Get ripped

>get ripped
>still look like a fuckin nerd
what's the point if you don't already have chad genetics?

Is about to sprout a pair of wings?

You're right, just stop lifting and continue being the beta that you're destined to be. Just as nature intended.

he just needs contact lenses and a beard.

to be the king of the nerds and mash nerd girl puss on the reg?

SAY IT

the only reason he looks like a nerd is because he lacks self care. Literally just take care of urself to not look like shit

Its just thats somewhat rare

Obviously some people are destined to look bad even when Veeky Forums, such as pic rel. Truth is though, most people end up looking pretty good with low bodyfat(your face will look better) and some muscle.

All this aside, everyone lools better fit rather than skinnyfat

lasix, a good haircut, and possibly, if it bothers him that much, a nose job and homies fine.

APOLOGIZE

>wears geek frames from 1970s
>keeps his hair orange
>12 year old boy hair "style"
yeah it's genetics he should just give up

then again he is happily married with a house so like he gives a fuck what you autismos think

>lasix
is it worth the risk?

is he an ant?

Everyone I know who's had it done is fine and happy with it.

Not to me. Detached corneas are a scary fucking thing. Also doesn't it inhibit swimming?

What this guy said It's expensive but I've never heard of anyone actually getting fucked from it. Kid I know who did it came back with fucking Eagle vision.

He's Spiderman now.

I look like a fucking retard with glasses on but I'd like to think pretty decent without them so I'd say worth

I'm still wearing contacts. The procedure would be terrifying to me

Maybe its because he hasnt finished puberty. He still looks adolescent. Muscles cant change that.

90% of the time that you get "jacked nerds" they literally are just otherwise ripped dudes who have shitty haircuts and poor glasses. Get a better haircut and glasses and you'll be fine.

First off, he looks like a nerd because he's a fucking nerd. The only two things he does in his life is work out and play video games.

Second off, he gets bitches because he has a great personality and is funny

He's not married. He does pound that puss though, and gets paid a shit ton of money to do nothing.

All he needs are some contacts and 3 weeks of MT2

>Lose the dopey glasses or get conacts
>Get a haircut that isn't what the autistic kids in elementary school had

he's now chad

>haircut
>contacts
>nose job
>beard

I know a few guys who got it done to be Navy aviators and they still do the swim qual stuff