Cbt

new cbt
5'8 166
trying out bulgarian lite

Why do manlets even bother

I only browse CBTs for butts

protip: putting a larger censoring blob over your junk does not make anyone think your junk is that large.

dear op don't bother even trying bulgarian if you're less than 200 lbs while also being lean. I know you got a manlet issue going on but that's still no excuse

post face

>5'8
HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH

5'11 ~175

6'5 209lbs

That's so damn funny haha lmao

Shave nigga

pls respond

1.79 and 9 picometers

Cut and shave

Bulgarian here, what city are you in?

mirin the beard

trim those pits, lad

it really is. seeing anyone under 5'10 even try is so fucking funny. they just never learn.

Cringe.

>5'10"
You mean 6 feet right?

You must have mistyped 6'3".

manlets pls.
lanklet coming through
6'3" 185, all calisthenics

>all calisthenics

We can tell by the way you hide everything aside from your arms.

Looking good dude

Now show us your chicken legs.

6'4 190

Lightest I've been in years, about to start gaining weight again because fuck being so weak.

chicken legs.

So what workouts do you do, user? Actually curious, not shit posting. You look good, Veeky Forums people are generally so fucked mentally and whether they are serious or just joking around there will always be some criticism to make.

can I have some (you)s please

Not bad, I take it back.

>after gyno surgery

a lot of pullup variations, muscle ups, dips, pushups, handstand pushups, L sits, Turkish get ups, and I do some curls with resistance bands for tendon strength.
nothing set in stone, I just do what I want 3 or 4 days a week.

why not just take the shirt off

Cool info, thanks. I try a lot of stuff that I can do at home since I don't have time for a gym and have pretty much no equipment. I will give some of that a shot and see how I like it

The Princess No-One Could Silence

idk, i just take tje pic real quick and go. There is only one stall.

Kek

get a 35 dollar set of Olympic rings, they are what I use the most

Im assuming you got gyno because of roids. Why didnt you just use Ralox or Nolvadex?

wrong assumption. I had natural gyno. I have been the gym 8 or so years 5 days a week.

My chest is strong but a big reason for it is I prayed if I worked chest enough the gyno would go away.

They removed about an oreo worth of tissue from under each nipple

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.
Gas. It's all around us in the air we breathe. It fills our lungs and provides us with the oxygen necessary for respiration, and thus...survival.
But not all gas is for survival. In a mid-20th century experiment known commonly as "The Final Solution", a gas known as Zyklon B was used to exterminate millions of Jews, and to great effect....or...so we thought until recently. In fact, what scientists are discovering is that many of these accounts have been fabricated or otherwise embellished, and are thus untrue.

But what is...truth? Some would argue that it's what we see right in front of us, like how I can wave my hand in front of my face and say confidently "my hand is here." But there's another theory...

Pretty wasteful of you to leave the water on

Calisthenics here as well : D
Before doubting other physiques and telling them to post this and that you should try posting your own body.

looking good brah
nice arms and shoulders, great body hair too
natty?

Looking at your sink, I can tell you share that bathroom with a female.

>barrel chested
Didn't know what that was, googled it, realized I have it.
Thanks for yet another insecurity Veeky Forums

looking good broski.
calisthenics are underrated

my pants are tightening ;)

the amount of unshaven body hair in this thread in giving me an aneurysm

thank you

You look much taller for some reason. Maybe because your shins are hidden? Or just proportions.
Meanwhile I'm 6' and look 4' on literally every single pic.

yea sometimes when i first i meet people and they say they see pictures of me and i look 6'2 or something lol

go fuck yourself it's natural

Because you can't his see eyes, nose, ears, things that are constant size on people

5'8 172lbs

What's your reasoning for this?

No real reasoning. Hes just autism.

Natty?

Probably. Usually steroid users have very large upper traps because of the amount of androgen receptors in the muscle. He doesn't look massive, nor does he look super lean; just well rounded and aesthetic.

He's not natty you fool

Looking good, how long lifting. Chest could use some work.

Kek

what do you use olympic rings for?

Can you give us any more detail like specific lifts how many times a week and how much you hit each muscle group?

I've seen you post your body countless times here and it stands the test of time for me as one of the most realistic, well rounded Chad physiques.

I do almost all of my routine on rings.
I don't do a super specific routine though.
right now the staple of my routine is progressing to one arm pullups on rings.
so I'll do 10 pullups to warm up
then I'll do 5 sets to failure of a pull up variation that is a progression toward 1 arm pull up. right now it's archer pullups with a negative with as much weight taken off the other arm as possible.
then I'll do 5 sets of dips, then 5 sets of inverted rows
then some palms forward arms out support, then a few muscle ups, then some L-sits.
after those I do some lever work, front and back
after that I'll go inside and do some pushups, some handstand pushups, some planch progression, and Turkish getups and then I like to walk around like a gorilla for a little bit for overall athleticism.
3 to 4 times a week. I don't do every one of these exercises every time I work out.
if I feel something needs a rest I rest it and do other things.
on off days I'll do curls and triceps extensions on resistance bands.

Pls r8

d-drop the towel

No way your arms are that big at 6'3" 185 unless something is lagging. What do your legs look like?

Barrel chest is good though...?

see
also my arms are 15" cold, like 15.5-16 with a pump
not very big

5'9

Started bulking at a high bf% but I'm sticking it out even if it makes my cut take longer

It looks really ugly though.

definitely not

>look up what planch is
Holy fuck. How did you even get this kinda regiment btw, did you create it yourself?

Also have you done any weightlifting before?

Stats?

yea I just decided this is what I want to do.
and yea I have been working out since I was like 18. I'm 27 now

Where are you in your planche progression? Are you close?

Cut now dude

I've been lifting for almost 4 years, about to turn 19. How my gains lookin?

I wish. I'm about where this picture is but more bent knees, I can do lots of pushups from this position though

Planche is very hard, i am 5'8" and its very hard for me. I imagine at 6'3" it's even more challenging.

240b, 315s, 415d

yea it's not easy at all for me, long legs don't help

6'1" 184
What should I work on to get that athletic mode going?

How to achieve this filled out look near the stomach and abs area?

I'm sure this is exacty what you meant

Can someone please explain why I only have a 4 pack? I've been cutting for a while now I don't think it's body fat but I may be wrong

Getting lean and slightly bigger lats/shoulders

You're kinda fat deede

Leg raises 3x15
Vacuums 5x20sec
GeneticsxF

6ft 168 pounds lifting since January 2016, cut or bulk? Scooby calculator said to eat at maintenance.

Definetly stick to maintenance, but with some conditioning.

Sprint/Bike/Swim and eat a bit more. It will always yeild better results than just lifting and eating. This way you'll get more nutrients and protein, make better recovery, and not feel like passing out after a few hard sets.

>Swim
I already do that though, I'm only recently stopped Swimming Competitive and I run 8 miles a week.

Well fuck man you're doin it right as far as I'm concerned

You have good potential, keep going.

how many pull-ups and push-ups do you average when you work out?
What do you do for legs to get them this juicy besides mimicking an ape?

train something other than chest

> tfw kinda visible abs without even lifting while being a 16yo kid
Hair got all fucked cuz I am fresh out of shower
Did muay thai for like half a year
Thinking starting to do some lifting soon

Dirty bulk

Listen mate, before you get banned let me tell you something.
You need to leave. I was your age as well posting on Veeky Forums
Biggest mistake of my life.
Leave Veeky Forums, trust me, don't look back. You won't benefit here. Please listen to me. I speak from experience.

Height weight pls respond