Be a britfag

>Be a britfag
>Always thought the "amerifat" meme was just that. A meme
>Visit friends in the US on holiday
>Stop at a petrol station (gas station as burgers call it)
>Getting a small soda when I see this sticker

How is this country a super power again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxFa7hU563Y?t=3m48s
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/29/how-obese-is-the-uk-obesity-rates-compare-other-countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How is this country a super power again?
because they waited until other countries had decimated each other in ww2 before stepping in and therefore had the money to shape the rebuilding process

Land of the free

>hitler btfo yurop
>we btfo hitler
real accurate history you got there

Tbh I'd take the Marshall Plan over Soviet occupation any day.

East Europe got fucked over by the Nazis for 5 years, then by the Soviet """liberators""" for like 50.

Home of the whopper

That's literally not what he said retard.

There's a reason why car engineers here spend so much time focusing on cupholders.

This. Id rather live in capitalism than failed communism. Germanfag here

>retarded yuropoor can't understand capitalism

This is why you're NOT a superpower you autist.

do not respond to shitposters

>not getting three 2 gallons for $9 instead of one 5 gallon for $11

Gas-station scrubs are literally this retarded.

It doesn't matter how much money you have when your health Care system and chairs are being crushed under the weight of rising obesity

>go to Japan for a trip cuz I'm a filthy weeb
>get tired of japanese food so go to some burger joint
>they give me my soda in the smallest cup ever
>it would be a child size in the US
>no free refills
I mean, I guess it's good health wise, but it feels like you're not getting your money's worth y'know?

vast natural resources that are insanely easy to exploit.

yeah and i'll carry them out in my three hands you fucking retard

T. Briton who is among the top 10 for obesity

Free healthcare isn't shit if you have to wait two weeks just to be seen

>admires abundance of affordable resources in great capitalist Utopia
> Wonders why superpower

Lol ponder that while you're in queue for your 2dl government rationed slushed ice drink

t. salty 5 gallon scrub

No one's forcing you to get that or drink it.
It's like Europeans have no self control and are so used to the government making every decision to them that when they have an option to buy a 5 gallon soda they can't comprehend what a choice is.

>Soda
>Resource

The Coca Cola corporation is more powerful than most small countries. At one point, Pepsi had the sixth largest navy in the world. Don't underestimate the power of soda.

>not just getting ten 64 oz. refills for your 5 gallon bucket and only paying $7.90 for it

Learn to Jew, my friend.

50 years ago, things were different. But today's liberals desperately want us to not be a superpower anymore.

>he's a handlet

Europe could've probably managed without a Marshall plan, desu. A few tougher years, sure, but they could've done it.

Reminds me of this lol

youtu.be/XxFa7hU563Y?t=3m48s

At 3:48

>Paying for refills

Soda after the first drink is free in this country. I don't know what cam or gas station you went to, but sounds like a tourist trap.

How bout I pay 1.50. Get a hot dog and unlimited soda. OP is a fag

B A S E D

> let the savagery of other countries overrun the "free world" in a desperate attempt to not hurt feelings and be "diverse" but still have them act as civilized whites because Caucasians are the only race that do and deep down lib tards know that.

"Boy I sure hope that those good honest gentlemen down the street won't jump me for not being progressive enough."

>implying owning the ships is equivalent to running them

There is a reason they were sold dick-face.

Fuck off, Eurofat
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/29/how-obese-is-the-uk-obesity-rates-compare-other-countries

>For England alone, Public Health England published data in 2014 indicating that 63.8% of adults in England have a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or over
63.8% of adult Britbongistanians are fat pieces of shit. This is even worse than Murika.

a military so cosmically huge that we could annex your shitty little rain soaked rock a hundred times over.

>to wait two weeks just to be seen
>two week
Try MONTHS.

Most of these 12 year old bernie supporters have no idea how the real world works. Talk to any yurotrash who move to murica, and they'll tell you the burger healthcare is better.

God I wish I was a burger, the whole country seems like Bulking would be easy mode.

>Local fast food consists of nothing but fried """""Chicken"""""

It was clearly a joke, autismo.

NYC banned free refills in 2012.

Are you this mad all the time?

>42312273
>>to wait two weeks just to be seen
>>two week
>Try MONTHS.
kek'd
Nice bait. I'm sure some buttmad brits will answer soon, they're probably waking up right now.

No one in Europe cares about the the UK