Will the manlets finally learn tomorrow?

Will the manlets finally learn tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

ufc.com/event/ufc-214?id=
youtube.com/watch?v=iLj_Tn87WKY&ab_channel=FightHighlights
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A
youtube.com/watch?v=bwnlcayDz9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no way jones loses this but the best timeline is DC heeming jones in the first. the asshurt that would cause would be enormous

>OSP Jones
>beating Daniel "Retired Rumble" Cormier

Jones will beat him and fight Brock for the big money match.

Jones will win, but I am 100% rooting for DC.

I think it is 50/50. It can go either way with a single punch or a takedown. Then again, I don't know how DC is going to try and stand with JBJ.

>watching niggers on TV
>watching MMGay

i cant wait for this. All of the fights are so damn spicy!

>MMGay
>posts a dead faggot with anime hair and eye liner

Are you one of those lifters on Veeky Forums who is insecure that someone who doesn't lift as much as you can still beat you up?

I'm more excited about Demian Maia choking the life out of Woodley.

Joking?

The card is stacked on this one.
I am nearly as much excited to see Lawler vs Cerone.

and no one pulled out. Everyone made weight. Its on!

Jesus. Just look at that card.
ufc.com/event/ufc-214?id=

No. I'm just a fan of Maia. I'm a bit of a BJJ nerd, and his whole storyline is great. If he can play his game, get Woodley to the ground, and just backpack him like he always does, I'm pretty sure he can win. If Woodley can defend against the takedowns and stay at striking range, it's going to be pretty bad.

dont jinx it faggot

manlets always win on real fighting

lankies only win on hollywood

True

Here's your (you). You're fucking wrong and you know it.

Meh, he barely won on points. Diaz made him tap out like a bitch in the previous fight.

Cormier is gonna make Jones look like a fool, again.

DC will win by decision, Jones has been looking nervous since USADA kicked in

49-1

DC has virtually no path to victory. DC's strengths = wrestling and clinch fighting. Johnny bones is better in the clinch and outwrestled DC last time. Then you consider Jones' range and height ... easy UD for Jones. I'm more hype for woodley/maia

>cherry picked clips of Connor hitting shots in a close match

Jesus Christ.

>mfw retards think post USADA jones isn't getting completely embarrassed by the UFC LHW champion DC

Veeky Forums is an 18+ website btw.

>Veeky Forums is an 18+ website btw.

theres litearlly zero chance of maia submitting woodley

lmao @ conor haters

>HURR DURR HES ONLY 21-3 AND A CHAMP OF TWO DIVISIONS HE SUCKS

just lmao

Why do you say so?

bork laser is gonna heem whoever wins this

Most male actors are manlets.

Yeah I think conor gets treated pretty unfairly. People forget how much work he put in at 145, literally cleaned the division out in less than two years including a win over the current champ.

Got to admit the stars really aligned for that 155 title fight though. Having that big of a physical and stylistic advantage against the champ of the time was pretty lucky. If tony or Khabib had the belt it could have been rough.

I wouldn't say he barely won since not a single judge said Nate won. 2 were for Conor and 1 was for a draw.

I mean, if you can find highlights of Nate destroying Conor in the rematch I'd be more than happy to watch them. Look at Nate's face and look at Conor's

Also, not taking away Nate's victory over Conor but he lost the first round in their first fight. Fortunately for him, Conor was gassed like shit and unprepared. Yes I know Diaz was also unprepared too, but as you can see when both of them had prep time Conor won.

Did I even say that Connor was a bad fighter? I was talking about how shitty your clips was at portraying the actual fight you fucking ingrate.

Stefan Struve vs Mark Hunt
Stefan Struve vs Roy Nelson

My clip? No

I don't know much about how MMA works, but how would Bork and Jones even fight? Aren't they different weight classes?

>who is jon jones
>who is anderson silva

>i-it was close
>h-he kept running away

>Who is Jon Jones
Roiding cheat
>Who is Anderson Silva
Roiding cheat overdue for retirement

two losers

how do you feel about conor and mayweather? I recently watched mayweathers fights and he is a very good counter puncher as well. Its like what conor does but a bit more.
I have to favor floyd but he is old. So i give conor slight chance of ko

Not him but the chances of him KOing Floyd as basically zero.

When did Jones do steroids? His thing was cocaine and running women over. He's always been completely clean inside the ring.

Silva was the greatest fighter in the world. I'm not going to deny that he's overdue for retirement, but during his prime, he was completely clean. His steroid use was most likely done to recover from his broken leg.

I guess I should have asked everyone.
I wouldn't say 0% chance of KO but I will say he has very little chance of winning.

Dont get me wrong, I'd laugh for days if it happened. But Floyd is very good at not getting hit. The internet will be fun as fuck regardless.

Hard to say since we haven't seen Floyd in action, but I'm still rooting for Conor. Mostly because if I'm right I'll look cool and if I'm wrong I'll just look like a blind fan.

Anyway, on paper it looks like Conor will do well because of the physical advantage and he is a monster at 155. On the other hand Floyd is definitely faster and great defensively, but not someone who really has KO power. Paulie G also said Conor is no dummy when it came to boxing so that brings my hopes up.

The 10 oz. gloves make me wonder if Conor's KO power will still be as strong, but MMA fighters spar with 16 oz.

It will be tough but I think Connor should do fine. I don't think gassing will be much of an issue because boxing rounds are much shorter despite there being more of them and he doesn't have to worry about grappling, kicks , elbows, Etc. All I'm worried about is him being able to handle Floyd's speed. But at the same time Floyd rarely fights southpaws, bigger men, or men with longer reach. Conor is all three of those.

I don't know, Floyd has been stunned multiple times throughout his career. He is good defensively but I don't get how they say he's untouchable

i find it funny DC keeps saying how Jones is a crack addict. That means he got beat by a crack addict. An Olympian. Beat by a druggy.

For sure. I never seen Floyd's fights up until recently so I was just going off Conor's confidence. His predictions are mostly correct.
But after watching Floyd's fights, I have to go with Floyd now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLj_Tn87WKY&ab_channel=FightHighlights

This is just a random highlight I found. It's not just of Nate, but you can clearly see Connor taking damage. Like I said, I never denied that Connor was a great fighter or that Connor even lost that fight, but the clip I was responding to definitely did not do the fight justice.

Jones
Woodley
Cyborg
Lawler
Manuwa

>multiple times
maybe 4 times in 49 fights. People like to meme about him running away but he's perfected the slightest head and upper body movements to avoid punches

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

Floyd's fights smarter, not harder. That is for sure, can't say I think he is as fast as he used to be BUT seeing the vid of him training I'd still say he has some speed. But I do believe if Conor clips him it is going to be bad news for him.

I think Connor will put in a good showing. I doubt he'll get KOed either so he'll find some way to brag about it for the end of time even if he loses.

Thats basically almost everyones prediction. lol. Mine as well. But there have been nights where most underdogs have won and surprised me

heem

HEEM

Why do you put Woodley over Maia?

No Coral Springs to ruin this thread am I right?

Woodley just looks stronger to me. I believe his wrestling skills will come in handy when it comes to evading Maia's jiujitsu skills.

why is there always a couple of guys posting scat pictures up in /heem/ general? its like they think people will acknowledge their posts and reply

I believe that he will stuff most of Maia's takedown due to his wrestling, great tdd, and sheer strength, I also believe that Maia will get ktfo if he won't take him down somehow

Maia is deceptively strong, he used to be a middleweight. It's also one of the main thing fighters always say about him, how physically strong he feels on the ground.

Woodley also likes to fight against the cage which is where Maia thrives. Could definitely see a wrestlefuck borefest where Maia takes the decision.

takedowns* I also think that he won't pull back as he did with Wonderboy, and be much more aggressive this time

Its also because the only fight I saw was Maia against Masvidal. So its a biased pick for me.

The boxing was one sided mate. Diaz got bloodied up and Mcgregor left with a few bruises.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A

Fedor, the king of manlets.

how's he a manlet? he's 6'2"

i cant believe fedor is still fighting. After losing to mittrione, I thought he should have retired.

Something people should pay attention about in Connors fights. It's what good street brawlers do.

When someone swings, so do you. It's not a secret, it's not some hidden master skill, it's just something largely ignored by both trained and untrained fighters.

If you are going to get hit, hit back, hit fast and hit hard.

He never just takes a hit.

he is 5'11.

Obviously his brother is using dark magic to help him

Didn't his brother kill someone?

he raped his house cleaner

Dude I miss Pride. And Fedor's fights were fucking legendary.

Some of the greatest of all time count this dude as the Champ of fight sports.

Also on a side note, I fought a guy from Strike force once. He beat the shit out of me.

Rumble was retired before he stepped in the ring.

One of the most emblematic cases of how powerful mindset can be. Despite trying to take down the olympic wrestler 5 times in the first and expending all of his 1 round of energy, Rumble managed to break DC's nose with a head kick. 1 or 2 good bops from a lesser puncher would have ended that fight. Rumble was a jab away from getting a stoppage.

But no, he went back in there, did no work to escape on the cage, got flustered, tried 5 more takedowns, DC got his back, and he gave up and exposed his neck for the RNC.

Rumble fought like a) a retard and b) a bitch because he was done fighting.

I miss him and cro cop, both legends.

holy shit, wth. Does he have a wife?

based brandon knocked that amateur out

I'm talking about pride, when he was young.

brandon exposed him

youtube.com/watch?v=bwnlcayDz9E
hur.

both bums

I remember watching MMA fights as a teenager back in 2007.

I miss PRIDE and strikeforce.

the old dogs of PRIDE couldn't adapt to the octagon - it was just too tiny. crocop didn't like being confined like that. neither did fedor.

the 00s were way more interesting. you had many equally "popular" federations, not just the UFC. and different styles, as well. everyone in the top 10 is basically well rounded. back then you had weirdos doing weird shit.

but their characters are not

again this show manlet supremacy in real life over hollywood

I just googled it. He's 6 feet even.

me too.

>This is the what being a lanklet gets you

>Being a manlet gets you a thicc beauty

>UFC literally has NO draw at all
>thinking the UFC will let Jones lose or even LOOK like he lost

Guarantee you it'll be an early stoppage or some other bullshit where the refs give the fight to Jon "coke fiend," Jones . I wonder if his brothers see him as a fuck up

They're only one weight class apart, but Jones will have to put on some weight. But Cormier will win easily.

What does draw mean to you? I want to watch skilled fighting. If the storyline is good, that's a plus. Why do you watch?

>Beauty

Hmmmmm

The more you watch this the more you realize he's falling on purpose to get Conor to rush him and Diaz having the ability to tap him again which is what he wanted

>getting slapped somehow falls on his ass
>barely touched and falls
>now bloody taking harder hits and barely even moving

Fighters usually don't really weight how much they fight at. They dehydrate the fuck out of their bodies to make weight the day before and fuel up and come in heavier for the fight.

So any light heavyweight could be a heavy weight, but it will probably be hard for them to compete with the top 10.

I'm using the word draw to get more eyes on the product. No one even KNOWS this shit is going on because of the Mayweather/Conor and now Kyrie Irving NBA shit. I was looking forward to this card since before the Fedor fight and even I didn't realize it was tomorrow till this thread

Sup Nate

Everyone is on steroids. You're on steroids.

Just look at Demetrious Johnson's wife.