You see this at the gym

You see this at the gym.

What do you do?

>half rep on bench
Boner dead

I throw her awkward glances between sets, usually using 1-2 of the gym mirrors. If she appears to shift her gaze to me, I quickly look down and pick up my phone. After several weeks of this, I work up the courage to approach her and ask "Is this machine free". This is the most contact I ever make with her.

Change the channel. I don't watch anime at the gym.

I'd probably try to say hello, or maybe ask her how much she benches, and then ask if she'd want to be my spotter. The girls at the gym aren't fucking off limits, just say hello. Who knows, maybe something good will happen.

The most realistic answer itt.

delet this

critique her bench form

This is me everyday at the gym

I wouldn't even glance at her until she got barefoot on the yoga mat.

i don't do anything because i don't want to even get near the fat autistic kid watching some generic garbage anime at the gym on his ipad

SQUATS AND OATS

Why the fuck do japs love this machine so much

Shit. This hit close to home.

Take note gentleman. When you here people say "you have to be 6'5'' and have a perfectly symmetrical face and be 230 lbs and .05% bodyfat to even fuck a 6" these are the people giving you that advice. People not versed in irl. People who stutter and look at their shoes and can't hold eye contact and say she rejected you because you are only 5'8

What is this from?

STOP.

Wonder why I'm in an anime

realize i am in an anime now, go get a harem and make them watch me go super saiyan while i close grip bench 500lb's and throw it into the ceiling on my last rep only for it to fall and crush my gym rivals toe

realize a Veeky Forumsizen is working as manager the go have a circle jerk over gloots4sloots realize we're fucking losers then break diet and gains.

approach and ask her
>"are you working out?"
because i think it will be funny

Look at her, realize I have no chance, do a 360 and walk out.

ask her to spot me on bench

ask her if she'd be interested in piloting my "giant robot"

I thought it was supposed to be "Do you work out?" Have I been making a fool of myself all these years?

>pec deck
HAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAA
*breath in*
*leave*

shoulda flexed a 'cep

Is it even possible to bench press with breasts that big, or would you have to resort to doing other exercises?

Yes. Press with proper form and your big breasts will be a non-issue.

>Thank Donald Trump and Shinzo Abe for making anime real.
>Embark on a quest to unite with my waifu.
>????
>Profit
Screw my gym, I'm going to Camelot!

Nice Hestia shirt.

Incline bench bruh.

>walk to gym
>see anime girl
>do 360 degree turn and walk away
>wake up

2 things here.

1, why do cartoons and anime always show the flye machine with long pads that you press your entire arm against? I have never seen those in any of the 5 gyms I've been in. Is it because it's easier to animate or is it a real machine?

>only benching to parallel
>with 1pl8, if that
Yeah, nah.

Give her a solid look and then go back to my workout because I've been dating the same girl for 3 years and don't feel like starting over.

Yes they exist, but only on older machines. All the new ones I've seen you hold with a hand grip, so I'm thinking that they don't make it that way anymore

>is it a real machine?

Yes, I have seen them. They aren't supper common, but they aren't rare either. At least in America.

Ask her if she's working out.

Make a picture of her and fap to it at home while I imagine a relationship with her.

Is that Chum from Pawn Shop?

DELET

Upon realization that I'm in an animu I would go home to check if I have any superpowers. If not, living life in a world of qt 2D girls would still be pretty good as a daily life tier character.

She's pure sex.

Fucking wake up, cause I am not a fag watching chinese cartoons.

what if I told you anime is not real

This would actually work if a chad said it in a sarcastic tone, as if insulting her for barely lifting any weight.

Yeah, pretty much this except without the contact.

Instead of saying a word to an attractive woman at the gym, I fantasize about having a loving long term relationship with her, later go home to furiously masturbate and then try to shove down and bury my depression and feelings of worthlessness to continue functioning in daily life.

Why is there anime on the gym tv???

perhaps a japan thing

Trying to be a regular person in an anime world means you get an alien princess gf and her twin little sisters too. Your own little sister too I guess so congratulations?

Mirin, you have homegym or you just don't give a single fuck ? I mean you're big enough that nobody will say anything about it to ya.

God why do guys not realise how creepy this is. She knows you're checking her out. And no it's not subtle. Please for the love of god, don't try to start a conversation with her and quit hovering around her already.

Heavy Object

you're right, user is trolling

>tfw there are no girls are your gym

Probably wonder what is in my pre-workout powder that is causing me to see seeing 2D girls in my gym.

Formal request for deletion of post

There's a anime about lifting?
Source me up.

>no girls at your gym

Sounds pretty good desu.