Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

Let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?

I suck at running

Trying to decide if I should lift at lunch or go get a haircut and lift after work. Supposed to meet this Thicc chick for drinks tonight and i want to look good, but I'm not willing to miss a workout and throw off my routine.
Possibly meeting with a different girl to go rock climbing on Saturday, and I'm moving apartments on Sunday. Failing any other social plans there's this really nice girl who wants to meet up and fuck but she's terrible in bed and I'd rather not lead her on just to get my dick wet

>How was your workout today?

Killed my push day today gonna make some sweet gains,2weeks into a clean bulk

>Any feels?

Not really,I do not give a flying fuck about anything right now besides making gains. Nothing can bother me

>Plans?

Don't have any plans besides playing vidya and chilling out. God damn,cocoon mode asf,feeling comfy

>198lbs 3x5 squat today, getting close to 220lbs.

>Been going to the gym solid for 3 months and sticking to my routine. Actually making progress.

>I'm starting to feel more confident. More energy, feeling more aggressive and I'm starting to give less fucks. Perhaps a testosterone boost? Whatever it is, it's great!

Height/weight?

the same dude keeps breaking my heart over and over and i am not strong enough to block him out of my life

6'2 and 178lbs

Ayy bby ill be there for you
You from London by any chance?

Nice man. I'm in a similar situation myself, me and my gym buddy have been doing SS for a month and a half, we're squatting 2 pl8 today.
>it's a good feel.

>thinking he's a woman
Only newfags don't know that Veeky Forums is gay.

>SS for a month and a half
>2pl8

Oh wow that's awesome progress! Height/weight?

Worked out at a very popular old bodybuilding gym yesterday. It was decent.
I'm on a road trip with two guys I've grown sick of, and on top of that I have a qt who wants to go out when I get back home. I've liked her for like a year, but just got the balls to tell her my feelings, and she felt the same way. As soon as I get home I have 20 days until I move 200 miles away. I want to make them count.

Just woke up. Gonna eat some brefiss, then it's pull day. After that I'm going to help a friend cut down some trees on his new property. Living the country fag life

Country life sounds comfy af.

well today is finger and wrist day, and i just made a new milkjug rig for wrist curls. also i bought a 6 pack of mikes harder lemonade (8%alc) and met a hot chick on omegle that wants to cyber with me later on skype. feels good man

>workout
rest day, finally.

>feels
I don't know what to feel today. I asked the QT3.14 I've been seeing to be my gf last night.
>Will you be mad if i say no?
>I might be getting an assistant manager position at the new [company] facility in rhode island
>If it were a few hours away then we could do it, but long distance wont work.. so i have to say no.
All I can do is try to make the most out of our time while she's here if she leaves. She's torn on the decision herself, I want her to do whats best for her and that very well might be going and taking the job, but it fucking hurts.

>plans
See if that QT wants to cuddle up and play some vidya tonight, otherwise probably just staring at my computer screen..

Girl I've been "talking" to lost interest in me a while ago and never bothered to actually tell me

Did a job interview yesterday, hoping they hire me but also that it doesn't interfere with school

Gonna work out later today, it's lower day today on the first week of candito's 6 week, excited for it desu

Grandma's coming to visit for the weekend, will spend some time with her

It's been almost half a year guys, and I miss her more every single day.

We've only dated for 8 months but she made me feel like a better version of myself. She was in no way special, and had many flaws. She probably did not love me the way I loved her. She probably found someone better and I'm but a distant memory. I don't miss fucking her or her looks, I miss being myself. I did not have to hide, we had the same sense of humour and I never had to explain myself. That was oh so liberating.

We broke up because I had to move 2000 miles away for university, and then drifted off by not speaking to each other. What the fuck do I do Veeky Forums? I've been trying to get someone similar for 6 months but every girl my age is an uneducated bimbo with no substance.

>today's workout
Not there yet, but I can tell you already that it won't go well. I've just been recently getting back into weightlifting through SS, but I've been moving at 10 lbs put on each lift each time. I'm sure that I'm finally going to fail at least 2 if not all of my lifts today.
>feels
She takes me for a fool and thinks that I'm not aware that she strings along other guys. I'm trying as hard as I can to fill up my schedule outside of work so that I can't see her, because I don't have enough self esteem to deal with her directly. Just gotta keep lifting I suppose.
>other plans
I'm actually doing some volunteer work after the gym tonight for a Buddhist Temple, then helping out with their summer festival (Obon) this weekend. Pretty time consuming and decently fun.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I hope you aren't solely doing SS. Accessory work is really important senpai.

I need a good movie to watch.

Any recs?

thursday

Down to 159 lbs at 5'9", lifts are pretty much stagnant but that's to be expected since I'm cutting. Going into SF tonight to hang out with some friends before one of them leaves for Europe for like a month. I've been promised that there will be some 6/10 paralegals to hit on there, but idk if that means much to me.

On the bright side, fin and min have pretty much entirely halted my MPB with no noticeable sides, and my 5k time is finally below 20 mins.

We're all gonna make it.

>workout
did some uphill sprints with a new bud I met at the local sports-center, after that some body weight exercises, was kind of nice to not work out alone

>feels

>meet grill
>hit it of
>shes single mother of a 3 yo daughter
>get to know the child and her mother
>have sex a lot and shes super into me
>one day wake up, panic, afternoon break up with her, because fucking Veeky Forums and cold feet, because hurr durr cuck
>weeks pass, I ghosted her, she constantly tries to contact me, but always in a passive aggressive manner
>one day I give in, I actually miss her a lot
>meet again, try to restore trust
>shes sceptical
>I babysit her kid, while she is at work
>no sex yet, because she doesn't want to be used
>am understanding etc
>she barely replies to my texts over the day, we only meet late afternoon, I always sleep at hers, because of kid
>has several male friends she meets up repeatedly from time to time
>feel like an actual cuck now, don't know if I should let lose and embrace shitty single life again
>shes meeting with the father of the kid at HER PLACE (lmao) as I type, because they want to "talk about the kidplan" for the upcoming week
>she said if I leave her again, she will spell a grudge on me
>redflag after redflag, shes obv. crazy + single mother...

fucking Veeky Forums ruined me when it comes to women

Felt the same when I started, now it's just whatever, I got used to my new body and lifestyle and it's the new normal, kind of miss that feeling, desu

No, Veeky Forums redpilled you, shouldn't have caved in after the first break up, unless you enjoy being used. You know what to do and you know you will feel better afterwards so why not go ahead and do it?

I'm really bored so I'll probably go to the gym and do a bit of jogging and rolling as it's a rest day.

It's kind of nice and quaint at 12 o' clock when there's no one around.

Don't really have any friends so going out is a no-go.

she is a caring mother and wants to make more babies in the future. Also I like her and she is a 7/10, I'm autistic and don't think I will meet a beautiful girl like her in near future.

But your probably right. What about the grudge? I don't want to be cursed. I take tihs kind of shit serious

Grudges are really only as powerful as the will behind them, as she's got multiple partners and has her hands full as is it probably won't do much.

Now, if it was some kind of a crazed stalker that used her blood etc then i'd be scared, but some mommy hate is no biggie.

>I don't want to be cursed. I take tihs kind of shit serious
Well, I'd call you a fag, but you come off as a nice guy. Are you sure she isn't getting porked by her ex-husband right now? What about all the other male friends? She might be a caring mother and all that, but why did she break up with her husband? I can almost guarantee you this is not going to end well, you should break up with her not because of cuck memes, but because it'll likely end quite bad for you

Did shoulders today, feel ok. Everyone is probably out drinking and banging sloots while im gonna go home and play vidya. Got nothing for the weekend. Life is generally ok. Hang in there bro's

>got depressed and stopped working out for a year
>start lifting again 4 months ago, making tons of gains back
>closing back in on a 3plate bench, likely gonna get close by september
>can see my upper abs again but still bretty fat in stomach, prob need another 15-20lbs to really lean out, still feelsgoodman

>not many friends here (getting depressed after moving to a new city is terrible lol)
>not doing anything tonight which kind of feels bad man
>but hanging with a bro tomorrow feels goodman

kind of feel like going out alone tonight idk

>Grudges are really only as powerful as the will behind them, as she's got multiple partners and has her hands full as is it probably won't do much.

she looked me dead in the eye and swore to curse me, if I ever leave her again.
I played it off cool and laughed it off, but I was / am scared shitless

> Are you sure she isn't getting porked by her ex-husband right now?

how would I know? I don't know him, saw him two times in the city, hes a sad cunt skelly.

>What about all the other male friends?
she always tells me that they are just friends and that she cares for them, because they helped her move when she was all alone etc.

>why did she break up with her husband?
When I asked her she said because he never helped her around the house, he never cleaned anything and was overall a lazy piece of shit when it came to cleaning stuff in the house.
also the kid was an accident, they only met when the got pregnant. they were never married

thanks for the advice, in my head I see the right decisions, but it's hard to realize irl. also there is this fucking grudge thing....fuck

>she looked me dead in the eye and swore to curse me, if I ever leave her again.

Leave her for the lulz and see what happens. What's the worst she could possibly do?