How do turn my gf into Angie Varona mode?

How do turn my gf into Angie Varona mode?

Find any slightly above average American college chick and pay for her to get shit facial plastic surgery. Done.

Show her pictures of Angie Varona repeatedly and with admiration.

This will trigger her innate female defensiveness mode (IFDM). This response evolved so that when a female believed her mate and provider was at risk of being taken or seduced by another female, she could compensate to fight off the attacker. Females in this state become extremely energized and agitated, displaying significant anxiety. This state will allow her to focus on getting more fit.

The more often she's reminded of your attraction to Varona, the stronger the response will be. Try putting a poster over your bed and look at Varona when you fuck your gf.

post pics of gf so we can determine our strategy

I think you're confusing women with men

this

what's the purpose of angie varona when miss alice exists?

Lol I'd break up if a guy pulled that shit. That's some passive aggressive b.s. game. Grow up and use your words ffs

I'm not sure how you could want anything more user, she looks nice

Break up with Ainsley Harriott and start dating a girl who looks like Angie Varona

Your gf is very attractive user. Maybe you're just gay?

Is that the Miss Alice that did a ton of anal camwhire stuff?

This. Your girl is really cute already

no you wouldn't. if you liked him enough you'd bend over backwards to mold yourself to his desires. don't lie on the internet.

You can't just turn phrases you made up into acronyms and think everyone is fumb enough to believe it's a real thing.

>Doesn't know how women work
>Doesn't have a life partner

Pick two

That's not your gf, asshole.

>social/virgin shaming
>not a buttblasted roastie

pick 1, idiot

You guys, what the fuck
I did this, showed her pics of Angie Varona and hinted that I wanted to date a girl like her
She answered "Fine, go do that" and walked out on me, has since blocked me on phone and FB
Her brother has just posted on my FB wall that tomorrow he'll be at my house to pick up her things and kick my ass, and I'd better be there because if he has to go looking for me he'll do triple. I'm not really afraid because he's just another douchebro who thinks he's hot shit because he does upper body 4x a week and has nice arms, I know I cna take him, it's just embarassing.
Anyway now I'm neither fucking Angie Verona nor my gf. Why the fuck would you give shit advice? If you don't know shit about this stuff don't talk.
Thanks a lot Veeky Forums.

fucking Angie

10/10

blue board you mong

Better question is why the fuck were you dumb enough to even try that?

Also, the idea is to be subtle, not to shove a picture of the other girl in your gf's face and say "Man, I would love to date a girl who looks like that."

Anyway, since your qt 3.14 gf is now single, can we have her number?

I love Miss Alice. An actual good looking person with a banging body and lots of kinks.

I wonder what she looks like with make up on? I've found really good looking people end up looking worse when they put that shit on.

You really think she doesn't wear makeup already? Topkek

>if you liked him enough you'd bend over backwards to mold yourself to his desires.
Pathetic

Perfection