I'm so sure Mark Rippetoe is gay. Not joking...

I'm so sure Mark Rippetoe is gay. Not joking, I 100% get faggot vibes from this guy and I'm wondering if it's obvious to anyone else. I bet he likes both twink boys and muscular men, and that he really wants to suck dicks and dreams about doing it all the time but he's stuck way down deep in the closet. I bet he also really wants a very intimate and romantic relationship with another very muscular and burly male. Like they'd live on a farm together or some shit Brokeback Mountain style, walk around shirtless over the fields, dick suck while getting water from the well and milking cows, etc.

Just me? Do you seriously not see how gay this guy is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtRHAE7bqR8&t=1m
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/17/study-homophobia-homosexual_n_7816390.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its pretty obvious sense his routine is pretty much completely centered on building a mans juicy glutes.

it gives u a feminine waist and juicy ass, no biceps or v taper in sight

Who cares and why is this a problem?

because faggots suck dicks and are all gay

The less gays around the better.

How does a faggot sucking a dick affect me in any way

well you enjoy doing it don't you?

well ask rippetoe why he doesn't get out of the closet

fags are an embarrassment desu.

I imagine I'd enjoy a faggot sucking me off, but I've unfortunately never experienced it.

I don't know Mark.

no user, you ARE the faggot

Homophobia is so tired. Are there really people on Veeky Forums who give a shit about who likes to fuck who?

There's an entire board filled with people exactly like that. Unfortunately they don't stay on their containment board and they move around to other boards always spouting the same tired rhetoric. It's actually kind of funny how much like certain other groups they are.

It's the influx of /pol/ alt right type Trump shills leaking over.

man

you REALLY think a lot about gay shit don't you

He's definitely a closet

He tries way too hard to be excessively masculine, belligerent and conservative.

I fucking hate the man desu

newfriends. being a faggot isn't an insult on this board lol.

>"I'm 14 and just got here from the 9gags. My parents won't let me join a gym but calisthenics work, right guys?"

except ripetoe is homophobic

>"squid ink"

>projecting this much
Fag

youtube.com/watch?v=gtRHAE7bqR8&t=1m

Does he remind you of your father user
Wanna talk about it brah

Probably why Alan Thrall has started shilling SS. Sucking on rips juicy beanbag while caressing his massive gut.

Literally nothing wrong with being gay. Grow up.

So THAT'S why every culture in existence has insisted upon killing gays.

The barbaric ones yes, go live among Mudslimes if you think like that.

>Are there really people on Veeky Forums who give a shit about who likes to fuck who?
The closeted cucks form /pol/ and the whole /lgbt/. I don't want to party with none of both but when it comes to me having to decide, I'd still prefer the latter. They mentally are less anal.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of barbarism. In fact, it's necessary and inevitable. So watch out.

I go with the Golden One: It is a natural thing, but don't celebrate it as if it was something special. Just do your thing and don't bother others.

>every culture in existence
Learn to use google retard.

>The closeted cucks form /pol/

Ah yes. "If you don't like it, then you are it!". Classic ace in the hole. Works every time. Congratulations.

t. Ahmed

Thanks!!

Oh, did I trigger you? The thing is, why are they bothered by it? They waste time and energy on the topic only because it in some way or the other meets their interest. I always thought, it was a sign of perversion to imagine what someone does in their beds. Mental masturbation of some kind, you know ...

But well, it's not my department.

>all the triggered homos itt
it's funny how times change. not ten years ago would you get a reaction like this. nobody would even care, it would just be accepted that faggots fucking suck dick. now because all the '90s born faggots have been raised in a world where the TV keeps bombarding them with SJW ideals every single faggot has turned into a bleeding heart for faggots. in a few years you dickheads will be championing transgender rights too like it's such a huge deal (hint: it isn't)

seriously you're all fucking gay and you're an embarrassment to your fathers. I don't care what anyone says: a gay son is always a letdown to a heterosexual father, no matter how """liberal""". you represent an anomaly of nature; you're basically broken. you're the end of genetic lineage.

faggots are fucking AIDS, period.

>started

He's finally giving credit where credit is due. His vids were always 90% rehashed SS advice.

Most of living things are genetic dead ends, people like you also are dying out, and ka ser fucking ra, I'll try not to piss on your grave.

>Homosexuals do homosexual acts, and are homosexual

Nice post, brainlet.

that's_the_joke.tiff

lol look at this faggot getting all sassy. you'd rather drink piss before pissing on my grave, don't deny it you fruity teapot fuckstick

>all this repressed projecting

Probably cries after he jerks off to twinks

>everybody who hates faggots is repressed and projecting
cute I saw american beauty too kid

>and ka ser fucking ra
What the fuck man.

Why else would you harbor hate towards people who want nothing to do with misreable ignorant fucks like you?

>omg that thoooo ignorant
*waves around flailing wrists*
shut the fuck up you lispy fucking fruit

I'm not gay, but people like you are cancer. Pathetic, depressing, ugly cancer.

go cry about it on your tumblr blog faggot

Go back to your containment board where you can bitch and moan with other lonely, pathetic, angry, depressing losers

I'm not from /pol/ you gigantic cocksucker. the implication that you have to be an alt-right retard to hate faggots really show how faggoty shit has gotten in 2017

seriously go vent on your tumblr blog u fucking fruit, you really sound like u need to

You belong on that shit hole, loser.

>loser
stop being such a faggot user. like I can hear you slapping your monitor with your flailing wrists from here

*repressed homosexuality intensifies*

I'm actually phone posting outside while your angry lonely ass sits alone in the dark yelling about dem gad damn faggots and queers giving me sexy looks all the time.

lol i literally just texted my m8 and we're making plans for the night so there's that insinuation straight up your ass like everything else ya fucking fruitcake

>implying faggots don't hit on me every chance they get
one of their most irritating qualities tbqh

Lol, faggots in this thread are delusional. Fags will always be seen as degenerates. No matter how nice or liberal someone is, they'll never want to be you or have a family member who is gay.

>>implying faggots don't hit on me every chance they get

Holy shit, you are repressed.

>holy thit u are thoooo repreth'd omgg
>*slaps monitor screen and wails for the billionth time*

>*glares menacingly at a perceived homosexual in the gym lockerroom*
>goes home and beats off to lady boys because they aren't men and worshipping muscular men on Veeky Forums

lol no u don't. you go over there and start sucking his fag dick immediately dont lie u dumb fruit

You like to imagine that don't you?

Holy fuck, Veeky Forums REALLY is a gay board. I thought it was mostly a meme besides the vocal minority.

lol I'm honestly getting bored now. go suck a dick or something, you'll feel better ya dumb fruit

[spoiler]and dont forget that your dad hates u :^)[/spoiler]

>mfw some queer ago went to my HS killed himself recently

Have fun with your m8's tonight, try not get too drunk or get too close to them or your gay side might leak out.

literally the only hope of consolation u have is that I'm really gay like u lol. you're so fucking pathetic. piece of shit cocksucking faggot

i guess it's possible. he is very homophobic, which suggests that he's a self-hating gay man.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/17/study-homophobia-homosexual_n_7816390.html

You are gay, you just need someone to teach you to let it out and stop hating yourself because you want to kiss your m8 on the mouth and swish your tongue around his.

you're an actual cock smoke and a genetic dead end

ITT:
Semi-gay people who project their insecurities to make themselves feel better.

This whole thread is gay as fuck.

This is why society is the way it is. Because of people like you. Pic related New York will never look like this again.

Wow like who cares if you fuck kids. Like how does that effect me? Like who cares guys

>Homophobia is so tired.
Shut up faggot.

Oh how we've fallen.

m8, if you really want to put your money where your mouth is, get off the fucking internet.
wrong generashun posters i swear baka

I can tell you think youll convert me with the whole LE HOMOPHOBES ARE SECRETLY HOMOSEXUALS trick

Protip: Gays naturally happen in an all-white society, but niggers don't. Don't ignore the real problem!

>I can tell you think youll convert me with the whole LE HOMOPHOBES ARE SECRETLY HOMOSEXUALS trick
it's not a trick. it's science :)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

This was what men who had sex with boys built

and their society crumbled and fell apart so I guess we gotta go with the lessons of history huh FAGGOT

m8 you have zero argument. I want this society to improve, not live in the past. We are traveling down a destructive path.

I don't mind gays at all. Less competition for females. Girls love guys that aren't crazy homophobic. It's gay to care too much about who other men have sex with.

Yea, and look what happen to them you stupid fuck.

>I want this society to improve
you're on Veeky Forums, the home of absolute degenerates and bottom feeders of society. stop pretending you're on a quest for altruism you neckbeard piece of shit.

Nothing lasts for ever, but what the Greeks did will echo for all eternity.

Underrated

Look what happened to us you greasy fuck. Bunch of ignorant Jesus

>echo for all eternity.
I really wanna smack your bitchface for that cheese af gladiator quote you fucking cock smoke.

>real big boy arguments on the internet

..freaks shitting their pants in Walmart aisles.

>Wanting society to improve is something only people who don't browse Veeky Forums can want.

It was a phrase before gladiator you nitwit.

You just caught on to this?

Yea our society is fucking disgusting. Bunch of degenerates and fat fucks everywhere. What's your point?

you're like a fucking retard who chooses to hang out in a gutter smack hole then chooses to complain about degeneracy. you are literally a total fucking idiot.

and even if society was what you apparently want it to be, you'd still be an utter asshole and posting in this fuckhole because you are literally a total piece of shit by nature. you're just a cunt and I bet my dick you're utterly unemployed too like most /pol/ retards are.

How new r u?

>actual people
>arguing with each other like 12 year olds on xbox, trading insults with each other
>mfw

Um sorry sweetie, but by your argument that makes you and I the same. Check mate. Projection much?

this whole thread is the definition of summer

lol I'm not pretending that I'm on some quest for altruism you dickhead. we are not the same at all. and no, I have a job and actually have a life, something that is clearly well beyond your means you scumbag