut my calorie intake to the bare minimum for my protein for the week(~1400 cal, 200g). I'll be going back to a more reasonable number now that I can move around more.

fat fucks

@apple

166.4lbs
Not sure if I update now since I'm in for the August competition but extra accountability never hurt

Yeah we are and we're trying to improve

I literally pigged out so hard last night while drunk that I woke up this morning with both a small hangover and a large stomach ache.

Fucking kill me.

>tfw you have enough muscle mass to be sexy af but you also have a thick, spongy layer of fat covering the muscles

idfc i'm eating a bag of chips and downing it with iced tea tonight

somebody stop me

noone will ever love you if you are fat

WHY DO I WEIGH MORE???

not like people loved me when I wasn't, just a couple years ago. And I am not "fat" anymore, made it to normal BMI. Just shedding off the last ten pounds.

Chips are ok if it's a little bag, but dont drink your calorie it's dumb as fuck and it's not even that good

do it then you average skinnyfat faggot. I don't give a fuck about you
>not like people loved me when I wasn't
imagine being this pathetic

>water weight : high sodium, high carbs, menses
>lack of bowel movement : mass buildup
>are the circumstances since last weigh-in the same? naked, or with same amount of clothing?

Fat fuck

Confess!!

This morning I stepped on my scale and realised I have lost a bit over 50lb since I started CICO 4 months ago. I have still got a lot to go but this one a nice reminder that I'm not beyond redemption.

I feel you.

Eating 1100cal on off days & 1300 on lifting days and doing 30-40mins cardio on off days and still stagnating. Come on body you don't need this fat let it go

Damn that's a serious cut. What do you eat and how do you maintain it? I'm eating around 2000cal.
>mfw the weight increase was shit

Last July-Nov I had lost 40 pounds just by changing my diet. The holiday hit and I sort of went nuts with the food and up until now I am certain I gained 20 back. How do you guys get the motivation to get back on the horse?

Went from 215 to 177. 17 more pounds to go lads.

This is me

Can't stop drinking beer so never reveal sexy underflab

Got home from vacation yesterday and I'm happy to say that I didn't put on any extra pounds. Good feels all around.

>I didn't put on any extra pounds
Give it a couple days, what goes around comes around.

I'm never gonna make it

How does it feel being a retard?

Blissful

Someone two threads ago asked me to reply back with the results of my Army weight and tape.

27 y/o, 67 inches, 173lbs, 19% body fat. I ended up passing. I'm allowed 169lbs, if over then I get taped which resulted in 19% body fat by Army standards. I'm allowed to be up to 22% body fat. My goal is still to get back down to 150lbs.

>need to cut ~10lbs to have decently defined abs/muscle
>only have 2 weeks to do it (trying to cut for a big event)
>tfw

am i going to make it?

I'm 5'11'' 166lb (poppy) so maintenance is pretty low already I think.
Eat the same pretty much every day since I'm too lazy to have variation;

breakfast - 2 eggs, greek yogurt & protein bar
lunch - greek yogurt or canned tuna
dinner - salmon & lentils

biggest meal for me is pretty much always breakfast calorie wise since if I just abstain then hunger builds and I overeat later. & salmon and lentils are incredibly filling. Drink black coffee too which is great for appetite.

I just hope I can keep it up, this is the highest weight I've been & I'm determined to not let it become a pattern of gain. Want to get really strong too but with the deficit I'll have to wait for now

@apple

264lb

Gained a few lbs, had a tough week will resume next week..

>275lb, 6'4
>there's so much potential
>all I need is to drop 60lb all over again to be okay looking
I've done it once, I'll do it again bros. I dropped to 185lb and couldn't maintain, which is why I let it go last time. Stupid mentality.

@apple

185 even

As soon has hit double digits yesterday (in kg) i ate 3000 calories in a day and now i feel awful

Whats your goal?

Look in the mirror. Also no one cares or gives any respect to fatfucks, everyone assumes if you look like shit you are probably a shit person.

where's large man ? does he post in here ? I believe in you large man

85-90kg whatever gets rid of my stomach

>everyone assumes if you look like shit you are probably a shit person
It's kinda true, if someone doesn't have the will power and respect to take care of themselves they are more likely to be lazy and selfish.

ya shits easy bro

I had two slices of cheesecake yesterday. God I love cheesecake

Can please someone give me an example of an intermittent fasting diet for 3.2k calories TDEE?

Can someone please give me an example of carb cycling for 3.2k calories TDEE?

I was going to hire a PT to write a cutting diet for me but I had to spend all my money on my dog because he got hit by a car and now i'll have to do it myself.

>tfw want to ask your crush out but want to lose weight first because you wouldnt date yourself if you were a girl

Fuck

Two slices? Of cheesecake. Better luck next time. "Just one Twix."

3200 TDEE? That's pretty damn high.
Honestly, just see how many hours you can stave off eating your first meal of the day. Usually I can make it to around 1 or 2, which only allows enough time in the day for 2 meals and a small snack.

6"0, 92kg, 20%. Aiming for -500 calories with 8hr eating window/16hr fast.

When do I work out with IF? Is a post workout meal not the most important meal?

How am I looking lads?

I usually workout before my last meal.

Not the same guy, but after doing IF for the past 6 months, i dont even notice a difference in training in the morning(fasted) or after my first afternoon meal.

Post workout meal is important, but the overall quality of your diet is even more important in terms of long term weight loss.

Also, 3200 calories seems like its skyhigh for weight loss.
im 6'0 225 pounds, training 5x a week and im cutting at 1900 calories. Granted my job is mostly sedentary, but unless youre doing some back breaking shit 7 times a week, i would suggest you lower your calorie intake significantly.

Fat, but your arms look fairly buff for some reason.

Always calculate TDEE from sedetary, you should be at around 1800kcal with those stats.
Go with 8 hour eating period and 16 hr fast, you work out whenever it fits you and having protein right after workout is a good thing to do.

pretty fat, m8

How much do you think I weigh?

125kg

you look like youre 6'0 250

close..

117kg

>Always calculate TDEE from sedetary
Why? That would place my TDEE to around 2000, which is a 500 cal difference from my adjusted one.

brah just take it as a lesson as to why you should engorge yourself. its okay to feast once in a while, but dont ever make it a habit. Lift hard today, get some running in, drink water, and eat your fibres.
You can make it.

What is your food weakness?

For me it's ice cream.

Looks like you have a respectable amount of muscle under that lard. Do a cut to 105kg and youll be poppin nigga

Anything with carbs in it, and bacon lots and lots of raw bacon down my throat...

Because unless you have 8hrs of manual labour 5 times a week and gym 3-4 times then you arent moderately active. Calculators inflate the TDEE by alot with activity levels, going off of sedetary you get the most precise number to work with.

Used to be pasta and fresh bread/bagels. Now all I want to do is eat buckets of veggies.

@Apple

Annie- I'm on vacation and don't have access to a scale so skip me I guess

For me the usual suspects used to be
>ben and jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
>cider vinegar crisps (Tyrrell's)
>Caramelized Onions and Comté cheese crisps (a local french brand - I recall Bret's but not sure)
>Goat cheese and Espelette hot pepper crisps from Bret's
>Raspberry/Pear/Apple Cider depending on mood (A selection of Britannic (as in the celtic region of France) brands)
>Cherry Beer ever so often (Kriek)

I used to buy these (all together, or a combination of them depending of budget) and just eat it over the weekend.

@Apple 166.8lbs - Enema

3lbs exactly until I get to my lowest adult weight. Just bought some jeans size UK12/US8 but they are a bit snug. Hopefully in a couple months they won't cut off my blood circulation when I sit down.

Day 11 of Whole30.

Lost 7 pounds. Bloating has dropped tremendously; whatever was causing inflammation may finally be on its way out.
Sleeping better, probably because I'm not bloated so bad.

Having hunger issues, was told by a fellow Whole30'er that they will pass in a few days.
I'm carb dependant so watching my friends eat pizza and burritos at lunch makes me ultra hungry.

Help me, I'm a few meals away from buying a pizza and bag of burritos.

That's not me
3200 calories is my TDEE, so my diet would be something like 2700 calories per day

Why would my daily calories be so low for a cutting diet with 20%bf? You're not the first person to tell me to go to 2000~ calories. My gym PT suggested around that much, but if I keep the same amount of protein as my current diet I don't see how that's possible.

I'm keeping my protein intake the same, or at least near what it is already when i'm dieting, I don't want to lose gains

Just go somewhere else during lunch

what's whole30?

But lunch alone is boring, I like chatting with my coworkers.

Weight/height?

You cut out everything processed and that can cause allergic/inflammatory reactions for 30 days to let your body reset. Then you slowly incorporate foods until you find what agitates your immune system and cut it out.

@apple
Lost a lb, 205 now

This includes:
Anything processed
Milk
Cheese
Legumes (excluding pod type)
Soy
Added sugars (like honey or... sugar)
Carbs (breads, grains, pastas, etc)
Sauces/condiments (spices are your friends now)
theres more detail to it but i cant be assed to look it up right now whole30.com has more.

Its like paleo, but with a few more restrictions.

thanks for the tl;dr
sounds interesting, will probably try it just to experiment, when I am done cutting. I've already ditched or don't eat most of these anyway.

>tfw get gf
>feels goodman
>get fat
>gf complains
>feels bad man

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They look so innocuous. Even little kids eat them. But they're fucking calorie bombs and they're so easy to make, I could eat 500 calories in the next 3 minutes if I wanted to.

I hit a big milestone today so I want to share a pic of face gains with you. I had some vague idea that my body would look better if I lost weight but I had no idea my face would look so different.

>spaghetti bolognese
>would cook 4 lbs of spaghetti and bolognese sauce with 2 lbs of 80/20 beef
>take both pots to my room and feast throughout the day
>pasta = 3.5k calories
>meat = 3k calories
>plus the tomato sauce

FUCK man, to this day after losing almost 100lbs (94) i still remember how much of that shit i used to eat, and even though i'm disgusted at myself, i still get the mental cravings to do it again every day, it's a constant battle and i'm winning but fuuuuuck

@apple
Down to 122.4 from 123

I wasnt sure if I'm starting this week or next week in the contest, figured I'd post anyway

looks like you aged 5 years

>10lbs in 2 weeks
unhealthy, but doable

I used to make a full 8 portion lasanga and much it down while playing world of warcraft. This was ten years ago. Didnt remember until just now.

>eating 2 lbs of meat and 4 lbs of spagetti in a day

future powerlifter confirmed

They are my weakness, but you don't have to cut them out entirely. They're fairly filling and it's not too difficult to fit one into your macros.

#apple
people are giving you numbers, let me give you mine
147 we'll call it

Just ate a whole pint of Halo Top

God it feels so good to feel like I'm sinning yet stay within deficit

>get fit
>get gf
>get fat
>lose gf
>get fit again
>get another gf
>get fat again
>gf voices concerns
>at home trying cloth gf bought a year ago but no longer fits
>hear goku's voice... remember the pain being fat caused. remember all the sleepless nights fapping...now make that your powerrrrr
>reeees
I must lose this weight baaaaa

Pasta
pastries and ice cream do nothing for me, but a big plate of jambalaya fettuccine and I get on my knees to worship

just made a couple cheese and ham toasties
it was really, really nice
I went over the numbers like 4 times because nothing with only 300kcal could be that nice

thanks man

found the reddit summerfag

@apple
271 lbs

this all i need to get into the contest?

what is this post

chips, lately chicharones. i have been doing super well by not buying it and if i feel a craving i drink two large glasses of water. if i feel it still i just go to fucking bed

Fat

Shitposting but still I must lose this fat I gained over the past few years

Do I ditch my second oldest friend because he now does crossfit?

beer