This is a meme right? Wtf does it do

This is a meme right? Wtf does it do

You are supposed to drink a half a cup before you work out

Literally nothing.

THREE CUPS CMON

The [spoiler]girl[/spoiler] told me not to drink the whole thing or I'll shit acid

Vinegar's method of action is through insulin/blood sugar somehow. They haven't quit nailed it down.

In a study with a variety of subjects both without, and with type 2 diabetes found that those who took a mixture of vinegar and water with their meal had a 34% reduction in postprandial blood sugar levels than the control. This effect had a larger impact on the subjects who had higher insulin resistance.

Another study found that taking vinegar before bed had a statistically significant effect on morning fasting glucose levels in those with poor blood sugar control

The studies that purport to show any significant (quantitatively speaking) weight loss are all inconclusive or poorly designed. To my knowledge there are no clinically controlled dietary experiments with vinegar. they're all just self-reporting nightmares.

Shit. I like the taste though so I'm just gonna drink it

it does everything. i clean with it and sometimes use it as a toner.

When you have the temptation to eat junk food, you can drink a tablespoon mixed with a couple swallows of water, and it will kill the candida in your mouth that makes you want that processed shit.

Oh fuck, vinegar is amazing. Im obsessed on the shit and I make my own.

I fucking love vinegar, how do you make it?

I recently learned that if thots have enough unprotected sex they have to douche with unfiltered vinegar to avoid getting infections
Scary shit

hey, i've never had that problem. maybe everyone should just date traps instead? :P

supposed to be good for your arteries

You need a vinegar mother. You can make your own using various methods, or you can find someone local who has some. There's a lot of vinegar freaks out there.

I've been using cultures from the same mother my grandma used to make vinegar with.

Anything with fermentable sugars or alcohol can be made into a vinegar.

Wine makes Wine Vinegar
Cider makes Cider Vinegar
and Beer makes Malt vinegar.

Acetobacter is an oxygen loving bacteria which converts alcohol into vinegar, and the best part is that it is literally EVERYWHERE.

Whenever I start a new culture for a new substrate I always try it with an existing mother or trying to foster a new one.

The easiest way would be to pour out a cup or two of whatever you want to vinegar into a mason jar. Cut a piece of cheese cloth and secure it to the jar and leave it on the counter. give it a swirl once a day to aerate it.

If it's a cider you will smell it starting to ferment first before it vinegars. If it's a wine or beer, within a week you should start to be able to detect a vinegar smell. You'll start to see the mother forming shortly after that. These clumps are just bacterial colonies that are turning the ethanol to vinegar.

Once it starts to really smell like vinegar you can start sampling it. Use a stainless steel spoon to take a bit out to sample. Once it's there, then bottle it up into a glass bottle, cap it, and put it in the cabinet for 2-3 months minimum.

You CAN use it right away, but it will be pretty harsh. It settles down with age.

A good point of advice is to take a portion of what you've made and add it into the next batch to speed things along. Good cultures can sometimes form large surfaces which really jumpstart the process and can be shared.

Thank you vinegaranon

You're welcome.

I get a kick out of people paying $10 for that Braggs shit for 16 ounces when you can buy a gallon jug of apple cider for $2.99 and will make 8 times as much

Supposedly vinegar helps reduce hunger levels. Good for fatties to lose weight.

DO NOT drink this stuff straight from the bottle, I did it earlier this week and burned my fucking throat.

I thought it helped you shit??

>drinking undiluted vinegar

Enjoy your acid burns and destroyed teeth

>>drinking undiluted vinegar
>Enjoy your acid burns and destroyed teeth
Enjoy being a dumb faggot that doesn't know how to use a straw and take tums.

Pretty good natural remedy for shitloads of common ailments. I've used it to cure pink eye and strep throat before.

I did the same and was fine, how much did you fucking drink?

Best spot treatment for zits.

Started taking it after meals yesterday. Helps my digestion. Used to get frequent heartburn.

>be me
>be scientist
>bored at work and need to write up a new study
>make sign that says "free pizza buffet"
>herecomethefatties.jpg
>let half of fatties tear into the pizza buffet uninhibited
>take other half of fatties back to room and falcon punch them in the tummy before letting them eat
>track slices eaten and find ones punched in the tum tum don't eat as much
>publish findings and people start asking others to hammer them in the guts before every meal
>mfw real study was to see how fucking gullible normies are

>>track slices
shouldn't u be tracking blood insulin levels, scientist?

I can't believe some of the shit you fuckers know.

I contracted molescum contagiosum on my dick about two years ago. I suspect from having sex with a whore. I put apple cider vinegar on the lesions to kill them.

Alternatively you can drink a little before you eat a high fat meal to aid with digestion.

Interdasting

Link to studies plox

How much are you supposed to drink of this? neat or diluted?

It's fucking delicious on veggies

Drink an ounce every day in some lemon water, it's really fucking good for you. Great for fatties trying to lose weight too. It will also kill warts if you apply it directly every morning and night.

DILUTED! You will fuck up your teeth and throat if you don't.

Dorian Yates was on the Joe Rogan show like a week ago. He said that what he had to do was not follow strictly what the science showed (in fact if guys like Steve Reeves or Zane followed the retarded science at the time, they'd never get anywhere) but the anecdotal evidence of a lot of the older guys that got results.

That nowadays kids with the internet freak out about trying something state-of-the-art because there isn't tens of dozens of 100 year studies with millions of participants in an octuple blind study. Sometimes you just have to take a plunge and live with the possibility that maybe you wasted your time on something that could not work.

Have a rare Clint.

It helps with skin??

yeah it seriously does everything. google it lol

I wish I could i don't know any irl

>not shitting acid
>not leaving humanity behind
Never gonna make it.

Don't worry, I keep forgetting that spoiler tags don't work on every board too.

Oh fuck that's why

Make sure to wash your mouth out with water after you drink it. It'll eat away at your teeth if you leave it on there.

pls leave

This. At the very least, among the several other alleged health benefits, it will help you shit. I drink 1 tablespoon in half cup warm water first thing every morning and it keeps me regular like clockwork. Actually, it kinda speeds up my morning shit, which is nice because my mornings are rushed and I hate shitting after I shower.

This, shitting after a shower feels more dirty than murder

IT MADE MY ACID REFLUX WORSE
FELL FOR THE MEME

Obligatory image.

fuck u

THREE TIMES A DAY, I DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS "ONCE A DAY"

CMON, LET'S GET BIG!

Oh yes lets meet u-
>vegan
Nevermind faggot

Don't do that shit lmao.