Standalone board for vegans?

I'm tired of these vegans sperging at me that they hope I die from a heart attack every time I talk about meat/dairy. I vote Veeky Forums makes a board called /veg for vegans and vegetarians so they can be contained over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIjaF5LLVHQ&user=UCcKFPLxaWvKMwbjd5GjhzKg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g&user=NutritionFactsOrg
youtube.com/watch?v=kTyhHFsI0-g&user=UCpyhJZhJQWKDdJCR07jPY-Q
youtu.be/YaIpaGSESO0?t=430
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck vegans, and fuck vegan posters

No, you know they'll just end up over here anyway just to harass us. We all know vegans can't just keep to themselves.

This thread will only provoke them to shill harder OP

>drinking cow milk

Are you a baby cow?

>eating cheese

Do you enjoy eat cow secretion waste byproducts?

>eating meat

Do you enjoy antibiotic and hormone filled dead animal flesh that came from very questionable sanitary conditions?

Or you could just eat fruits and vegetables like a good boy.

>hope I die from a heart attack
They are all up on their high horse of moral superiority regarding animals that would kill them without blinking, but doesn't give a fuck about their fellow man. These shills are out of their fucking mind.

Veganism is a religion for mentally ill people.

an user vegan here.
Dude, those vegans are just being assholes; there will always be a few assholes. I'm sure you've heard many arguments and reasons for veganism. All I will say is I hope you make the logical and ethical choice.

I was once as ignorant as you. Once you go vegan you realize just how crazy our society is about animal products. People go vegan and experience very positive benefits. Of course they want to help others feel the same way. There's no smugness of moral superiority.

>regarding animals that would kill them without blinking

We're living in a civilized society. None of us is under the threat of being killed by a wild animal. Of course killing animals is acceptable in self-defense.

>but doesn't give a fuck about their fellow man

nice strawman

youtube.com/watch?v=OIjaF5LLVHQ&user=UCcKFPLxaWvKMwbjd5GjhzKg

I hate how all of a sudden its trendy being vegan. Vegans were rare a few years ago now it seems the vegan population has skyrocketed 500% the past 1-2 years. They're some of the most annoying people on earth, they watch a netflix documentry now they're some higher being. They dont treat veganism as a diet they make it a lfiestyle, they're consumed by it.
Yes, as a matter a fact I do enjoy eating cheese and meat, and yes I do eat fruits and vegetables now shooo vegan you can't convert me.

It's not a religion at all. It is usually anchored by ethics, but can be totally unhinged from ethics and stand alone as a logical stance.

Because veganism makes sense. Animal agriculture is unsustainable, unethical, and unhealthy for human consumption.

If everyone went vegan healthcare costs would plummet overnight. Global warming would slow down dramatically, and we would be a compassionate society that doesn't need to kill innocent animal for mouth pleasure.

not true
only on the internet because of a google u see vegan shit.
nobody gives a shit about them irl
relaz

>Your logical stance it to have an unbalanced diet that causes malnutrition and you need to take at least 5 supplements to not feel sick all the time.
Great logic

A brewery nearby me in buttfucksville USA just opened with an entirely vegan menu. Target has tons of vegan options now. All the major ice cream companies have dairy-free options that taste even better than the dairy versions. Better and better burger alternatives are coming out.

Dude if you have a well planned vegan diet, you will not need to take supplements and you will not feel sick all the time. Read the damn article:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028

all you mentioned was companies trying to make more money off ppl. nothing new

how long will these items last?
we'll see

They're making these products because there is greater and greater demand for it...

fuck anime...err Vegans

B12 is the only one and most meat-eaters are B12 deficient anyway.

Whats so unhealthy about wild caught fish like Salmon? Inb4 "mercury". Whats so unhealthy about greek yogurt? Explain vegans how you're healthier by not eating these.

truth im so happy im vegan now. it makes me feel cleaner and more confident. just more happy overall. 4 years now.

for a rich minority sure
same reason why companies keep shilling out shitty ass energy drinks for gamers and "athletes"

can't blame the companies trying to make a quick buck off these idiots.

heck i'd do it in a heartbeart and then make all the money i can to buy more meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g&user=NutritionFactsOrg

This video made me go vegan.

What trait in animals, that if present in humans, would render both valueless and therefore morally acceptable to exploit them or to kill them?

thats the same guy thats says rice is bad now.
lmao

Are you a brainlet by any chance?

He reviews the science and much of the rice produced in the US is contaminated with high amounts of arsenic. He never said rice is bad.

Yes, if you choose to eat a vegan diet full of "alternative" items it will be expensive.

A diet rich in beans, rice, legumes, vegetables, and a bit of fruit is much cheaper than the standard American diet.

>He reviews the science and much of the rice produced in the US is contaminated with high amounts of arsenic.
which means rice isn't safe to eat....... for majority of americans
according to dr.bald man

>A diet rich in beans, rice, legumes, vegetables, and a bit of fruit
i can still eat that and add eggs and fish also!!!!

Go try Ben & Jerry's, Haagen Dazs, or Trader Joe's dairy-free ice cream and tell me they're just trying to make a quick buck. Dairy-free ice cream is even better than dairy ice cream.

The only reason animal agriculture exists is because there's a demand for it. This is how the free market works Monsieur Brainlette

Why would you include such unhealthy items in your diet. We're on a fitness board. I presume you want to lead a healthy lifestyle, no?

>t. Pork Cutlet

Good thing I don't live in the US then. Import or choose a different grain.

Also, chicken has twice the amount of arsenic.

> Fish
> Unhealthy
pick one.

i'm allergic to all kinds of milk so vegan or not. it still gives me the shits.

egg whites aren't unhealthy
same with salmon and sardines.

i don't eat chicken and neither did i bring it up?????

>Any of that being unhealthy
Hang your self nigger.

Sorry, I can't tell all you brainlets apart from one another.

Read the science or shut up. Fish have tons of pollutants.

Ok, stay willfully ignorant I guess.

There already is a board for vegans, it's called >>lgbt . Unless they got kicked out of there, but then they'd just have in-fighting with vegetarians vs vegans. The best way to deal with those insufferable cunts is to ignore and sage.

I don't give a fuck about health I just wanna be shredded as fuuark

Great! You can stuff yourself on a whole food, plant based vegan diet with the healthiest foods and never feel hungry while getting shredded at the same time.

Or everyone else will invade the vegan board in order to shitpost, much like meatheads invade vegan threads?

In my experience, the only thing more annoying than a vegan who can't keep their views to themselves is an anti-vegan who can't stfu either...

but I want to eat meats and dairy

>I dont like hearing about opinions I dislike so I want them to be contained
This is no safe space lad.

t. guy who thinks we are entitled to eat meat because our species is actually superior

>All the major ice cream companies have dairy-free options

Possibly true.

>that taste even better than the dairy versions

Absolutely completely false.

In fairness they are literally like exactly a dollar more so a quick buck is pretty accurate.

>Absolutely completely false.

And yet you've never tried one.

You're right, I haven't tried one. I've tried eight.

>So Delicious cookie dough

Tastes too much like coconut.

>Ben & Jerry's PBJ cookies and cream

Good ice cream, surprisingly mediocre cookies. Oreos are already vegan, there's no excuse for this.

>B&J Cherry Garcia

Good, but not as good as the original.

>B&J chocolate brownie

Good, but not as good as the original.

>Sweet Ritual vanilla soft serve

Tastes too much like coconut.

>Sweet Ritual peach graham

Needed bigger graham pieces, but good flavor. Better than other peach ice creams I've tried, though I've never had a premium peach ice cream.

>Tofutti Cuties

They're as good as normal ice cream sandwiches.

>Rice Dream mint pies

They're not as good as normal ice cream sandwiches.

That's two. Two substitutes that are equivalent. Equivalent is acceptable, but it's not better, and neither of them were from the mainstream brands. Tell the Silicon Valley cyberhippies that their food companies need to try harder.

They already have Veeky Forums

>Do you enjoy antibiotic and hormone filled dead animal flesh that came from very questionable sanitary conditions?
No to all. I work on an organic farm and buy my meat from the farm store.

You dumb shit.. there are no vegans or vegetarians here, they're just trolls pretending to be vegans and vegetarians to piss you off. Everyone knows that humans are omnivores and will get ill if they eat nothing but plants.

No, not rice. Brown rice. You can soak your brown rice overnight and then cook 1:5 rice to water ratio. That gets rid of most of the arsenic.

No more containment boards. They just bring unsavoury people together and let them breed. You don't "contain" a rat infestation by putting them all in a cage together.

>egg whites aren't unhealthy
youtu.be/YaIpaGSESO0?t=430 Egg whites are unhealthy.

Tbh I'd rather die at 60 eating juicy medium rare steaks, delicious grilled butter and cheese sandwiches and awesome scrambled eggs than at 80+ eating fucking rice and beans everyday. I also do not care about what happens to the planet after I die. And I don't give a fuck about the life of any animal that is not me or a close relative of mine.

So nope. No vegan for me. Enjoy your long superior ethical life tho.

Show me a naturally solid and well built vegan with glowing skin, luscious hair and an overall appearance of youth and vitality (no steroids).

You can't do it. Every single long time vegan is deflated looking, missing teeth, sallow skinned (unless they've had surgery) and the only ones with good muscle tone are the ones supplementing with steroids.

I look at guys advocating for a carb restricted, high fat, high protein diet in their 60s with great skin and muscle tone, bright eyes and vitality.

That's who I am inclined to listen to. Not fucking Veggie Stains and his luminescent green skin, tumour head and pebbly little poop muscles and overall haggard appearance.

All vegans have left Veeky Forums and we only talk in the vegan fit discord server now. That's because whenever we made a containment general (just what you want) you all shit it up with bacon memes. So right now, there are no vegans actively posting on Veeky Forums. It's nonvegans trolling nonvegans
For example is 90% not a vegan. (If you are, dude, STOP. You're not helping)
kpceoutbye

>Show me a naturally solid and well built vegan with glowing skin, luscious hair and an overall appearance of youth and vitality (no steroids).
Jon Venus
Leo Venus
Brian Turner
PlantBasedLifters
MuscleNMind
Gary Yurofsky
>You can't do it.
Welp, just did.
>Every single long time vegan is deflated looking
No
>missing teeth
No
>sallow skinned (unless they've had surgery)
No
>and the only ones with good muscle tone are the ones supplementing with steroids.
No, cope harder
>I look at guys advocating for a carb restricted, high fat, high protein diet in their 60s with great skin and muscle tone, bright eyes and vitality.
Lol, way for anyone to take you seriously when you out yourself as a ketofag
>That's who I am inclined to listen to. Not fucking Veggie Stains and his luminescent green skin, tumour head and pebbly little poop muscles and overall haggard appearance
Veygan gainess looks better than you. Post body.

>raising concerns about high levels of arsenic in the food supply is a bad thing

What is your criticism exactly?

>good goy

>Gary Yurofsky

I was with you until that

James Asprey too
99% sure he looks better than you

Vegan here, can you drop the link?

>Jon Venus
Blatantly not natty
>Leo Venus
Shite, watery muscle tone even at low bodyfat
>Brian Turner
Another blatant roid user
>PlantBasedLifters
Another non-natty

Can't be bothered to check out the others given that they're going be roiding too.
I said natty, roids don't count.

>everyone who looks good
"clearly roids, doesn't count"
>everyone who doesn't impress you
"looks like shit"

Not my fault you can't or won't spot obvious AAS usage.
Leo Venus looks reasonable but if he's supposed to be a poster boy I'm not interested. There are any number of natty athletes who look better with meat in their diet.

You think Vagina Sprains looks good? Lmao your sense of aesthetics is as warped as your nutrient deficient brain.

All meat eating "natties" that look good are roiding

1) post body
2) post someone who eats meat, looks better and is natty

give vegan discord pls

And it gets rid of most of the nutrients, too.

underrated

vegans r dumb

Jesus fuck these people are worse than Christians

Being nice to people doesn't turn them vegan, sorry. Attack their beliefs.

Except vegans have facts and the truth on their side.

What trait does carnivore animals find in other animals that render other animals valueless and therefore morally acceptable to kill them?
If you live in a world that morality stops you from eating normally and live then you are fucking delusional.
I bet you are a city boy, this delusion is out of this world, you honestly live in your own fantasy. Life has little to no value and when it comes down to survival noone cares about it, nature doesn't.

Carnivores NEED meat. You don't.

So, you understand that it isn't immoral to eat meat.

> facts

You have studies, most behind paywalls, that you've completely misunderstood if you've even read them in the first place.

Mounds of them are shoddy guesswork studies performed with rubbish methodology and the ones that do the science properly never come up with anything more than 'may have a link to' or 'could be an indicator of'.

Not one of them is conclusive. Not one of them 'proves' anything.

The basic gestalt of vegan science is:

>take vegan dieters
>take meat eaters with all kinds of other conditions (overweight, smokers, drinkers, vast sugar consumption) that are never controlled for properly
>compare the health of the two based on markers for heart disease and diabetes
>when the results come in and obviously the vegans are healthier than total slobs, pin it all on meat
>totally ignore the millions and millions of healthy meat eaters living to ripe old ages disease free
>stomp around shouting 'anyone who eats meat is gonna have arteriosclerosis and die at 24!'

>unnecessarily killing someone who doesn't want to die is not immoral
Were you dropped on your head?
Oh, if you go the route of "animals don't feel pain/have a sense of self" don't bother, I don't reply to poorly crafted years old bait

An IQ under 70.

That is a fair criterion. Any human under that ain't much good to anyone beyond sentimental value. You can eat retards if you want, I don't care, but I don't imagine many people would be lining up to do so... Except for the people that are already cannibals anyway.

Then again the same can be said about meat eaters calling vegans deficient. The truth is you don't get deficiencies in anything if you watch your diet, vegan or not, so there is nothing inherently unhealthy about veganism. So the question now becomes "is it ethical to kill an animal?"

You wouldn't publicly hold that position so that's a pretend argument, not a real one.

My philosophy is, if it doesn't affect me, do as you please. Vegans can eat what they want, I don't care if they're deficient or not.

Is it ethical to kill an animal? Absolutely.

> Yes, goy! Avoid that nasty, disgusting meat like (((What the Health))) told you to!
> Wouldn't want you to be raising that awful testosterone and getting strong, now would we?
>Remember, if you don't look like this handsome, compassionate boy in my pic related, you're going to get CANCER, HEART DISEASE, and even AIDS!

Are you joking? What does holding an opinion publicly matter?

That just means that you're at odds with the society you live in which happens for all sorts of reasons.

A majority opinion doesn't say anything at all about the validity or veracity of a belief.

>Is it ethical to kill an animal? Absolutely.
No, it's not, name the trait
Let me put it this way, you would not accept your 69 IQ son to be eaten

Of course its not. Morality is an abstraction made to have better life between humans and have no real base. Killing to eat can not be immoral, de facto.
>animals don't feel pain/have a sense of self
I never said or implied that. I said that the value of animal lives is what humans' is as well, zero or something very close to zero.

>Killing to eat can not be immoral, de facto
>I said that the value of animal lives is what humans' is as well, zero or something very close to zero.
Can you even hug others with all that edge?

What edge idiot?
Do you think that an animal killing another animal to eat it is edgy?
Do you think that your life being valueless to the universe is edgy?
You are fucking delusional.

>Nihilism
Get a hobby

What nihilism you fucking idiot?

>vegans claim killing is unethical
>murdering plants is fine though

There's always this disconnect for them where they don't realize that plants are every bit as alive as a chicken.

>every bit as alive
No CNS, no brain, no ability to subjectively experience reality in any way, shape or form including awareness, consciousness, and pain