>this girl walks across my mirror space to put her weights away
>as she passes my reflection, she puts her chin down
>this is a textbook sign of submission in apes
she wants my dick right?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/taeri__taeri/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basic politeness.

She's trying to avoid eye contact, you creep. You were LITERALLY eye raping her.

nope, i was staring straight ahead

check your non-cross eyed privilege

yeahhh bro she was wet as fuck for you

No. It means that she may be inclined to accept it. You still have to charm her with no spaghet.

Who is this semen demon?

Was she an ape?

I want to shatter her pelvis

>Random chin movement from random girl OP never sees again
>OP Takes it as primal sign of submission
>Obv means she wants the d
>she really just didn't want to make eye contact with chaddies at gym
>OP salivates over this for the next hour until he gets home to post it on Veeky Forums

>go to get a normal, non-sexual massage
>place usually has old Chinese ladies working there but today there's this much younger (in her late 20's) Chinese woman who is pretty cute and shapely
>make normal eye contact and conversation, ask if anyone is available and proceed to get massaged by her
>1 hour later after she's rubbed down my fit, muscular body, go to have some green tea and pay up
>she looks down and is unable to make eye contact with me when I talk to her, extremely submissive attitude compared to earlier
>offers me tea and receives payment all without looking up at me

So did she get aroused while rubbing me down or what? It felt like the massage, she'd refer to me as "sir" and after the massage, she'd refer to me as "master"

>It felt like before the massage*

>>as she passes my reflection, she puts her chin down
>>this is a textbook sign of submission in apes

wrong.

shes hiding her adam's apple.

have you seriously never used tinder?

Nigga get a hobby lmao

Can someone interpret this negro speak for me?

Of course my friend. What the ape was trying to say was that you should stop spending so much time in massage parlors, and start spending more time finding activities that would make you grow as a person.

Well, that does seem kind of dumb considering I only go once every 2 months when my muscles are feeling really tight and sore chronically and I find the massages are very effective.

The painful autism is the only reason I come to this shit site.

>feels like shoe is untied
>look down
>accidentally just volunteered to suck every dick in a 20 foot radius

>accidentally

It sounds like she was doing that thing people do when they walk past someone taking a photograph. They tilt their head down in a half ass attempt to let you know they're trying not to obstruct your view. They don't squat all the way down, they just do the head tilt out of politeness. It's usually coupled with walking slightly faster.

Your lack of being able to pick this up really tells us how detached you are from society.

instagram.com/taeri__taeri/?hl=en

Probably. She's probably used to massaging creepy fat fucks too

fpbp

Nah more like he should get out more and stop living in his head because he is becoming more reclusive and absurd the older he gets.

>there are people in this thread that actually believe that women are attracted to men

If women actually liked men, there wouldn't be any gays. We go gay because a hole's a hole

Ah, I see, so that's why it seems like I've become absurd. I actually believe that women are attracted to me!

Humans are apes senpai.

you probably looked like a raging roider to her. she probably didn't want to trigger you

Avatarfagging is against the rules.

This. It's also done when generally crossing one's line of view when that person is obviously watching something, like in a supermarket aisle when someone is looking at the goods and you have to cross.

>falling for bait like a true redditor
really makes you think

well, women aren't naturally attracted to men.
Also, gays are mentally challenged.

People who do bicep curls in front of the mirror are cancer, she probably tried to hide a smile of disdain

>tfw no qt mixed gf