Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?

Cut is coming to an end so feeling Bretty Gud, GF might break up with me so we'll see how that goes

Feckin failed my last set of squats. Did sprints yesterday and just didn't have enough in the tank. Pretty upset about it but the show goes on

Do you always open a bottle of jack Daniels when starting this thread

> Aggravated old Army injury on my run today.
> Real estate deal falls through.
> Senior engineer on my product tells me something is impossible but provides no alternatives.
> Miss my old crush desperately.
> Seriously debated driving off a bridge today.

>How was your workout today?
I keep losing power on some lifts.
No clue why.
My body just decides it's time for a nap midway through some workouts. I have to cut my rest intervals down to 20 seconds when it happens or I'll relax so much I won't be able to do my next set.

>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?- 4 posts and 1 image reply shown.
Hours of physics HW.
Mostly circuits and optics.

I'm gonna fail the MCAT (don't care) but don't have the heart to tell my parents I am gonna fail. Any anons deal with situations of failure to someone else?

Good day at the gym. Leg day always leads me to a false bravado "LEG DAY!... uhhh god I hate leg day..." but I actually pushed it hard. Just sitting here drinking some craft beer. I'm going to learn to stop worrying and love the dad bod.

Hang in there dude. You will make it.

Keep trying user, your parents might not be happy but the only failures are people who never tried in the first place

Finally going back to my country tomorrow, back at the gym monday, gonna remake my entire life, for the first time in a long time i have a dream and clear goals

i'm pretty fucking hyped about it, since it's been 7 months, gonna resume my cut, 14lbs more to go and i will never have to do a big cut again, i will probably cry myself to death with how weak i have become tho, but we gotta restart somewhere

overall feeling bretty good, we all gonna make it bros, i can feel it

organizing folders, can barley find anything.

At the awkward point in weight loss where you cant lose weight as fast so kinda bummed about that.

the puppies opened there eyes so im happy about that

Change your major and hype the change up as a wonderful evolution in your life?

If you go marine biology, iirc it's like 80% women graduates in recent years. And it's less embarrassing than going from pre-med to nursing or physical therapy.

I'm about to finish my last two modules on the CPA exam soon. Last test. My GF told me though with all the bullshit she had to deal with me unable to take her out on dates she expects Half of my $5000 bonus or she is leaving me :(.

>she expects Half of my $5000 bonus or she is leaving me :(.

and i expect you to tell her to fuck off user

If you were my son I'd tell you to write her a check and in the payment line write "fuck off you foul bitch".

workout was great

no feels, smashed the gf like 30 min ago

nothing planned but we'll see

red flag. leave before you get sucked dry

Not really doing anything.

It's been one of those weeks where you've got no plans and you don't leave the house because your ride to the gym's mom has cancer.

Does anyone even do things on Friday nights?

All my friends are degenerates so we just chill whenever.

Back to work tomorrow, and it's going to be a long and busy week that I'm not really looking that forward to.

Got astronomically high on a pot brownie with a friend last night. She sucked me off and I barely remember cumming. Feels like I lost about 12 hrs of my weekend just being high and watching anime.

my bench press declined five pounds (back to lmao one plate), but my shoulder press, lat raise, and rope pushdown all went up

i'm only two weeks into lifting, going 6x/week, haven't lost any discipline or motivation yet, hope i can keep it up

Be honest about it. It's not the only time you're going to fail in life, and probably not the first either. Covering up your failures is what betas do.

Started working out again after quitting last year when I realised everything was meaningless etc. Feel sore desu

I've been lifting 1 to 2 hours 5 times a week, 5-10 reps. I have gained NOTHING except my stomach looks like I got a beer belly.

On my way home after lifting now. I got Jack Daniels there, might join you, except I'll probably be using it to drown my self hatred

I'm sorry man

But she is my girl, i wont give her half but i'll def take her out to a nice dinner afterwards. Really appreciated that she was very considerate of me and didn't visit me at all for a whole 6 months. Her Gfs told me she really missed me when they were out at the bars/clubs too.

I've been lifting on and off for years. I gave up last year after making quite literally zero gains from lifting two hours every other day, following every rule in the book. Guess my diet was bad. Or I have low T, which I did get checked and they said it was "normal". Average T levels have gone down drastically since 1900.

How the fuck do I get my hands on very low dose test?

here's a better pic

>How the fuck do I get my hands on very low dose test?
Dank web

>didn't visit me at all for a whole 6 months. Her Gfs told me she really missed me when they were out at the bars/clubs too.

oh, so you are just baiting, ok then

if this was the other way around, where u asked for half of anything she would leave in a heartbeat, leave her user shes a shallow materialistic bitch

It's alright, honestly we've been drifting apart for the longest time and I think I'm into one of my female friends and it may be mutual so, it's probably for the best

So you're literally paying her for her time? How fucking whipped are you?

Call her a cunt and treat yourself with some of that bonus man

How can l help my obese friend lose weight? He's confided in me that he wants to but he's so fucking lazy and dillusioned to even start. I even wrote out some basic diet stuff and made him a youtube playlist full of advice and motivation. Should I just leave him be?

How is it bait, I can't control another person action it a dick move, and she saw how motivated I was to study so she didn't visit. She still texted me from time to time but enough not to make it a distraction for me.

I've lost like 4 good friends because they get a GF and proceed to stop communicating and hanging out entirely. When does it stop Veeky Forums?

Leave.
Her.

Learn from your failures and keep pushing on user. Develop different skill sets. Follow interests. Don't be myopic. There's always something you can do.

Lemme rephrase it: how do I do it without getting caught with what is a controlled substance in the US?

You're working ur ass off for a decent job and she just bitches at you? You better leave her.

Your friends sound like weak faggots. Women like to push friends out and a lot of guys are so whipped they go along with it

>my bench press declined five pounds (back to lmao one plate), but my shoulder press, lat raise, and rope pushdown all went up
I have never ever increased what I could lift and I lift to failure

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK NIGGER
Checked. What did kek mean by this?

Trained legs this morning, seeing plenty of steady progression. Heavy squats terrify me, but also make me feel alive all at the same time.

Tomorrow is a rest day, but I have work so I'll be distracted from the fact that my day is without the climax of a workout.

As for feels, realized my gym crush is dating someone. We never talked or anything aside from a greeting but I couldn't help but imagine us lifting together and supporting each other in bodybuilding competitions, etc., etc. Kinda silly I know, but at least now I know I can stop fantasizing and being distracted when they're around.

My life is a joke. Or my love life is.

Went out with a friend of mine who's older than me, doesn't lift, slightly overweight with a muffin top. Yet she gets all the guys. My face is definitely not ugly and I personally consider myself pretty decent looking. I take great pride of my looks and try to max them. I exercise vigorously, dress accordingly, I'm not flat chested and I'm pretty satisfied with my body.

Yet I get no attention from guys. It makes me doubt my appearance and think that maybe I'm hideous but completely blind about it. I personally consider myself better looking body and face wise than my friend, yet she's the one getting hit on right in front of my eyes and the guys are straight up telling me how they like her.

I just took a cap home cause it made me feel like shit, more so than usually. I'm a complete and udder wallflower when I go out in the night despite all the work. It's better to just live with my delusions than to face the reality by going to places were you as a young female with slim figure should be approached by the opposite sex. Yet my 10 years older friend takes home the prize.

I've ordered everything from weed to heroin and never had any problems. I am in the UK though.

We're talking about the money. What she's doing isn't right

He meant "help this Lil' user git gains".

nice bupper fren

Jus b ur self

What's the point in living if you lost the genetic lottery

I know it not, i'm just scared i'm 25 this is my first gf and i'm on a clear path to being a manager after I pass this exam. I have really shitty self esteem. I'm afraid I won't get another girl. She was great during the honeymoon periods of our relationship, idk what happened.

cute pupper senpai, take good care of it

yeah they're pretty cute, they're getting to where they can walk around now

M8 shes going to clubs with her girlfriends. It seems like bait because you'd have to be an idiot to stay with this crazy bitch. Shes swindling you dude.

I'm sure you know this but,
The first one almost never works out

My GF has been in NY for nearly a week, and has only replied to a few of my texts. I tried calling her today and she didn't answer. I even texted her earlier this morning saying I was going to call her this evening. She's the only person in my life who I truly care about. She's probably going to be in NY until October, and with the way things are going now I don't know if our relationship will survive until then. I don't want to be lonely again Veeky Forums.

They always say that the best way to meet people is to have social hobbies.
Do you guys have any? What do you recommend?

>doing long distance

literally why

Have you though?

got 8 of them, had a litter 2 weeks and 3 days ago.

Had 9 but one passed away.

You will always have bad workouts, dont let it get to you. Trial and error my snownigger.

F
sleep tight in heaven pupper

Have you tried smiling and being more receptive to the guys that approach you and your friend? If you just instantly reject every guy who walks up to you, or you give off the ice queen vibe, then guys aren't going to hit on you.

You can always have the body of a greek god, roid freely since you won't have to worry about sluts, and your money allows you to travel the world since you will never find a significant other that will blow through your life savings

Start seeing the good side of things

>one passed away

i'm so fucking sorry user, puppers are a blessing from god unto man, we are undeserving of their loyalty

>every guy who walks up to you
This never happens tho.

But yeah I know that I look sour. It's just that I'm quite reserved naturally which makes me seem stuck up and cold. Can't really help it.

yeah, it was midnight and the mom had been in labor for 12hours. I had fallen asleep, he was stiff in the corner, I wish I had stayed up for 1 more hour I could have saved him. I think she was caught up in the puppies nursing she forgot to get the sack off of him

What company are you working for?

Next time you go out, make eye contact with a guy and hold it for two seconds or so while smiling. Get comfortable doing this, and I guarantee some of the less-shy guys you smile at will actually approach you.

Just make sure she knows she's trash for being unable to sustain basic loyalty if she's not literally right next to her partner. Ask her what any reasonable person thinks of the kind of trash person who can't be faithful for even a week of traveling.

>How was your workout today?
Didn't workout all week
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
Yea, this is an odd situation that happens sometimes. I don't want to claim ignorance but I have someone in my life lying to me and at this point I know this bitch is fucking with me. She doesn't actually know me at all and thinks she can get away with this? I'm trying to be calm since she doesn't know the real me but this is normal with most people. When they don't know you they will fuck with you and waste your fucking time, in this situation you have I have to listen to her and if I say anything to this bitch she will think of me as an asshole and probably tell all her friends. I don't know what to do but with women who think they can keep fucking with a man because you wont say shit or smack a bitch. I'm seriously starting to get tired of hoes like this, do they think I won't smack a bitch? I guess I have more to lose than her if I do anything but she is fucking with me and is very disrespectful. She does not know who I really am....
>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
Yea, watching a 3.5 hr movie tonight
Have plans for tomorrow, I'm busy tomorrow and I have to see this bitch tomorrow

One of the B4.

Sand nigger
5-9
Skinny joints wrists knees elbows etc
Below average dick
Only look good in a mirror and after a haircut, pictures are all ugly
Eyes not symmetrical
Poor
No connections
Fat
Gyno and big nipples
No beard genetics
Thin regular hair
Terrible calf insertions
Pecs uneven and have a gap in the middle
Weak jaw
Bad eyesight and astigmatism
Can't tell because fat but my ab insertions are probably shit, as well as probably having wide hips
Bacne, two large seperate acne cysts on my back the size of a cocoa puff.
No money to get doctor to get that shit removed.
Yellow teeth
Ears probably gonna be permanently fucked from my job but can't get a job anywhere else
Feet and knees are gonna be fucked too
Been lifting for like 6 years on and off and serious at times, yet im still a weak fucker with basic strength, 10pullups in one go but can't do 3 sets without failure squat much less than 2platex10 maybe deadlift 250x10
Bench like 185x10
Haven't even got to social situation bullshit
Basically I was a fucking king till 5th grade then puberty started and then 6th grade I was in classes with no one from my elementary school and shit has been fucked since
Hate myself my life, bad relationship with parents and literally no friends
There's probably more shit but I'm probably getting close to 2000 character on shit that is wrong with me

>Yea, watching a 3.5 hr movie tonight
Which is that?

Fucking leave dude, sounds like you're a dude with a lot of value. So don't just sit with some girl who wants to suck that value out of you, find somebody who appreciates it and supports it

Das boot, it's long as fuck senpai

It happens mate, good on ya for saving the rest

You literally have a list to start working on one by one, welcome to the slings and arrows of life my friend, get cracking

Where do I acquire the time machine to un-fuck this shit
Most can only be solved with a bullet

>tfw you're cutting but you cant stop eating shitty snacks because you lack willpower and discipline

WHY CANT I DO IT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Thanks for this post. Really made me smile no homo. Congrats on your puppies

You start by throwing shit snacks away faggot

or saying no to small things, it's a gradual process, i know, i'm an ex fatty that went through the same

You've got scarcity fear
>>Won't get another girl

Mate every girl everyone gets is a fluke, but they happen often enough and will keep happening after you get that position.

Women ain't shit mate, grab your balls and remember you're a man, every bloke has doubts but it's your job to overcome them and develop some stoicism. Life is much much better after you dump the bird who wants half your fucking earnings for something you acheived.
Fuck her, this is your victory and you have an obligation to every man on this board to remember who you are and what you stand for.

>managed to hit a new PR with benches and squats, 215 lbs and 305 lbs respectively, a few days ago
>just plan on going to the gym now and lifting some heavy weights and enjoying a nice quiet evening

>>>Won't get another girl

Ok, but you really don't know what this is about, I want to kill this bitch and it has nothing to do with us being together, I think she doesn't respect me at all and she doesn't know who I am. Bitches these days will see a good man and will not understand who you used to be when you were young.. Does she think I wont say something to her?

why are you trying so hard to come off as a psycho on a mongolian horse breeding forum? Did daddy touch your special place when you were a kid?

Here's one of them scooting around this morning with their "aunt". I have some videos but don't know how to make webm's and don't think people would want to go to youtube for it.

You are in a time machine, just so happens that it only goes in one direction, forward.
Your existence can change relative to time because you are a conscious agent capable of choice.
Get stoic and get it done mate

If you really are better looking then it's because those guys think they have a better chance with your friend.

Any girl that requests anything financially from you isn't worth your time. It's a different if you're married and have a shared financial situation.
You're not even 30 which means you're most likely a few years away from your peak anyway.
You're about to be a manager, you're obviously moving up in the world, so she should be the one scared you're gonna leave her. Please, for the love of zizz, do yourself a favor and don't bend to her will.

My workout was pretty good, felt nice. Dealing with some feels but nothing I can't deal with. Also even though I do decent on Tinder but I hate it and I can't seem to match with any women who share my interests. How do I approach women in real life lads?

>psycho

I'm not a psycho, but I might be a sociopath, I have changed a lot over time since therapy but I was legit a crazy guy up until 26 years old...

Frankly, people might meet a man when he is in his 30s and they think they can fuck with him, but they don't understand what that man has to lose if he does anything to you at all. Things change, in your 20s you might go out on a bar crawl and get in a fight with someone, look at life in your 30s and it is very different

I almost killed a guy, was expelled from 2 high schools, got kicked out of home school program, had to go to 3 charter schools (transfer since they opened up new ones)
and spent a few years going through life, than you turn 26, end up successful, and now you have to be some kind of good boy for the rest of your life?? Now you have shit to lose, and a bitch knows you won't do anything to lose your good job, house, or freedom. fuck...

If you are young, don't listen to me btw, no need in going and getting arrested at a young age, I'll tell you only reason why I changed was because was embarrassed to go back to night/high school at 23 to get my high school diploma

BTW, tried to transfer to another high school when I was a senior, they said no since of my background...

Alright, so you're not going to become an MD and work shit hours for way less than you deserve. Time for you to apply yourself to a different field.
What intrigues you in life? I'm talking about that weird shit that you like talking about that other people think you know way too much about, or don't even understand the fundamental definition of.
I suppose I'm lucky in that I figured out I wasn't wanting to go into medicine in my first year of college. However, I just fucking loved genetics - way more than normal people. Now I'm going into my 4th year of college, working in a lab, I've got a publication under my belt, and I've presented at my state's academy of science (not that prestigious, but I'm still an undergrad). Hell, now that I'm around mostly males in my lab, it's encouraged me to get back into lifting (I stopped because I had to improve a bad GPA. 4 Semesters of Dean's List though!)
My current boss was a fucking biology education major in his undergraduate. He figured out teaching high school is shit, so he applied to graduate schools. He went to the best of the schools that accepted him, literally signing a lease on an apartment without seeing the place in person, and started looking into professors, trying to work in a lab.

Just because you fail the MCAT doesn't mean your life is over. It just means you've got to find what you really are meant for in life. You're gonna make it, man.

Thanks for the motivation brah
Any anons in bioinformatics? Seems to be a good subject to get masters in. Currently doing research in a lab, and I like it even if it can be a grind.

you have resting bitch face, it's ok my friends say I have it to.

just start smiling more only thing that helps

and? i have killed and don't need to say shit to anyone, it's life in the third world.

No one cares how tough you were growing up dude, literally no one here gives a fuck, you can grow up and completely cut her out or you can be a little boy again and fuck everything up cause he roid raged to a bitch. You have no idea how much a dead man weighs, and playing the bad guy online won't get you shit

>i have killed and don't need to say shit to anyone,
ruski?

Fridays are my leg days, so workout was fun because I love doing legs.

Want to go out and get laid but I'm feeling like a tired depressed fucking mess.

Have had a pretty shit year so far, but it's getting better.

>me and gf broke up
>lost my job
>been a neet the past few months
>started working out at my dads bad ass home gym
>notice my skelly body gaining mass
>girl i know says "wow user you got bigger"

feels fucking good senpai

Huemonkey

What do I say? I'm on my third beer but on antipsychotics so I'm more autistic.