>200g avocado
Snack
>30g blueberries
>70g macademia nut
>5g brazil nut
>10g coconut oil

You're never gonna make it if you're eating fucking bacon on a "cut"

Why not?

You should be eating lean meat my friend, swap out the bacon for pork tenderloins, eat chicken and turkey breast also, keto is not an ideal diet to cut on if you've got muscle to start, swap the fat and protien macros.

needs more protons, less fat, more carbs, and more calories.
100 pound girls in china eat that much calories and lift 10x more than you.

>Intermediate fasting

what the fuck is the difference between calories and "kcal"

999 calories or 0.999 Calories

just do it dont listen to these retards man all that matters is cico.

yeah u can lose less/more muscle with slight tweaks but what matters is ur fucking doing it

I'm doing keto to change my metabolism, before going over to a paleo diet.

>more protein
I'm already at 25%
>less fat
Fat is needed to produce testosterone
>more carbs
Do you even know what Keto is?

>implying fats are bad
Have fun being a depressed test-let

yes it's a fad diet
you need 1g of protons per bw at least
you dont need 70% fat, 20-40% is fine

enjoy making no gainz and feeling like trash.

>cut
>increase calories
Pic one fatty, an average human being eats 2500.

Too much simple carbs and sugar makes you feel worst than Keto. Eating a baguette at lunch, I need take a powernap after work. With Keto you don't get carbs crashes.

You could swap the bacon out with smoked pork loin lunch meat.
I found some lunch meat here that has 94 calories per 100 grams, and it got a really nice smoked flavor, and fries good as well.

Don't eat a fucking baguette then. Eat lean protein sources and veggies

That's what I'm doing now. Geez.

so dont eat garbage and eat stuff like rice, potatoes, veggies, quinoa, beans, etc and get lean protons.
no you feel like literal garbage in keto and the amount and you cant lift as much.

Depending on how much you weigh that might not be enough protein. Even keto and cutting you want .64-.82g/lb total body weight.

Non-lifting keto people are afraid of high protein because of gluconeogenesis so they tend to err on the low side. When emphasizing strength I think adequate protein is more important than super noticeable signs of ketosis.

Highly recommend blue diamond almonds (salt n viniger) in place of macadamia

>cheaper
>can eat more for the same nutrition amount
>stupidly tasty and replaces the need for chips

Why broccoli? Its a high carb veggie. Would consider swapping for something lower. Also gives you spare carbs to keep eating blueberries

I don't see why the bacon is being singled out. Meat is meat. On my cut bacon only became a rarity at the ~1500k mark. For comparison my avg keto meal is:

Breakfest:
>Homemade waffles 340 cal
> 1 slice bacon
Lunch:
>3oz chicken + salad and low carb dressing
Home
>~240cal melted chesse on low carb tortilla shell + guc + slice of home made pizza
Dinner
>3 eggs on low carb tortilla shell + salad

Current carb totals is ~ 28ish out of a 40g limit with no more than 95-100g protein limit. Fats is about 110g. Cal roof is 1500 and I continue to lose weight while maintaing functional strength (I do planches and shit).

94 calories per 100 grams. Literal dog food.

Because broccoli lowers estrogen, while macademia nuts boost testosterone.

>intermediate
>not even advanced

What?

Hes on a fucking cut. His lifting amount is already going to plato or go to shit. No diet is going to save this.

If you want to maintain strength for a bodybuilder eat ~ 1g of lean bodyweight worth of protein. You'll still lose but at a slower pace. Exceed this amount to grow.

However if you're competing or something and aiming to drop 2lbs a week quickly then you're going to temper back to around the 20% protein range.

Well if its working for you.