Tfw alpha 5'8" manlet

>tfw alpha 5'8" manlet
>in good shape and handsome
>able to dominate social situations
>talking to some people after a party
>turns out the really tall guys tend to hate me because I outdo them socially and they think it shouldn't be that way

can manlets every win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s
youtube.com/watch?v=MHSP8KuTa7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weird i was at work and thus 5'4" dude had a super hot blonde girl from my hs with him, he bought her a wallet, but they were clearly together.

The manlet meme doesn't apply to real life?
Who coulda thunk.

Dominating social situations doesn't equal more pussy tho. I've seen manlets simply fast-track their way into the friend zone quicker. Not saying he is lying, only in my personal experience, this doesn't mean he is closing the deal.

teach me sensei

top-tier manlets who are buff and handsome can do it

generic manlets are at a natural disadvantage

C O P E
O
P
E

proof manlets are more aesthetic

>5'8
>alpha

Mutually exclusive bro sorry.
>I outdo them socially

This is such a vague comment it's clear this is completely fabricated. Keep LARPING loser. Sage

ugly lanklet detected.

tall guys do tend to get ogre faces

>can manlets every win
are you getting the women you want?
financial/career accomplishments going well?

but you're right, i am shy awkward yet am tall and beefy, i have disdain for loudmouth manlets if we weren't friends beforehand

>tall guys do tend to get ogre faces
i have handsome face but ogre body
beautiful girls that are shy and scared of the world seem to dig it

If all the shit you're saying is true, then you are winning.

Also the manlet thing is a meme, it's good fun but why would people ever take Veeky Forums this seriously?

Itt: things that never happened. Op is larping again.

>manlets can't have charisma
>muh height makes me top dog
?????

>Alpha manlet
No such thing

similar here, although im 5'10 and not too social. when the tall guy is trying but the girl gives all the attention to me, i can feel theyre so mad. wonder if theyre the ones manletposting

When will you learn?

>Below 6ft
>Alpha

Sorry little man, it doesn't work that way.

has a tall guy ever posted body in these threads?

This thread is nothing but a bunch of manlets pretending they can achieve some form of status in life

>Putin is 5'7
>most powerful man in the world

When will manlets understand that anyone below six foot can't be alpha no matter what?

the majority of people who have achieved something in life were all manlets

>muh height mufugga
LIDF working over time

>implying this is not the best response.
youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s
Tom literally made the dude cry.

Maybe historically, sure. It isn't until recently that tallness is becoming the social norm and the average height in first world countries are increasing because we've had some of the greatest abundance of supplementation and food in history.

many of These people who have achieved something in life, especially the older ones, were not manlets but rather average.

everybody who talks about alphas and betas is a huge beta and only spergs spend the time talking about height on a mongolian pigeon feeder fitness imageboard. look in the mirror and realise how pathetic you are, bragging about anonymous to a bunch of people who dont give a shit

>>tfw alpha 5'8" manlet
stopped reading

Alpha AS FUCK!
I've never seen someone do that to grown man before, holy shit, he literally started crying like a child.

havent seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=MHSP8KuTa7U

>there are grown men that still believe their height is more important than their character
LUL

there was a manlet thread poster who admitted being a shitskin on /adv/ lul
are you just pajeets trying to feel better?

Thing is, the most philosophical difficult question is

What is a good character?

I have seriously thought about this, I still don't know what constitutes the perfect character, the quality that brings it all together

Honestly, for me, it's a hard question.
I can only say that a "good character" is based upon how one reacts to their thoughts.
A baby may be considered a "good baby" simply by not crying all the time, eating food, and being a pleasant baby for the mother.
A baby that people would call a "bad baby" may still be good at heart, no baby wants to make their mother cry, yet for some reason, a baby who is naturally inclined to cry, not sleep properly, and not want to eat a lot is considered a "bad baby".
When we apply this thought process to grown men, we can see how one's actions can be seen as a representation of their character, when that's false.
I've heard far too many stores of "good charactered family men" who are pedophiles, rapists, or murders.
I've also known many convicts who simply were born into shitty situations, made shitty mistakes when they were young, or were around the wrong people. Yet for some reason, the convicts are immaturely perceived as being people of "bad character", simply because of what they did in the past.
What a convict may have done in the past is over. Although the convicts are perceived as "bad", they may have changed for the better over time, and matured.

Now how this relates to character is, the "family men" who at heart are not good people, and do vile things secretly, are genuinely people of "bad character", in my opinion, based on the fact of how they think, and how they give in to the "demons" in their head.
Compared to the convicts, who have done bad things, they can still be "good charactered" people based on how they react to whatever thoughts come across their mind.

In my eyes, it's all on how you react to whatever situation you may be in, and how one deals with whatever thoughts arise in their mind.

Fuck, re-reading my post I realise all my flaws in logic. This is a genuinely good question that I'll bring up more often.

For me that question has brought me closer to god, it seems that good character depends on a good judgement that makes you act accord the situation, but good judgement seems always cloudy in the situation itself and only comes clear when a omniscient spectator looks at it from far beyond.

I used to think it was wisdom from people with experience, but nowadays I see people spouting wisdom quotes and you just know it doesn't comes from them at all, they are as in a bad judgement as you and me, it comes from something much more ethereal for me

5'9 guy here, damn handsome and charismatic. I consistently outdo my taller friends without even trying, but I've rarely received hatred for it.

can't argue with the facts