Fighting(?) advice

>effeminate masochist with only a few friends
>have one close friend that I'd let do pretty much anything (no homo shit)
>sometimes we fight for fun
>lately he's just been pinning me down on my stomach and I can't get up
>could probably get out of it but no motivation to, even though it's humiliating
>instead just lay there and take hits, lightly struggling but him just holding down my arms when I do

How do I beat him basically, or at least have him stop humiliating me? Don't just tell me to start lifting, I am starting lifting again after not doing it for a couple months. Either specific moves or advice how to actually get motivation/rage that I can use would help.

Not being a homo would probably help

Give me fucking advice how to get out of it.

Learn bjj.

oil check him

Theres a basic tutorial on the gracie family youtube channel that should help out a lot. practice that with another buddy and you should be fine

Just ask him to just put his dick in. Either he will get creeped out and stop, or you will finally release the sexual tension in your gay as fuck "no homo" relationship.

No, I'd rather be burned alive lol.
I just don't want to be held down and feel humiliated.

holy shit OP, this is the gayest thing i've ever read, how old are you kid?

This

Rock hard rn no homo

Yeah you're gay dude

Freshman in HS probably

OP I'll help you I guess. How much do you weigh and whats your height? What about your friend?

When you say fight for fun is protective gear involved? Is it striking or grappling or both?

You probably should just submit. Anyone who's stronger deserves to top those who are weaker than them. Such is the law of man.

Pull your dominant leg in, place it against his thigh and or knee, kick out hard causing you to gain some inches away and also causing him to lose balance and try to readjust.. You could also put him into a choke if he drops quickly.

If he didn't pin me down like that id be able to take him, I have beaten him plenty of times.
I'm not underage, it's not that weird to do this when you're 18. Wouldn't go around telling anyone though. No protective gear, just hitting each other or take downs.
Really? I mean I know it's submissive and I wouldn't let anyone else do it, but I don't think about him sexually. Fuck though I wish I wasn't like this.

Oh and manlet 5'7 130 lbs, he's about two inches taller and idk, average weight for that height.

So striking and grappling. Shouldn't you guys use mouthguards at least? Seems pretty dangerous.

Where does stuff usually go wrong when you guys "fight"? Would you say you are good at any aspect of it? What about bad?

Just tell him you don't want to play fight anymore. I had a friend who always try to box me after getting stoned and I just told him to fuck off with that shit.

I like it though. Not in a sexual way, just a masochistic way. I must sound like a huge faggot, how do I stop being like this?
The only reason it really happened yesterday and I couldn't get up was bdcause I was drinking and it was 2am and I'd had work that day. He hadn't had anything to drink. He's pretty good at blocking while I'm autistically bad at predicting people's motions and knowing how to react tbqh.

You sound like me and one of my best friends
You're about his build and I'm twenty five kg heavier than you and not the size of a girl
The way we learnt how to stop this awkward stuff was to put him on hormones and turn him into a girl, very cute and heterosexual now
Best of luck

Whisky dick strikes again

OP here and that's still gay, even for me.

When I spar I don't look at people's faces, I look at their hands. If his hands are up then kick the back of his knee or the side of his quads (inner or outer). Thats assuming you can generate enough force to knock him off balance.

If you grapple him try to get behind him and your arms around his waist. Then step on his heel and drop your weight towards the floor. You might fuck this up and it will hurt you, so try to avoid having him fall on you and instead on his side. Then go for a rear naked choke. I don't know this would be a lot easier to teach in person, but try it

Listen here you fucking bitch manlet twink if you ever call me gay again I will pin you down and force feed you estrogen tablets whilst I eat your ass until you squeal "fuck Donald drumpf!" At the top of your bitch boy lungs

>Friend keeps pinning me down on my stomach
>How can I get out of this

That's all you had to say to make a quick, concise post that didn't force everyone to think you are a closeted faggot that wants to deepthroat your "friend" after he shoves his cock up your ass. Look at all that extra shit you said...

Is your shirt off during this? Take his hand next time and put it over your breast. While he looks shook, flip him over and pull your dick out while you have pinned. Then assert your dominance

I feel gay for being masochistic, I don't know. I'm a fag but not a cock-taking fag

>I like it though. Not in a sexual way, just a masochistic way.

But masochism is rooted in sexuality...

Just try it bro nothing gay about it if your balls don't touch
Just try it once and remove that sexual tension and you'll be able to focus on winning

Report back

Anything to do with another guy's cock is gay. Why, have you had experience? :^)

SS + gomad

I'd rather die. Anything to do with another guy's cock is gay. Why, have you had experience? :^)
Not in all cases. I enjoy pain because I feel like I deserve it. I only get turned on if it's pain from a girl, even then, there's a non sexual aspect to that where I feel like I just need to be kicked to death.

Learn bjj, would have said judo or wrestlin g but bjj is better for being on your back

Also you're fucking gay

This sounds gay as fuck

Competitive grappling/wrestling = not gay
Friendly grappling/wrestling match with bros = not gay
"Play fighting" where your faggot friend pins you down and mounts you from behind while you just lay there giggling like a schoolgirl = definitely gay

Whatever helps you sleep at night, user. Enjoying the sensation of being dominated by another male has very clear implications.

Stop trying to avoid it with a weak samefag. You know your purpose is to submit. The only reason you keep getting into these situations is because you enjoy being sexually conquered by a real man.
Give in and become his sissy.

No homo

Give up and blow him. You are not a man if you can't "find the motivation" to push a man off of you unless you're pitching a tent.

this. learn to hip escape, and learn the triangle choke from guard position and you will crush.

Given his proclivities I think OP will enjoy being triangle choked much more than applying it desu

>The only reason you keep getting into these situations is because you enjoy being sexually conquered by a real man.

This. You like it, just let him dominate you he wouldn't be doing it if he didn't like making another man submit to him. Just suck his dick already/

Oops, I submitted it twice by accident because phoneshitter.

Is there any way he could like making me or another man submit to him, but it not be sexual?
H-he didn't have a boner... But I just like being hurt, I don't want a guy to think gay thoughts about me. In my defense, I was a little drunk.

Have a flick through these OP

Anyone plox replyy
Is there any way for him to like to make someone submit but have it not be sexual at all?

watch some bjj videos on youtube.... your a bitch, and it wont ever work for you, but thats how you learn how to get out of a mount position like that you faggot bitch......im sure you already knew this anwser.....

just youtube "Escape from mount" and "how not to be a faggot bitch"
now fuck off loser, your dads not proud of you

Let him tickle your prostate a little

Ree I just wanted my last question answered here But I will look at it. I just know some karate but I want to get into different forms of martial arts too.

This was a strange and fun thread. Thank you all for being Veeky Forums

This and the give him a bj

>I like getting pinned
>but help me not get pinned
>I want to take a dick in the ass
>but I'm totally not gay lol

>How do I beat him
Cum on his face.

Moar stories of becoming a sissy pls

you mean a bjj

I know your submissive, masochistic feels, OP.
But I'm full homo, so everything is wunderbar.
Try it. Even if you are hetero, it should tickle your submissive masochism even harder by being something you don't want, but do deserve.
Take that cock from a Real Man (tm), because that's what you are and what you deserve.