>been a shut in loser all throughout teens
>start lifting at 18
>become Chad mode after 1st year of uni
>get into ons, casual hook ups, and fwb
>eventually get gf
>love her
>still not happy
>still lay in bed at nights feeling empty and unfullfilled
What's wrong, guys? I always thought I was a sadcunt because I didn't get pussy or have a gf. But while having those two things makes me less of a sadcunt, I am still a sadcunt. I am a good sickcunt on the outside only. Wat do?

u now know what making it feels like. have as much fun as possible because life has no meaning

It's not so much fun anymore tho. I want more in life but I don't know what it is. I also have a really good paying job now at 23. I pretty much achieved anything I wanted by now but I still feel like the same teenage boy on the inside.

Get a hobby.

You are literally me. I been slaying girls since January and honestly it's really just empty sex which is great in the moment, but then you get a sense of emptiness right afterwards.

Have you tried religion?

:(

Hedonism will lead to more of what op is experiencing. Time to look into stoicism

I know, bro. I actually had to stop fucking random girls because I needed it harder and harder. It was developing into outright abuse in the end. And being able to find girls I could treat like that just made me feel worse and angrier. I really thought I will grow up one day and leave the teenage me behind. And while the mindset and lifestyle has changed, the feelings are still exactly the same.

Stupid fucking nihilist faggot who has no concept about anything real. No wonder the world so fucking shit. Got all these retards in it. Become superman.

sort yourself out.

find someone less fortunate than you and give them a helping hand, if they're willing to learn.

That's just a state of a modern subject you are.

fuck you all faggots youre like one of those tumblr cunts who hate their parents who spoil her and become a vegan and claim to be depressed just to feel more special
i will never experience what it feels like having a fwb and youre all self-loathing just to feel special by having things most people can only dream of.
this is like the male version of attention seeking teenagers, grow the fuck up because no one is gonna feel sorry for you and there is no good solution other than stop being a faggot

Only thing that makes me happy is lifting, partying, and fucking sluts since my gf left me and I got fit.

Now I sit alone a night when the party is all over and wonder what happens when I'm told old to do these things. No matter how much I lift, smoke, drink, and fuck, I can't escape the feels and I've tried everything.

What do you mean?
How will that help me? I have a big problems with taking responsibility for others. I feel very guilty if I can't help people the way I want to. Especially because I am not happy, not even content with my own life, so what could I possibly teach someone else?

You might actually have depression, see a doctor. Besides that how are your friends? Family?

>saying no one will feel sorry for him while writing your sob story

explain
what do you mean by harder and harder?

You sound really bitter, almost like you are the loser feeling sorry for himself. Getting a fuckbudy is not hard at all. Stop making excuses and being such a miserable cunt, fatie. And maybe then you will be grown up enough to be able to sit down with us on the feels table, and realise that getting pussy is nothing special, nor something that can be the source of your personal happiness.

there is a difference between knowing you will never make it therefore being a sad cunt and actually making it and acting like a sad cunt to feel more unique

Aight so off rip life is suffering. Buddhists got that right. Look at animals in the wild, you're fucking blessed. There's no grand order, no victory conditions. Just Darwin and death.

Onto optimizing your mood. Men derive happiness from accomplishment and climbing social hierarchies. Women select mates based off male hierarchies, so for millions of years you have evolved to climb them.

Pick a pursuit and pursue greatness. Whatever you do, give your heart to it and stay strong. Lifting wasn't enough for me because it wasn't social, just a personal accomplishment and a better physique. I play in a funk band and train Jiu-Jitsu. Both demand effort and provide status when I succeed. Both bring a great deal of joy to my life.

On a longer term scale, start thinking about building a family. Men who mutated to derive pleasure from having kids had more kids, and 100mm years later here we are with a strong biological impulse to procreate. I look at it like the biggest accomplishment in my life, the greatest challenge and the biggest social status symbol. Get a better job, start saving money, get a stable GF who wants kids.

There's no youtube video or motivational speech that will make you happy. I derive almost all my happiness from my discipline and my accomplishments and my social circle. Make sure you life is composed of balance: you can't be a hardo 100% of the time. Find ways to cut loose that aren't destructive like drinking. I like weed personally, or hanging with my buddies and playing NBA 2k.

The easiest way to think about it is imagine you're a Sim from the game. Sure you gotta go to work and feed yourself, but you also need to maintain your social stats and your fun stats.

Then you die at some point. Don't trip too much about what life over 70 will look like, it's pretty much a nightmare for even the richest and most prepared people. Biggest source of joy at that age is a living spouse and a caring family of kids and grandkids.

of course im bitter, almost like your past experiences and reasonable expectations for the future form your personality.

this is a good post man thanks
godspeed

A normal doctor or therapist. Cause I have been to a therapist for five sessions and it was really annoying. The dude asked me what my problems are when I went there for him to tell me exactly that.
Just rough sex. I started with the standard spanking and choking but during the end I had a hard time stoping myself from not punching their face in while I choke them out. It was not about sex for me at all anymore.

This

Make new goals for yourself, like learning a new language or learning to program
You've got a finite amount of years, might as well do everything you possibly can to make life interesting

>Just rough sex. I started with the standard spanking and choking but during the end I had a hard time stoping myself from not punching their face in while I choke them out. It was not about sex for me at all anymore.

most girls are still into that no?

> I will never make it
Damn dude. You are really being pathetic. Stop insulting others for feeling bad and work on yourself. Literally just eat healthy and lift hard, and you will achieve the things you think are impossible to reach. Instead of getting triggered by people you want to be like, realise that lifting and pussy only will not make you a happier person.

This
The best way to take care of yourself is to find any kind of hobby. When I dream about an ideal future, incidentally the fantasy is me laying on the floor of a studio apartment spinning salsa records. I'm in the same boat as you, OP. I feel so lonely despite having a girlfriend and all of the friends in the world. I used to be very bitter, and now that I have changed that I thought things would be different. I suppose they're not, but I admit I'm better at working out why I feel a certain way. Just stay positive and make the effort to.understand yourself and your needs. It might just be that we have intimacy issues.

im only triggered by the special snowflake syndrom where people are literally starving to portrait themselves as miserable even though they have no reason to do so.

They aren't. I mean punching their dumb whore faces until their skulls are all mushy.
I akways wanted to be a good father, especially because I grew up without one, but nor do I trust myself of being able to be a good father, as I still feel like my unhappy teenage self, and especially do I not think there is a girl out there that I would trust with my kids and being a good mom.
>pursue greatness
Whatever I touched I always turned out to be really gifted and left everyone else behind. So I don't know how to feel about this advice, because as I was the best at things, all alone and unhappy, all the other people just had a good time and didn't care about being the best.

You need to work on your self awareness, buddy. You are the biggest snowflake in this thread. Everyone is civil and just sharing their feelings, while you cry like a little girl. I don't know how old you are, but you really need to grow up and mature. You project a lot. So just read your posts and realise that you are talking about yourself, as you really are the only one ITT blaming the world and others for their misfortunes.

Lifting is my hobby, so is making music. But the thing with hobbies is that they don't feel right. A hobby is something you do that you enjoy doing, and you only do it for a short amount of time compared to the rest of your day. I don't want to live a life that needs hobbies so it doesn't suck.

because what you do is like complaining about 20/19 vision to a blind guy.
im not talking about this specific thread, everyone does this shit nowdays because somehow being miserable makes you special, unique and cool. unless youre actually miserable, like me.
its like when good looking people say how ugly they feel so you have 20 people complementing them but when an actually ugly guys does this, it just comes off as awkward, bitter and self-loathing

Wow, dude. Stop feeling so sorry about yourself. Just lose those 200 pounds already. Stop being a pig inside and out.

>Wow, dude. Stop feeling so sorry about yourself.

say this to op

keep going. Your subconscious is letting you know you're not there yet.
> be fat autist in high school but start getting Veeky Forums at 18 like OP
> at 21 be like Chad's autistic brother and slaying qts in college, but never feeling like I made it.
> get masters, get a nice job blah blah I hate this shit
>quit
>travel and music
>entrepreneur life: be worst salesman on the planet and run two businesses into the ground.
>embrace NEET life for the first time at the ripe ol' age of 35: best shape of my life, well read, well travelled and completely unsuccessful in a normie sense and I don't even care. Women are fascinated.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Having a weak father/mother structure hurts. Seek out father figures to replace them. My dad was't great, but my coaches have taught me how to be a man.

Calling bullshit on you "gifted" claim. I played D1 football at an Ivy league school, I doubt you have better genetics than I do. If you're not struggling take on bigger challenges. Walk into any MMA gym and get beat up for a month, you'll lose that savior complex.

Good post. I might be too self centered but the main drive for me is that I want to be remembered. If I could choose the path for myself I would want to be like Elon Musk. I know the odds are stacked heavily against me but I think if I reach for the stars I might atleast get to the moon.

>Whatever I touched I always turned out to be really gifted and left everyone else behind

no you didnt, you might have been the best in your circle of friends or in your city or wherever but you were nothing compared to people who actually put in the time and work and are the best in the world. If you truly are so gifted why not become the best and earn a shitton of money and fame in whatever it is ? If you just look in your pond and feel superior when you are the biggest fish you will never grow to the size you could be. And trust me out there in the ocean are WAY bigger fish than yourself.

> birthday yesterday
> best friend doesn't remember
> people say hb after it gets mentioned by a friend on group chat
> no party no cake
> no one around to drink with
> life is a mess
on good things dad bought a pizza and I know exactly how I don't want to live

At least you got that cool nihilist postmodern 21st century man thing going for you, so that's something

You must make peace with your feels.

When my fiancée left me six months before the wedding (later learned she'd been cheating on me, felt lower than buried dog shit) I became a shell of my former self. now, even though I still consider suicide every once and a while, I have my shit together and I don't think about her anymore, I've even been with a girl for a few years and I'm thinking of popping the question soon.

Take the time, cry, rage, do everything that you and her used to enjoy, make peace with your past & accept that it's over.

Same goes for the party. Appreciate it for what it was, but now it's time to improve yourself in every way possible, maybe learn a martial art, or start doing some artsy stuff (painting, sculpting, music, etc), or start looking at career options, or become a world class chef or some shit! Find what speaks to you brah.

Same OP. A bit older. If I wasn't such a family oriented person who constantly worries about his aging parents and teen sisters I would have fucked off to some random part of the world and adventured until I am murdered or write some awesome book and then blow my brains out.

At 25 now I have slept with 40 + women. I had a 6 year relationship that I bought a ring for.
I've been shot at, been in fights, done drugs, partied, worked great jobs, made tons of cash, am well recognized in my city, my phone still blows up daily even though I tell people to leave me alone, I've traveled the world and won tons of awards for shit through highschool to college.

I think what happens is once you get alot of shit early, or peak early you strive for more but it becomes harder and harder to achieve.

I think that's why so many greats end up killing themselves.

nah man it's a perfect time to start a family after you done and seen it all. When you got kids, it's not about anymore and you'll have the ultimate purpose.

Problem is after the girl failed engagement I've just kind of shunned that shit for now.

I don't know any happy married people. Not one (at least not one that's been married for more than 15 years). I want kids, but not a wife.
Also I want more. I want to see and do more. There isn't much on my bucket list, and trying to find more shit to do is getting increasingly more difficult. Which is nerve racking.

Read some Julius Evola

I dont know man from your description I doubt you are one of the greats, honestly I would be surprised if you are even famous enough for me to know you.

>lost my virginity last night
>barely remember it
>wasn't drunk

Why

I know man same. I'm looking at friends' marriages and think like so that's it? But if you stay fit and productive you got plenty of time user and some wifey material can show up just like that

E U P H O R I A
U
P
H
O
R
I
A