How to get a longer ballsack?

how to get a longer ballsack?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrotal_inflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get fish hooks, fishing weights, and fishing line to tie the weights to. Start small and move up something larger.

Dicklifts.

I prefer slightly less hung nuts. When you fucking and the nuts slappig it feels funny

if the hang low and swing far enough, in doggy style this can stimulate the clit

Old jew genetics.

Also, why?
You roid and want to compensate?
Good luck hating the inseams in your pants. Stuffing balls down a leg is not the same as stuffing your cock down a leg.

Here's what you do OP: every night, before you sleep, sit on a chair letting your boys loose and rotate them individually, 3x15. This induces a corkscrew action and your balls literally screw out with force to engorge your balls.

Any pain is normal, its doms from testicle gains. Just sleep it off, it should subside in like 6 hours.

Now go make gains you rascal :')

In case it wasn't obvious, this will give you testicular torsion which is a medical emergency. You can lose your testicles if not treated immediately. DO NOT DO THIS.

Be happy with your sack, it is what it is.

>how to destroy your nuts

>twisting your balls
>he wasn't here for the user that was literally vomiting from pain for having a ball twist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrotal_inflation

I droop about 8 inches now.

>tfw you got made fun of in boot camp for having really low-hanging balls

You really don't want them combined with big thighs from squats.

They make sleeping really uncomfortable because they drop over your thighs if you're a side sleeper and you have to keep adjusting them

>twisticles

>someone invented jelqing for your nuts

Did you at least get a cool callsign out of it?

Be in a hot environment

Your testicles descend when warm and ascend when cold

My ex gf liked that lol like when we fucked doggy style she said it felt good

In high school i hit it doggy and this happened, but now my nuts ascend when fucking and I can't slap the clit with my sack. Feels bad because thats a real power move.

Guys is it possible to get 1 inch in girth? I'm ok with my lenght, just want that 1 inch in girth ;_;

funnily enough, the 6 hours mentioned is pretty much exactly the time frame that you have to save your nuts via surgery

after that... well, it's already been mentioned. testicular torsion. bye-bye nuts.

Hamish and Andy need to stop with that stupid new show and get back to gap year, that shit was funny.

>tfw 5 inch hang with excess skin

age and having big balls that hang earlier just like big tits

The worst part of winter is constantly having a shriveled little dick and balls like you're a 10 year old

ride horse makes bigger and longer

pull on them progressively while trying to stuff your asshole with them
when you are able to stuff your nuts in your ass, you have the perfect sack length IMOHO senpai

I looked down while taking a hot shower today and was disgusted by how low my balls hung

i had an abscess from trying to jump over a fire extinguisher in middle school as a show off thing. grass was wet, slipped and my taint landed right on that square on top. took 2 days to go to ER because I thought that pain was just a bruise. they said the pocket of fluid was about the size of a grapefruit, and I learned the meaning of putrid when they drained the dark red semi-gelatinous pus. my sack is large enough to hold 6 more nuts and it regularly pinches under my ass if I wear boxers, so I'm damned to tights or boxer-briefs forever.

> he wants his dick to hang lower than his balls

>immediately
bullshit, they can go hours like that before they fall off. Ive seen balls resuscitated that looked like black dried up wallnuts and they still worked. TT is way overexagurated on the internet, you WILL know from the pain something is wrong, and the success rate in treating it is almost 100%.

>and the success rate in treating it is almost 100%.

Not if you think it's "testicle doms" and wait for 6 hours like the post suggested.

thinking its testicle doms would be like shattering your entire ulna and mistaking it for forearm doms. Its not a pain you can just brush off as doms

>tfw at summer camp someone told me I have old man balls