What do i do ?

be me
>fat NEET
>depression
>not enough money for gym membership
>no motivation to get Veeky Forums
is it possible to get Veeky Forums at home ?

that's what I do. fuck gyms. I hate it when normalniggers constantly judge me for every fucking thing I do. I can't relax at a gym.

do you use those home workout YouTube videos or do you use equipment ?

I don't do anything too fancy. I have a dumbell that looks like pic related for biceps and shoulders. I do body weight exercises like push ups for example and I have a bar for doing pullups. I also hike and ride my bike a lot.

oops forgot the pic

you sound like a faggot

and you sound like a 12 year old

did your boyfriend tell you to say that?

What the fuck did this thread become

no your mom did. she also said it's past your bedtime kiddo.

Get your life in order to the point where you can afford a gym membership.

>is it possible to get Veeky Forums at home ?
Not unless you have a proper home gym.

>I don't do anything too fancy. I have a dumbell that looks like pic related for biceps and shoulders. I do body weight exercises like push ups for example and I have a bar for doing pullups. I also hike and ride my bike a lot.

Yeah that's not gonna work.
A gym membership is not a big barrier to entry, get one now so you won't regret all the time you wasted.

But wait,
>fat neet
>depression
>no motivation to get fit
Never mind you will never break the cycle.

I've been doing Bodyweight Training for about 2 years, on and off, I've gained a pretty good physique and I can do cool shit such as handstands and stuff. all you need is a pull-up bar (save up or just ignore pullups as they are a really hard exercise and i can only do like 6 lol) and like 2 chairs for dips.

go to leddit and find r/bodyweightfitness and follow the recommended routine.

if you diet well and do it every other day you can get fit without gym

You sound bitter user. Is it because you're still a virgin who knows he'll never get laid unless he becomes less disgusting?

>is it possible to get Veeky Forums at home ?
It should be illegal to be this stupid. I'm not going to answer your question but consider this:

Have gyms always existed?
Were people ever fit before gyms were invented?

>Yeah that's not gonna work.
except for the fact that it has worked really well my whole life. enjoy wasting your time at a gym lifting and not doing anything else. you'll become slower and you'll suck at everything that doesn't involve lifting heavy objects exactly the way you do at the gym. it's like being fat. you develop useless strength instead of any sort of functional strength. you waste your muscle's potential for actually being useful to you outside a gym. you disgust me.

Find the money, get membership.
Go early in the morning or before closure so there is almost nobody there.
Good luck but don't start at home you need help from a coach.

youve been working out for 2 years and you can only do 2 pull ups? Why not just train for pulls up....

I have done a home workout for 1 year using a pullup bar and DBs. I gained about 15 lbs in the process. My DBs are adjustable to 52lbs. If you don't have an actual home gym you will run out of weight fairly quickly. It really doesn't take long to be able to do split squats and lunges with 52lbs in each hand....or things like bent over rows....eventually you will need more than 52lbs.

At that point you either need to buy really heavy DBs or just join a gym. Considering that every adjustable DB I have seen that goes up to 70lbs or more cost $500-$600, that would get you into a gym for probably 2 years or longer if you get an introductory rate.

See me at the bench with that tough talk.
We'll let Stacy decide who has the useless strength.
>protip: I'll warm up with your 1-rep max.

>le Stacy wants a balloon animal XDDDDDD
>le one rep max :DDDDDD
how about we race uphill and see who reaches the top first? I'll even give you a 20 min headstart curlbro. or how about we box? I bet you're so slow I can fuck you up in half a minute.

Eww, doing either of those things would make me lose my gains.
Though I am kind of interested in starting boxing.
You train that by yourself too or did you get lessons?

lessons

They were expensive too, huh?
Coaches for anything around my area charge way too much.
Then again I live in a big 10 city in America.

just 25 euros a month

No. Because you are lazy and making excuses.

No to both.