So do you juice head turkeys just stand in the back and do nothing when a legit alpha male is around?

so do you juice head turkeys just stand in the back and do nothing when a legit alpha male is around?

What the fuck are they suppose to do ?

I don't involve myself in other people's fights. Especially when they're getting paid to fight and I'm not.

>tfw want to see cocky nog knocked out, especially for the worldwide chimpout that will follow
>tfw know its unlikely and mcgregor will probably just get outboxed to lose on decision

McGregor is such a chimp, I can't understand how people like him.

They take turns carrying Floyd's backback where he keeps a couple grand just in case he needs to show people that he has money

Damn that backne on McGregor, I wonder if he is on roids? This is his biggest fight by far so it makes sense

I can't understand people who get upset about what other people like

Niggers instinctually gang up to attack a lone person. They have to jump through many mental hoops to accept a 1v1 stand-off

No but those girls do.

>friendly reminder
50-0

>Decision
Lol he's getting knocked out user

I wish they could both lose

>A manlet taking shots from far away

How typical

wow mcgregor look very alpha there

mayweather is laughing while mcgregor is all serious

they look like italian american goombas

>tfw lanklets will finally get BTFO for all eternity when the shorter man knocks out McGregor

I can't fucking wait

>Thinking any of this outside of the fight is real, and not just promotion

theyre both manlets idiot

>yfw Conor KOs him ironically

No one likes mayweather. Not even black people

>t. Darkness

The difference in their height is the same as the difference between someone 5'11 and someone 6'. The lines are getting blurred... slow and steady...

Reminder that it takes an Irishman to outnigger a nigger.

theyre bodyguards if something happens you absolute fucking potato