Have $50 - $75 to spend on food for the next two weeks

>Have $50 - $75 to spend on food for the next two weeks
What do I buy? I'm cutting at 1500 cals per day w/ a protein goal of at least 140g a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you do realize this depends heavily on a country/town you are from?
How do you expect to get an good answer ?

And yeah, I know that's probably a lot of money but I'm just so used to buying relatively expensive and probably unnecessary shit like Greek yogurt, low calorie wraps/bread, cheese, protein bars, halo top, frozen fruits, etc.

>Oats for crabs and calories
>Milk for protons and to put on oats
>Tuna for protons

In my country 200 g of oats and 1000 g of quark already totals 1300 kcal and 130 g of protein for a bit over 2 euros. Adjust the amount of oats and fill the rest of the calories with eggs, canned fruits and veggies.

Sack of brown rice, sack of beans

Beans, chickpeas, lentils, green peas for lunch and dinner.
By now you've saved enough money to afford protein shakes or protein berry smoothies for breakfast

I agree with what everyone posted so far. OP has to understand that it's not about what you eat, but how you prepare it that matters. You can make lentils a million ways, beans, oats too. I'd look into turkey if you absolutely can't go on without meat, given the fact the industry still hasn't devised a way to efficiently raise them on xenoestrogens/antibiotics. There's a good infographic that I used to understand how to mix spices with vegetables and oils to make everything taste different. Drink a lot of whey protein, be it for weight loss or for racking up those proton counts. It works in both aspects.

Buy cheap meats like liver or something liver has tons of vitamins but tastes odd. Also buy a giant bag of sweet potato's and have 1 for dinner everyday

Rice, beans
whatever whey is on sale

My breakfast everyday is this:

Ingredients
>2 potatoes
>2 eggs
>tsp of butter

Method
>Peel and wash potato
>Grate potato into shreds
>Squeeze starch out of the shredded potato
>Put squeezed potato shreds into bowl
>Crack 2 eggs into bowl
>Mix it together
>Set stove to high and put a pan on it
>Put a tsp of butter on the pan and let melt and spread
>Put potato and egg mix onto buttered pan
>Flatten like omelete, and cook both sides until golden crispy
>Salt and pepper and eat

Pic related

seems tasty

A couple whole chickens, some sweet potatoes, a sack of rice (I use white because brown/wheat tastes like cardboard) some ramen and the cheapest whey they have or powered milk.

That's a lot of money if you are gonna prepare all your meals at home.

Poorfag's dirt cheap food list:
>lentils
>rice
>oatz
>eggs
>spices: curry, black pepper, etc
>olive oil

Also there's a multivitamin in Amazon that's like 15 dollars for 500 pills or so, I think they're called "Kirkland signature" or something like that.

bump

15 gallons of , 10 cans of beans

$30 a week easily doable at 1500cals/day, but you have to play around whats on sale at your market (particularly what meats). do you already have some basic staples such as salt, vinegar, oil?

youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU
this weedman must be eating around 1500 cals a day, hell id wager its around 2000-2300. that vid should give you some good ideas of what to look for and what possibilities you have to prep shit. if you learn to properly cook you can eat for dirt cheap

How do you get the starch out of the shredded potato? Every time I've tried this, the shreds become soaked with water, clump together, and don't cook correctly

Whoa guys thanks for all the replies
Very much appreciated

>15 gallons of ,
I always buy my punctuation in bulk

Blotting with paper towels work for me.

Eggs and canned chicken or tuna all the way

Chicken breast and veg

100g chicken = 30g proton

5% Ground Beef / Mince into burger patties (without bread) and veg

100g = 22g proton

Both take

I grab a handful of the shreds off the chopping board, give it one long hard squeeze over the sink, and put the moisture free potatos, I don't soak them at all