any of you guys do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscles_of_mastication
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck wrong picture

I do this

wrap it around the cock

That is more or less how mine sits, so it must be right.

Yes, this is how it's supposed to sit. If you don't have it like this, your face will melt like a niggers.

Can confirm this. My side profile is fucked from having my mouth hang open all throughout my development.

Maksas?

i literally just found out this fuck how badly did i fuck out my face

lmao faggot get rekt

>tfw he'd still fuck mode pussy without the beard because he's rich

how am i supposed to bring out with my mouth holding my tongue like this?

He doesn't look that bad without a beard in pic related. but in ops pic, he looks like a cancer patient.

it's a motivating feel

this is BS don't listen to that mew guy he runs a non accredited school lmao no dentists agree with this

no lol. the back of the tongue should be up as well. The back of your tongue should be pressing against your soft palette.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

I physically can not do that.
Is my tongue too short or something?

this is bs see

have your mouth closed, breathe in through your nose, then hold your breath. try to push the air out while still holding your breath.

You should feel your tongue pressed up against the back of your mouth stopping the air from being pushed out. Corrective oral posture (aka "mewing") is almost identical to this. Move the back of the tongue slightly down until you can breath through your nose again. You tongue should be up against the roof of your mouth. It takes practice.

>google mewing

literally all of it is lookism kek

mewing is legit and even if it wasn't you have nothing to lose by mewing. after a week of consciously doing it you will get used to it and even do it in your sleep

Keeping your tongue like that, makes no sence. Shouldn't it just rest on the bottom?

you need to use your tongue to exert pressure on the roof of your mouth. otherwise your maxilla will drop down and back over time and you will have that "melted face" look.

That makes my sinuses act up

can you not breath through your nose unobstructed? Do you mouth-breath all the time?

it's not legit bro, it was started as a fucking joke and was repeated so much on here people started believing it

like literally

it started as just a troll post like sips

It just sounds so stressful on the tongue being like that all the time.

I would think doing that actually pust your mouth open.

Can you post a melted face example?

so Dr. Mike Mew is a troll? I really doubt a dentist at the Royal London Hospital is trolling. He gives many lectures across the world talking about orthodontics.

Post pic of you or something similar

melted face example

also how would that open the mouth? the mouth opens up because of the mandible moving downwards, not the maxilla moving up

no, he's an outlier who is regarded as a joke within his own field of dentistry.

he sells books.

dr oz is a medical doctor is he legit? I MEAN HES A CARDIAC SURGEON SO SURELY EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS LEGIT BROO BOROBROO?

I cringe when I see this on people irl, glad I didn't do this growing up.

he markets books towards trained professionals and puts most of his research and lectures up for free. Dr. Oz markets products to the general public on a talk show, not a great comparison at all.

incorrect, the whole tongue should rest at the palate and the back of it should touch the top molars, not just the tip should be engaged. If only the tip is engaged, this will cause your hyoid to collapse over time.

lmao he looks like any other average male

what. this makes no sense

fake pic op, he'd still slay puss without the beard

the point is your retarded appeal to authority is exactly that .. retarded.

> but hes a dentist!

> so is doctor oz

> oh ok let me change the topic real quick and hope you don't notice hehehe.

just admit you fell for the troll, retarded.

HOPE
O
P
E

The point was that Dr. Oz is NOT a practicing medical professional continuing doing research at accredited hospitals.

You realise if there's pubescent children doing this shit it essentially invalidates the results completely, right?

Same with jelqing.

You got a bunch of 18 year olds talking about "MASSIVE GAINS" without realising the penis keeps growing into the early 20s.

Likewise, a child going through puberty is going to see gigantic de-distribution of facial fat & bone development.

This is so stupid, you should actually feel stupid for posting these 2 posts as if they're irrefutable evidence.

Hey man I got these pills that will let you grow like 1 foot, trust me, here's my study on 13 year old boys.

that's not a point you fucking retard

How the fuck is it a troll. Wolff's Law is common knowledge in the medical community.

you realise dr oz is an actual certified cardiothoraciac surgeon who is accredited at one of the best hospitals in the united states.

you realise he always was, right? he's not a 'dr' like 'dr phil' he's an actual surgeon.

The last stage of human evolution was the vocal chords. The more developed your vocal chords, the smaller your windpipe. The tongue in the natural resting position (covering the pallete) is very close to closing the windpipe. You might have not formed correctly during childhood as a result of sleeping with your mouth open or talking too much (you will also have crooked teeth as a result). In which case, you better get Mewing.

>20.5-22.5 years of age in images
hmm??

>penis keeps growing into the early 20s.
Source

yeah, because he has daddy's money. He literally pays models to be around him and act like they like him. He's the ultimate beta

The guy was 20 you dumb fuck

Hint: puberty ends mid-20s.

>not having a genetically strong chin and jawline

tonglet

He was a very good surgeon and doctor. Was. I'm not arguing if he's a real doctor, I'm talking about his role in talking about medical information. Talking on the Oprah Winfrey show is different than giving lectures to practicing dentists.

You so jelly man. Dude lives the ultimate life, goes wherever he wants, does whatever he wants, and fucks whoever he wants. Who cares if it's because he has money. Gold diggers would rather hang around him than some fat ass 60 year old millionaire, and now that he's a social media star he doesn't have to pay anyone. Clubs pay him to show up

www.google.com

Type in key phrases to find information.

this is complete bs im not that dumb

what about religiously chewing gum heard there was a study with some differences

he just lost fat

proofs?

no, your point was

> but he's a dentist

and my retort was

> dr oz is also a dr.

your entire basis for this argument "but he's a real life dentist" and you just had that dismantled and rammed up your ass. just accept it.

just wanted to let you know you are right. show me a fucking study where "mewing" or doing jaw exercises affected the bone development of a 30-year-old. baka

fuck now i'm hyper aware of my tongue and it doesn't feel natural anymore

Puberty starts and ends different for all ppl.

Second puberty does start around 22 though.

www.google.com

Type in key phrases to find information.

yea bro I'm so jealous that he pays a cameraman to follow him around and take pictures of him acting like a chad so he can post them online and feel a minuscule amount of gratification. fuck i wish that were me

My entire point was he was still practicing! PRACTICING. Dr Oz is still a professor and is actually making a decent comeback in his field.

The state medical board disciplined Dr. Oz and forced him back to clinical practice. Dr. Mike Mew was always doing clinical practice and still is :)

no, you're jealous because he never has to work a day in his life while you slave away trying to make something of yourself. It's ok to admit it friend. Ya he acts like a chad, but you're saying you'd rather have your shit life than be a millionaire, flying around on your private jet to wherever the fuck you want, banging sloots all day?

not sure if you're being ironic or if you just don't know shit

a medical professor is just an extremely senior medical doctor position. medical professors still practice and oversee patient treatment.

a medical professor is not the same thing as a university professor.

Is it worth it even though I'm in my 20's? I feel like it's only useful to people who are still growing.

Dr Mike Mew never had to be ordered back into doing clinical work because he has always been doing clinical work. Mew is not pedaling products for profit

oh so we're moving past the fact you don't know what a medical professor is

just like we moved past the fact you got your appeal to authority blown up in your face

hahahha

this is next level mental gymnastics.

It's useful for the health reasons. The more your face melts, the more risk you're at for sleep apnea. The better you hold your face during the day, the more airflow you'll get, awake and asleep, which has numerous benefits for health. You will also have less ENT problems.

It's interesting that all throughout my childhood, I drooled on my pillow. When I was a senior in college, I began sleeping with my mouth closed, because my nighttime retainers had gotten old and loose, and I had to lightly clench to keep them from slipping off.

What happened at the same time:
>wake up, pillow is dry, no drool
>no longer getting asthma attacks, stop using my albuterol inhaler, stop having to do breathing treatments
>not getting seasonal allergies (used to have to get on claritin every spring and fall)

There's definitely an effect. I'm 34 now, but only learned about Mewing about 6 months ago, but it fits a lot of my improved health in the my 20s and 30s.

I know what a medical professor is. Do you? You seem to be under the impression that all medical professors do clinical work.

How can Dr Oz be forced to go back to clinical practice if he was always doing that. Yes, medical professors can still do clinical work. Does that mean Dr. Oz was continuing clinical work while doing a daily show and directing a cardiovascular institute? No, not at all. You know why? Because he wasn't doing hands on research and clinical work at the time.

every clinical professor I've known personally through family and friends + every medical professor I've personally worked with did round the wards, yes.

> Dr. Oz was continuing clinical work while doing a daily show and directing a cardiovascular institute

yep, because he's a cardiothoracic surgeon and in order to keep his accreditation he had mandatory minimum hours he needed to perform surgery or he forfeits his license.

lmao its hilarious watching you blow yourself out over and over.

Thanks for the insight user. Definitely wish I could have known this when I was younger for some face development but I can at least get health stuff out of it.
>tfw chinlet jawlet crooked teeth

it's bull shit

It would consume energy to hold it in the closed position. Contracting jaw muscles must work to oppose the force of gravity opening the jaw, and evolution favors energy-saving. Case and point- we have two large, strong jaw closing muscles, one medium-sized closer, and only one relatively weak opening muscle, as we rely on gravity to power that motion. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscles_of_mastication

Do a big cheesy smile with lips open, teeth together and swallow. The back part of your tongue should push up against the roof of your mouth. Also when you get your whole tongue up you should notice the skin connecting your chin and neck gets pulled up as well.

Different guy here but I don't understand what you two are arguing about.

Dr. Oz gives out advice on areas he isn't liscensed in and isn't practicing. Dr. Mike Mew gives out advice on stuff he is listeners in and is currently practicing.

I'll admit I was unaware about the hour requirements needed or he would lose his position. What hour requirements are they?

I'm afraid that doesn't happen

This doesn't happen either, and my skin doesn't move.

Fuck, is there someone I can talk to about this? Dentist?

This lifestyle is appealing to 19yo frat kids and no one else
Marry someone you love and raise a family. PARTYING AND SLUTS BRAH is pathetic to continue past 25.

can't recall the surgeon one but its higher than the medical practitioner one which is a minimum of 456 hours over 3 years

not much, but that still means you HAVE TO be performing surgery and doing rounds to keep your license.

Thanks a lot faggot. Now I'm incredibly aware of how my tongue sits and it feels all heavy.

All I know is I had to go to the orthodontist for 10 goddamned years as a kid and they sure wished my tongue rested like that.

It's bull shit only like 2 guys are saying this most dentists wouldn't say this

The only thing referencing 456 hours is from the medical board of Australia. Could you post a source?

>It's bull shit only like 2 guys are saying this most dentists wouldn't say this
you mean (((most dentists)))

yep because that's my country.

go to the AMA website and look around for your country.

all practitioners from nurse, PA, NP, RT, PT, whatever all have minimum hours per registration cycle.

topkek

its different state by state. Here is one from New York for example. Some states don't have hour requirements. The problem with anecdotal arguments is that they don;t apply to all situations. Australian medical certifications are different than America medical certifications. Who would have thought.

apply a modicum of brain power

just think

are you actually thinking a cardiothoracic surgeon has no requirements per year to maintain their license

just think

so you're saying you're willing to believe a cardiothoraciac surgeon can not work for 5 years and just walk in and pick up a scalpel again?

please just use your brain

i know you're heavily invested and been made to look stupid several times, but seriously, think.

do you actually believe a surgeon has no minimum practice hours per year?

>are you actually thinking a cardiothoracic surgeon has no requirements per year to maintain their license
correct. It isn't based per year. There is a time requirement you can have off before you need to take the recertification test. In my state it is 2 years.

>so you're saying you're willing to believe a cardiothoraciac surgeon can not work for 5 years and just walk in and pick up a scalpel again?

Never said Dr. Oz took a 5 year leave of absence.

This whole argument was on the basis of Dr. Mike Mew's work and how you believe it is bullshit because he is an authority figure in his field. Put on your tin foil hat and ignore Doctors because they are all in some conspiracy to make you buy a made up book.

Mewing is like male kegels, even if it doesn't achieve the successes that the acolytes claim, it's still good practice that helps prevent mouthbreathing and snoring. Jelqing though, way too risky in my book... even a 1% chance of permanently breaking my dick is too much for distant possibility of gaining a few centimeters on their cock.

>when I was younger
The good thing is that the skull is one of the few parts of the body that actually continues to grow or recess until you die. While your results may be slower, it's worth a shot.

If you really want to have results, mix mewing and a lose dose of Tren (cruise) for 6 months.

glad to see freddy mercury shaved that mustache

nah thats pretty boring

So what, just stick as much of your tongue on the roof of your mouth that you can so you can still breathe?

Yes, and chew gum, and learn to swallow without any facial movement.

Also sleep with your teeth together, mouth closed.