How fucked am I?

Is this considered skelly or skinnyfat?

Will I get to ottermode by eating 3000 cals doing planks, push-ups, situps, walking about 5 km, and a few sprints every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lift wieights you fucking homo
Push ups and planks won't do fucking anything except get you ready for the gym

Also sit-ups are a garbage exercise

Pretty sure you could achieve ottermode with relative ease

Skelly lanklet.
How tall are you?
If for some reason you want otter mode try about 3,200 per day, skip the 5km walk, and you'll get it.

you're perfect bb

I'm about 180 cm. Why skip the walk, and wouldn't I gain a lot of fat on 3200+?

Catch me on /soc/ when I get drunk enough ;)

You're skelly but you're not fucked just start eating a lot read the sticky and do a well known 5x5 routine and you'll look better than 90% of males in 6 months

Are the bodyweight exercises not good enough? I live in a

If you can't lift weights then do the routine on this page:
startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html

You need to be progressing on the exercises if you want to grow some muscle, do everything as that guy says.

And eat a slight surplus of calories: like 10% over your TDEE.

Get your TDEE here: sailrabbit.com/bmr/

you look untrained, not skinnyfat or skelly, probably 65 kg if you are 180 cm

You probably gain too much fat at 5k cals, not 3.2k.

if you can somehow manage to get a pullup bar and dip bars it would help because pushups will become too easy.

it will be hard to build traps, delts and legs without weights though.

Huh, good guess. I'm about 65-66 atm. My lowest was 57 tho (Eating disorder)

>Will I get to ottermode by eating 3000 cals doing planks, push-ups, situps, walking about 5 km, and a few sprints every day?
No

Just go to gym and lift some fucking weights. Remember to eat. Clean bulk. Do HIIT shit for cardio, jogging can go fuck itself. Give it time and you will look pretty good

bodyweight works fine for me at least, im progressing pretty well, and ill buy a weighted vest in about a month or so if i keep progressing as i am now.
i should probably be bulking a lot more than i am but w/e
u will b fine my d00d

and this is from me going from absolutely zero muscle to a decent normal amount, was anorexic and about 45kilos and now im 55 kilos or something so pretty good progress

Nice! What height, user?

Do Starting Strength

how did you fill out your stomach area to get less of an hourglass figure?

Nigga you ain't gaining fat don't worry. I looked like a bitch like you before I started getting Veeky Forums

pic related. Just get a gym membership and start picking things up and putting them down correctly. Don't go every day, maybe 3 times when you start and after a while move on to 4-5 times a week.

I'm essentially you except with loose skin and stretch marks
so be glad you get to start at square one, I have to work extra hard just to get back to the starting block

You started around the same bf%. The advice isn't the same for skinnyfat fucks who will make as much gut gains as they do chest gains.

5'9
i grew 3 inches when i was 18 weirdly, was a manlet for all of highschool

and the before pic was pretty old but basically my same figure as a couple months ago, dont have many pictures of myself bc low self esteem

>skinny
>walking 5 km everyday
Good luck disappearing, user.

skellyfat?

Skelly, not skinnyfat. Eat more, high protein and lift, that's it.