/owg/

this is the body of an elite weightlifter

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

MY

JEFFS

during offseason. whats so funny?

that's right after he comp-eated at junior worlds in tokyo.

meh looks fine
the dude literally gets paid to lift weights, why would he care about how he looks? also having a big overdeveloped chest isn't natural anyway. look at any naturally strong men and they won't have huge chests, they'll just have huge back and arses

he looks like a fucking dyel who masturbates to hentai and never been inside of a gym lmfao

You gotta change your settings after that last MS 10 Windows upgrade. I had the same problem with the clock and big icons.

>фиcвyaп oлш щщд пoпyц

>implying he cares

>"y-yeah i dont care about looking like shit... i-i actually choose to look awful..."

meh my body looks half as good as his and i have a hot gf

>he looks worse than that

don't be so hard on yourself

>that fucking gyno
when will roidcels learn?

How was your lifting today, /owg/?
>PR'd in snatch, but was shaky at the bottom and recovered by walking backwards
>failed C&J PR attempt
>Failed 5RM PR attempt for back squat
>only did 1x2 then 1x1
Going to start lifting early in the morning before I eat anything. During squats my belly was gurgling probably since I ate a lot for lunch. I think I'll also stop trying to hit PRs for different lifts on the same day.

>was getting decent numbers for oly lifts after a few months of training (80 snatch, 100 c&j, 140 squat)
>went overseas for a bit over a month
>lost like 5kg
>came back
>faggot gym owner had put a treadmill in the only space i could oly lift in
>stop going to gym
>anxiety comes back
>lose another 5kg

slowly getting back into it now lads, my lifts are pathetic but god does it help with mental health to have something like this to focus on.

Looking 'cut' is unhealthy, it means you're dehydrated and people only do that for competitions. The man looks normal and healthy, you should perhaps rely less on armchairing, and more on actual experience, brother.

tbqh fammolam he doesn't look like he lifts, no matter how hard you try to rationalize it

what weight class is he? i thougth i would look muscular from weightlifting, but he looks DYEL as fuck

77kg

Neither has gyno, you memeing fuck.

t. benchlet

nigger he can snatch double his bodyweight and earn six figures for it while you vaingloriously post your lanky 10% bf physique in CBT threads for the admiration of other homosexuals on this Tajik yak rustling tips 'n tricks discussion board

he almost undoubtedly doesn't care what he looks like

>earn six figures
seriously? i thought even top athletes in weightlifting earned relatively shit money

He does if you have any idea what lifters look like. The only DYEL here is you.

Man i have trouble lifting on an empty stomach. Maybe try smaller portions first?

I'm trying to start oly can anyone recommend shoes I was looking at power perfect 2s