What are some high protein, low fat foods that are also not sky-high in carbs, but that ARE NOT:

What are some high protein, low fat foods that are also not sky-high in carbs, but that ARE NOT:

- Meat
- Mustard vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, etc.)
- Dairy (since non-fat cheeses are basically impossible to find in America)
- Tofu, tempeh, etc.

The reason I'm asking is because most of these foods are really hard to find in my area (low population) or I already know about them.

Insects.
Specially crickets, there are tons of dishes with then
They actually taste pretty good as a snack aswell

Cockroaches

Eat some grass you stupid faggot

Fish, eggs

Where the fuck do you live?

Yoghurt

mongolia

White eggs

why low fat? otherwise sth like flaxseeds would be good. anyway, just order like 10 pounds of whey protein online bro, it should last you a couple of months.

This. Some well respected users here swear by them.

>low fat
kek enjoy your no-test betafag

He said not dairy retard

He said low fat retards

Still meat.

Gets caught in my teeth too much.

>why low fat?
Because I'm trying to lose weight? Why do you think?

Thanks, my dick is already big enough. I don't have an inferiority complex.

If you can buy some weath gluten (basically cheap vegetable protein powder) you can make yourself some seitan.
Legumes, lentils in particular, are pretty good for protein BUT are sorta high in carbs.

you're fucking stupid

>I don't have an inferiority complex.

Then why do you need to lose weight? If you don't think your body is inferior to others, you should be happy with the weight you're at now :)

>egg whites
>fat

Because I want to lose weight.

What are some foods which are high in protein and low in fat, which are also low in carbs, besides of course every group of foods which fits those criteria. teeeheee.

If this isn't bait then fucking neck yourself op.

Black dick, but I'm sure you're already taking a suppository for that.

beans, lentis, peas, etc. + seitan + quinoa + spirulina + Powdered Peanut Butter (fat-reduced)
Seitan is not a complete protein though, so make it with beans to complete it.

Sounds like someone thinks their body is inferior.

Sounds like someone thinks they're inferior in general with the "ju tink ju bedda den me" tantrum you're throwing.

Nah, I know I'm superior because I eat meat.

>thinks he's gonna make it.
read the sticky or stop bitching. eat dirt you fucking whiny cunt.

Kwark.

Seitan is about 80% protein by calories, but you'll have to buy "vital wheat gluten" from amazon
You can also buy protein powders. Bulk powders and my protein are very cheap
Beans, lentils, chickpeas, green peas are all about 30% protein by calories, very low fat by themselves, cheap af

>Seitan is not a complete protein though
STOP THIS FUCKING RETARDED MEME AND KILL YOURSELF

>Vegans think complete proteins are a meme
turbokek, enjoy your deficiencies

Eating low fat isn't going to help you lose weight.
That's a myth that food companies use to sell high-carb "diet" foods even though they are actually terrible for losing weight.

It contains all the essential amino acids, yes, but is somewhat lacking in lysine, which beans are rich in. At least on it's own - usually you'd spice it with soysauce which has lysine. But beans also make the texture MUCH better so stop being retarded and get yourself an awesome, delicious, high-protein food.

>Insects
>Still meat

Yeah I guess I'll eat period blood because it is still the same as chicken eggs.

Or vomit because is the same thing as honey