Does anyone dislike how popular lifting is nowadays with normies?

Does anyone dislike how popular lifting is nowadays with normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders
youtube.com/watch?v=aCVw6igO7U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally everyone in that picture is natty.

no
less competition
imagine how FUCKED we'd all be if EVERYONE lifted.

>roiding_for_this.png

Too much lifting and not enough reading it seems

You have no way to know that

i think you misread op's post

Beatings.

yeah but they seem like the sort of people that would use roids

Read god damnit

>Yeah bro I've been lifting for a month this is totally natty

No. I want a healthier society. It makes people more productive and pleasant to look at. Fatties disgust me.

I personally find it funny, having normie wannabe chads and cucks fuck themselves in the long run.

from a social perspective the more people that lift and take care of themselves through diet and exercise the better. from a personal perspective I want all the males I'm competing against for sex to be DYEL betas. mixed feelings on the issue

Same really

What a shit article
>0.1% to 0.4%
>Probably within margin of error
>Claims that it's all caused by some shitty reality show without any evidence

Even if its true 0.4% of the targeted population is negible

This. Maybe people are lifting a little more, but everyone else is just getting fatter. When 3/4 of a country is overweight, lifting is not "popular with the normies"

Am I only person in the UK who didnt watch Love Island?

Learn to read

>look at international dick size stats
>haha man I'm doing well
>look at national dick size stats
>oh no
It really is a double-edged sword.

Part of me wants steroid use to be normalised so the stupid myths go away. They work, work well, and are safe unless you're an idiot.

On the flip-side, I'm getting so much from my first cycle I'm going off the above idea. I want it to be an exclusive club. The effect is diminished if every cunt and his dog are on gear.

How do they fuck themselves?

Are you a brainwashed American by any chance? Go back to worshipping your flag and leave reality to intelligent people.

I cleared my steroid cycle with my GP. He commented that it's "amazingly common" and I live in a rural village in middle England.

The stats could well be bullshit, but although that is the Daily Mail OP posted, the Telegraph are reporting the same thing, and they're a little more reputable.

Maybe 3/4 of the country is "overweight" because everyone's fucking jacked??

W-wut do you mean user?

i've said it before and i'll say it again. the steroid culture is fucking cancer. literally.

this board is about fitness. healthy fitness, not fake fitness. if there was enough good information out there about how to get in shape the right way there would be no reason to use steroids.

steroids is a short cut, which is taken because of lack of knowledge about how to get /fit the right way. then they spew retarded ass information to people legitimately looking for a way to get /fit. its a fucking cycle of death, no pun intended.

/fit should be a guiding light not the path to the dark side.

t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders

pic related

steroids aren't a shortcut but rather an entry card past the natural limit (or ~95% of the natural limit, i.e. stall city). Or see it as a DLC expansion that you pay with your health and money

>t. permafat

Keep in mind that those steroids users we are talking about are not BIG

Eh. These are brits. Nothing intimidating about a British person.

Fuckin prince of England could be talking to my girl I wouldn't be worried. They're an ugly, dirty people.

>big dick internationally
>average dick at home
>conflicted about being proud of being from a big dick race or sad about being mediocre within the sphere that actually matters

Nope. I don't watch telly.

R u me

Hasn't lifting always been a normie thing ?

I think the more people that lift the better. I get compliments on my physique and my lifts from people that lift, because I'm more dedicated and knowledgeable than the average lifter.

People that understand going to the gym regularly for 6 months won't get you looking like Arnold appreciate the work I've done more than someone that's never set foot in a gym.

>tfw want to roid but no where near natty potential

Can you own uncucked ar-15s?
No.

You are NOT free. Enjoy your 2nd class peasant life, non American scum.

But doing steroids is illegal in your "free" US.

went to the gym the other day and there was literally a normie curling in the squat rack.

didn't know whether to laugh or rage

how many first world countries are steroids legal in?

UK for one

2nd from left is not natty

Looks =/= is
Just because they use roids doesn't mean they look like they roid. If they roid, they look really, really shitty.

>Obsessed with gaining size, to obtain the perfect bodybuilder's physique, he survived on a 10,000 calorie a day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches - washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink.

It's almost as if he had a terrible lifestyle. Let's put all the blame on steroids.

Thats the increase senpai

No, because i dont let what other people do with their lives affect me in any way.

Curb your autism and focus on yourself.

>t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders

>Andreas Munzer, dead at 32

>Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g).

>Schwarzenegger sent a wreath to Münzer's funeral with the message: "A last greeting to a friend."

The main reason I lift is to become more like normies though

What produced the tumors in his liver?

>seven to eight cans of energy drink

a-are sips lethal?

This is the price you pay to be a sick kunt

When you use drugs that increase your bad cholesterol, increases blood pressure and is harsh on the liver, the last thing you want to do is have an extremely shitty diet that does exactly that. It's extremely important to live a healthy lifestyle when you are on steroids.

Creatine

The blonde guy is definitely not.

stop posting boogie

Not sure if that's a clever troll attempt or if you're just incredibly stupid.

The problem is that once you realize when all women say they don't like the "body-builder roided out look" they're talking about the fucking super jacked, veiny guys. When in reality there are tons of dudes who do steroids like most of the dudes who do the fucking magic mike male stripper crap and women love it. They hate steroids in concept but love it in practice.

That response shows I'm correct.

You failed to provide any evidence or facts.

((()))

Most people also don't understand that when most nattys try to get down to 8-12% body fat, they just end up looking really small and deflated. Nattys also have to put on a lot of fat in order to make good progress, while steroid users can stay lean and make good gains year round.

>frog detected.

women always liked the end product and not how you got it, it's been always like that

personally i don't care because the chance of me and a steroid lifter trying to get the same girl is basically zero

My brother is 18 and has friends that are absolutely jacked and openly use roids.

I'm honestly thinking natty lifting is a waste of time.

>tfw I introduced my hippy friend to lifting a year ago and now he cut his hair, outbenches me, and gets more pussy than me

most people use roids as a shortcut

>I'm honestly thinking natty lifting is a waste of time.

It's not a waste, but steroids do make things way more fun and you get way better results.

You can go to the gym more often, for longer hours, go all out on every set and still recover in time, and when you're done at the gym you're not tired at all. You get to set new PRs every workout and you have these insane energy levels throughout the day.

Even when you put in what would seem like way more effort, you're actually not because of the steroids. When people like Rich Piana talk about how you have to train much harder on steroids, he is not taking into account how much easier it is to do so.

The gym becomes like 100 times more fun, and on top of that you make way more gains. That's why people don't just use steroids just once. It pretty much ruins natty lifting for you forever if you do a cycle.

then you die at 60

>steroids
>dying at 60

lmao, more like dying at 40

how long were you lifting? were you dyel too or did he roid?

Exactly. And why not?

If you had to go from London to New York, would you catch a plane or swim?

I guess he didn't use steroids, huh. All natty.

>turned down chemo and a liver transplant to pursue natural remedies for liver cancer
let's totally blame 1 year of roids for his death though

fucking kek
lonely, miserable losers are now trying to gatekeep lifting and physical activities? Your insecurities know no boundaries
How about you have long, hard talk with your quasi-abusive parents about how you're fucked for life because they never raised you properly?

I had been lifting for two years, with a bit of a hiatus when I studied abroad for a semester. He may have roided, idk. I love the guy but I feel emasculated and I don't like hanging out with him anymore because all he talks about is lifting. I've created a monster.

you literally created johnny bravo

youtube.com/watch?v=aCVw6igO7U4

The chances of him being on roids is quite low. People just have different genetics. Hell, some people start lifting the bar, while some start with 60KGs.

>Hell some people start lifting the bar, while some fatties start with 60KGs.

fixed that for you

Wow, we know you have no clue about the subject. BTFO you homo.

Fitness is a core part of gay culture, my friends have always been fit

Diuretics, and massive and continuous usage of orals (most of which are methylated which is no bueno for your liver)

>roids
>healthier

>majority of the West is obese
>lifting is popular with normies

This. Its troublesome how many actual two digit IQ people are on this board. Every body is unique in its own way. Biomechanical realities will play a huge role when it comes to strength, and your hormonal profile basically determines how much mass you can put onto your frame.
Diet, training intensity and programming are far less important. You cannot drink away your tiny ribcage with gallons of milk, and your smolov bulgarian conjugate powerlifting strength program wont rectify your subpar prenatal androgen exposure

>Or see it as a DLC expansion that you pay with your health and money
Seriously,stop doing this. Your disgusting generation equates everything to video games. How into this mode,how to unlock this look, etc etc. WTF? are you all retards/ News flash, life isn't like a video game. It's life and it sucks sometimes and it's going to shit on you but you soldier on and get through like an adult. Jesus fucking Christ,grow up already.

puahate is leaking guys, abandon thread

Andreas Munzer abused alot of highly toxic orals as well as being on aspirin and painkillers most days

Even if not, his physique is perfect... which means his genes will survive.

>steroids aren't a shortcut

Yeah they are. Growing muscle easier and faster is a shortcut.

He says this as he grinds away another day doing repetitious tasks just to increase his score, I mean bank account

i wouldnt say its easier, u have 2 work still helluva lot, but
>more effective
hell yes, no more plateau folks

>He says this as he grinds away another day doing repetitious tasks just to increase his score, I mean bank account
When you're right,you're right.

lol imagine being this disconnected with reality

lifting has ALWAYS been a normie activity, you fucking smelly autist. get out more

Nobody goes 20 years clean to reach natty limit then get on tren. Literally nobody, steroids are a shortcut.
Stop comparing life to "DLC" as well, that's fucking ridiculous. Speak like an adult.

Either you workout and do it naturally, like the majority, or you take horse testosterone to get big faster.

>caring about dicksize
>2017

I have around 8.5" and I have yet to meet a girl who can take more than 2/3. I've been with one girl who could deepthroat it balls deep, couldn't handle it in her pussy or asshole though

Learn what to do with it rather than fixate on the size.

I read a statistic once that more than 70% of regular gym goers (3x a week for more than a year) are on roids nowadays. and seeing all the weak people in my gym that have shitty form and still are pretty big I tend to agree with this.

I am not saying there arent genetically gifted people out there but if you look around a commercial gym there are very few people that know what they are doing and a whole lot of big people are weak as fuck and dont know shit about training.

Ahahahaha what kind of meme-ass news site did you get that number from.

Veeky Forums.org/pol/

he said first world countries