Why aren't you eating organic, free-range animals only? Compared to mass-produced animals they are

Why aren't you eating organic, free-range animals only? Compared to mass-produced animals they are

>healthier
>happier
>taste better
>contain more nutrients
>contain less fat
>given natural diets instead of factory hormones
>allowed to roam free in nature
>not crammed in dark, crowded barns
>don't live in their own piss and shit
>not depressed
>not psychotic and mentally ill

By buying regular government meat instead of free range you are not only harming these animals, you are harming yourself by putting their poisons in your body

I don't have a rich daddy to buy me shit

>I bought a free-range chicken. You know, the kind that runs free and gets pampered like a family pet, right up until the day they kill it.
>It tasted surprised.

>Implying I'm not

200lbs of beef coming my way in October from a guy I work with. Grade A, all cuts, for the price of ground at the store.

>not raising your own meat
chickens are easy as fuck to raise

once you get good at that, you move to goats which are GOAT
>milk, thus cheese and other dairy goods
>tasty as fuck meat
>pretty chill pets honestly, though can some times be stubborn and dumb as fuck

Hope you're happy consuming these products

I'm actually vegan so I'm better than you.

no you are just as unnatural as these factory animals just in a different way

lol show a picture of cows being milked and cows out on the field and assume they're different.

im all for eating meat but god damn do i hate animals being treated poorly.

This

>hate how bad animals are treated
>still eat meat even though this is the only reason they are treated this way

Nonvegans really can't into logic.

Once they're dead they aren't treated poorly anymore.

>thinks you can change the way people live on a global scale
>doesn't provide solutions

Vegans really can't into logic.

They're both shit you giant faggot. They both eat the shit poison in the ground. One is just more expensive than the other. GMOs bitch.

In what way is the vegan diet no solution? It's the only diet that can exist on a global scale and most developing countries are mostly vegetarian because they don't have the resources to produce 500 lbs meat eater boogies.

>Work on a chicken farm
>Realize that 'free range' is just a meme

Don't waste your shekels on the altar of good feels anons. Free range or caged, they still live shitty, enslaved lives. Either way, they're turned in to pet biscuits at the end of theyre egg laying life.

The more an animal suffers, the better the meat tastes. I've figured it out. Why does veal taste so good? It's because both the mother and the calf suffer.

This. Just give up eating meat at all.

You are truly a monster.

>still thinks he can persuade everyone on this Earth to go vegan
>cant even persuade user to go vegan

great job!

but if they could, they would. So you havn't solved anything

>no arguments

Good job!

>thinks this is an argument

If you give someone a solution for their problems but they won't do it, who exactly is to blame for the problem still existing? Right the guys who don't listen to the solution.

>thinks this is an argument

You have not explained yet how it is possible for every Earthling to eat ~200g of meat a day as Westeners do.

glorious industry

why does it need to be possible? Not everyone has to eat meat you dense fuck
But in your case, everyone has to give up meat. I really don't understand your idiotic logic here

You truly prove how meat causes mental retardation.

so that means you havn't solved anything....
Its not others people's fault your dumb solution didn't work

>i can't refute claim
>ill call him retarded

pretty cute response there

Ausfags should be eating roo. Wild and fucking tasty. Not to mention better than beef.

It does work. People are just too lazy and dumb shits and need to be properly educated to become vegans.

I do free range. I had a pet pig as a child. Was honestly top tier bro

>still argues without a single argument

Wow, you truly proved me wrong meat cuck

>it works
>but it didn't work
>its not my fault it didn't work

this

>still thinks this is argument

imma stop talking to you. I don't want to be as dumb as you are

Finally. I was already getting tired explaining elementary school logic to someone who fucked his own brain with meat.

>false
>false
>false
>false
>US only gives hormones, live in a real country
>true
>true
>false
>false
>false

Try again

>blames other people for solution not working

>all that false

false

vegans and factory cucks please go

>US data
Well done! You compared eating shit from one sewer to another and came up with bad results from both!

Move to a real country

>hurr US is not a real country

2/10 bait

>>hurr US is not a real country
Yes, you're right.

>talking about healthy meat in a country that gives hormones and serves some of the most unhealthy meat in the world because of it
Stoopid

I would, but the truth is the term "free-range" doesn't mean what you think it means.
Yeah they are advertised as a big happy farm with lots of space, but the truth is, the producer has to meet very little requirements to have the label "free range" on a box. Most free range farms don't look how you think they do.

This

samefagging so hard. At least wait 2 minutes before repost to make less obvious

A 178gr Amax from a 30-06 Is a pretty humane way to die desu. Deer and elk is about as free range as you can get.

EL OH EL

Nice attempt at goalposts faggot. Go eat more hormones.

>results from two entirely different studies with zero environmental control
I can tell you never got an education

I know this thread is memes but I'm going to be 100% truthful with you lads here for a moment:

In the United States, getting "Free Range", "Organic" etc is good if you can actually taste the quality of the meat over generic mass-produced shit like Tyson. Tyson is the middleman for MANY fast-food chains including Buffalo Wild Wings, Subway, Dunkin Donuts, Jimmy Johns, Burger King, Taco Bell, and many more chains who actively go out of their way to hide their suppliers because they know its bad PR.

Getting a USDA organic label on your product is actually not that hard (you have to cough up some extra dough and expect a few extra inspections) and the USDA is criminally underfunded to actually ensure the quality and accuracy of the labels of the products you're consuming. Corporations and farmers know this, so it's not an impossibility to find yourself paying 300% more for the same cut of chicken under a different brand. Again, if you can't taste the difference then you're being duped. Animals are what they eat and a chicken that's being fed a wide variety of food as opposed to just cornmeal will obviously taste different. The quality of corn in the cornmeal also influences how the chicken will taste as well.

There are a few places that actually give a shit about their supply chain (Whole Foods, Trader Joes, to a lesser extend Costco) but in most cases your regular neighborhood supermarket really doesn't give a shit where they get their meat from because they don't really have the negotiating power.

In reality, raising animals in free range and organic conditions is very cost prohibitive as it just doesn't scale. You can raise literal tens of thousands of chickens in an area where you can have a couple of hundred free-range ones. It's very hard to maintain these operations and you lose on margins because you're simply not using your land efficiently enough as a masse producer.

>t. Eastern Euro farmer who sold everything and moved to the States.

>EL OH EL

I want reddit to leave.

I don't even know what you are talking about faggot. I have my own endocrine system

>You can raise literal tens of thousands of chickens in an area where you can have a couple of hundred free-range ones.
You mentioned quality. I expect that if at some point the chicken was fed five course meals, given manicures, full body massages, then read bed time stories and jerked off before going to sleep, it would taste pretty fucking good.

It would. This is why real wagyu or Kobe beef is the most expensive and best tasting in the world. The cows are treated like royalty and it obviously shows in the meat.

Everyone should be trying to eat animals treated well. World of difference from your typical Walmart food.

Do you even know what we feed our chickens with?This is what we feed them:
Corn
Soy
Chalk
Salt
Sunflower
thats it,Now i don't know about american farms but this is what i feed my chickens with.

Meat it self isn't healthy to begin with

Elaborate.

Fuck feeding the whole world.
Veganism is nutritional marxism.

I am, I could drive 10 minutes in any direction and see the animals that are gonna end up on my plate.

going vegetarian or vegan is better because meat is the cause of most diseases. I admit that I eat meat because I am a lazy piece of shit who likes the convenience of protein in meat and it's taste. There are many studies showing that meat is shit for u.

>tell people to eat less to stop obesity epidemic
>people doesn't eat less and even those who do don't adhere to it and get back to their old eating habits
>eating less doesn't work to solve obesity epidemic

I already only eat free-range...

all 4 of these photos contain dumb animals I want to eat.

100% organic
Free range
No hormones
No preservatives
No antibiotics

It's true. Foie gras is delectable. And live oysters mmmm. But factory farmed meat is shitty because of the crap the animals consume.

the only reason I buy meat from local farm is so they don't get fucked in the ass by the shitty europe practice that is killing our farmer

save the animals

buy free range

People will always think it's a meme but taking the veggiepill will better your life in every way including your lifts

if you have backyard why not have your own chickens? i own 5 and i have amazing tasting eggs every day. they don't need THAT much space. mine run around the backyard but you can easily keep them outside in a smaller fenced area. they aren't that much work. cleaning and refilling their food/water a few times per week takes 10 min if not less

also they are pretty social if you have them from young age or buy older ones that are used to humans. they are basically like bigger cats. they love to cuddle and have company

price point

its clearly cheaper to bring the latter to market

so why not buy them

>not realizing the multi-billion dollar U.S. food industry controls what legislation gets passed and what studies are published in regards to animals

Nature is shit, all these animals are prey and would die a horrible death to predators. Humans are the most sympathetic predator and they're 100x better of dying to our hands.

You're a cunt if you don't eat free range though.

because it's bad for your health

>>>/whatthehealth/

What if I eat quality meat fuck towelidiot

>why is non-free range meat bad for you
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

reminder you all cant provide actual reasons as to why meat somehow magically becomes "unhealthy" because of the way it was raised