Wtf I wanna do drugs now

That was a fascinating podcast. Any anons here have experience with not only weed but LSD, DMT, and some other psychedelic stuff talked about in this? Never done any of it before.
youtube.com/watch?v=cu-7WSjaVyU

One of his best podcasts I feel, who knew Dorian Yates was such a WOKE fucker

I'll reply because I don't think Veeky Forums really cares for drug threads, but the general response you'll get from asking about this is that LSD is worth trying at least once.

this.

i've done mushrooms and lsd. it's pretty much impossible to explain with words, just try it with good people and in a place you feel most comfortable.

What did you think about Yates comment on how bodybuilders today are using at least 30% more drugs than he did? Made me think that even though steroids help so much you still can't replace the type of drive Yates had because modern day guys don't look as good as him despite taking more apparently.

He actually said that he used maybe 30% of what guys use today.

It's probably true in the sense that yeah, with the internet out there people are more likelynto Google broscience shit and try all sorts of drugs because (Photoshop guy) looks swole as fuck vs Yates studying and looking through fitness mags and being at the gym and seeing guys who use that thing in real life and how they turn out.

>This easily led into temptation

I've done LSD 10 times and know a good amount about it

AMA

i've done it once and fucked a lady friend of mine
have you ever had sex while on it? for me it felt like the sweetest torture and made me think about a looot of stuff, but then i came and my mind went blank. it was fucking amazing till i realised i had came inside her and i start to really freak out inside of my mind, but tried to pass off as calm and composed, as we went to buy the pill

>do kettlebell wrist stability training yesterday
>just holding the damn thing in the air so it's upside down
>hands hurt like fuck today

thanks rogan

if you watch dorians training videos you'll understand that the drugs were always secondary to the intensity of his training. most people who call themselves bodybuilders these days wont even come close to the places he would go in some ratty basement birmingham gym with wood panelling on the walls.

even if you look at the most "fit" and jacked looking folks at your local gym, people with great physiques who probably win local shows, their gym routine is just a routine of comfort. very few people push the limits like you'll see in dorians example

Never had sex on it but I did fap while tripping once. It was pretty weird. It was crazy when I came tho. My mind went blank too and my whole body vibrated and i felt like I transcended to some different dimension. The mind state compares to deep meditation but x100 the euphoria

I think acid and mushroom use are fairly common since they've been prevalent a lot longer, but I've gone through a fair bit of DMT freebase and changa (MAOI plant with freebase melted onto it) and had some wonderful and crazy experiences, never a bad trip.
Took a couple Valium to settle the nerves once and had the best trip ever, was able to smoke a hell of a lot and saw men made of stardust in my backyard. What do you want to know?

Dorian is a very down-to-earth, badass motherfucker

Doesn't look bad for his age and test deficiency either

I've eaten mushrooms and acid a dozen or so times and have done way too much mdma
I didn't meet a guy that had some STP from the deep web and looked like he was having a great time and said he had some DMT too
I feel like I've gotten older and am already kind of struggling to keep it together so I'm nervous to get back into those things and get more fucked up but couldn't they also give me positive life changing experiences?

>COME ON NOW DORIAN
>SQUUUUEEEZZZEEE IT
>SQUUUEEEEEZZZEEE IT
>ONE MORE

Based training partner in Blood & Guts.

Seen his wife?

have done mushrooms, and acid. Mushrooms were fun and harmless and I've done them a few times now, but I had way too much acid, never again. It was amazing for about 5 hours of dancing, and then it just kept going long after I was tired of it. After about 8 hours I was paranoid and delusional, I thought some cosmic entity was trying to literally posses me because my body wasn't doing what my brain told it to. I could still feel the effects 2 days later.

Weed is eh, I smoke once every week or two, and I feel good on it but no matter how much I've had in the past it's never given me psychedelic experiences.

LSD ruined weed for me ... anyone else?

I can't just smoke and chilll out anymore, now everytime I smoke I trip out and can only think about human consciousness and how bizzare it is

ughh

>mfw the type of drugs you want to do aren't test and dbol

DMT is pretty great and it's easy to make yourself too

Genetics > roids > training.

Yates won't admit it, but he's got the top 0.00001% of genetics, which is why he didn't need to roid so much and could get away with doing 45 minute workouts.

what a cutie

He literally does admit that without perfect genetics you'll never reach top levels. Watch the podcast...

He says that in the top all of them are genetically gifted but its the one with the mindset that goes beyond the others.

as in, be gifted and have the mindset

he even comments on gifted people not using their gifts well

just robotrip op
dissasociatives > psychedelics
and of course
opiates > everything that has ever or will ever exist

Dorian "Y'Know" Yates

Just another narcissistic juicehead in denial

1 gram of gear + 4 days of training + 45 minute sessions = god mode apparently

He did say this, said before he started he already had the great frame and muscle foundation needed to become a bodybuilder. Said only guys with top genetics can win my Olympia.

Do NOT do opiates, OP.

That will be the worst decision youll ever make