Anyone ever get burned on Tinder or other online dating sites?

Anyone ever get burned on Tinder or other online dating sites?

Back when I was gullible and splurged money on this girl. Fucking learned my lesson

How do you get 'burned'?

Catfishing?

Been on it for over a month and I still don't have a single match to show for it. :(

fuck off mary

Had a girl on plenty of fish once that was way fatter than her pictures but she drove to see me and I didn't spend any money on her so she just wasted my time.

Out of the few dozen girls I met during my online dating days that's the worst that happened so overall not that bad.

Damn

How do you take a girl out without paying though?

Keep your head up bro and keep trying

by not paying

I spent a shit load though. I was basically the errand boy. Then again probably just the normal bimbo

I found my hot girlfriend on tinder, I made it boys.

pic related

I'd like to try Tinder but I don't have any pics of myself. Any of you guys had this problem?
Don't want to be a retard and take a selfie by the mirror really.

fake it anyway

have them come over and watch a movie.

im surprised girls will come over to strangers house but it's a 99% sure sign they are DTF that evening.

>What time do you usually eat dinner
>7pm
>Cool, lets meet for drinks after. 9pm?

Then make her pay for her own drink, or just buy her 1 (at least you aren't buying dinner).

99.999999 percent of tinder pics are mirror pics

>go to some place outside
>pretty much anywhere
>ask stranger to take your photo
>never see stranger again

Was that so hard

Ill take it you approve :)

>Photo turns out like shit
>Repeat
>Photo turns out like shit
>Repeat

Yeah I have been there.
I always cut of my head in mirror selfies, feels weird as fuck taking them

glad to see you got her into lifting too, that SS and GOMAD really paying off

ugh fix your attitude

What sucks is chicks use selfie apps that add make up and chop off their double chin and lighten their skin and eyes. So they look nothing like their pic.

you can do it also...

I will, as I have nothing to lose. I find it rather disheartening though that it hasn't worked out online or in person.

The only acceptable mirror selfie for guys is probably at the gym, but only at a gym with like no other people because that's fucking weird to do in a gym.

No she doesn't lift she does like 5 minutes tread mill. She doesn't want to get to muscular if she lifts.