HELP PLEASE [WORKOUT PLAN]

PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME !

I AM LOOKING FOR A BEGINNER WORKOUT PLAN !

Every time i get some advice someone tells me its a meme.

PLEASE GIVE ME A DECENT WORKOUT PLAN, that i can do at home in my gym.

i have been doing a zyzz workout and wasting my time PLEASE SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME

[I can workout 7 days a week but please help me find a workout plan.]

sorry for click bait pic but no one else will look if i put anything normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-5-day-workout-split.html
stronglifts.com/5x5/
archive.org/details/fit-information-repository
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SS

/thread

Read the sticky, avoid facebook tier shit like your pic

1st Week:
Benchpress: 4x8-12
Squats: 4x8-12
Deadlifts: 4x8-12
Shoulder Press: 4x8-12

After doing that and working out when you're not sore, just do a bro split. Google with be your friend

Phrak's GSLP if you want simple or GZCL if you want something more complicated.

some user told me this was shit since my lower half would grow and my top would plateau to quickly ...

i have read it a million times and its fucking outdated and shit.

is this any good ?:
bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-5-day-workout-split.html

Bro-splits in general are sub-optimal to PPL or an Upper/Lower Split, and this is even more true for beginners. Beginners benefit the most from 3 full body work-outs, not 5 body-part specific workouts. So no, it's not a good routine.

>bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-5-day-workout-split.html
Yeah that works. If you're new just do Upper Body 1 day, Lower Body another day. Also Youtube. It's oversaturated with routines you can be doing.

Once you get used to the gym, like after a week, just do a bro split. Legs->Push->Pull. Rinse and repeat.

>Bro-splits
isnt it the same link i posted ... basically doing a section of yur muscles per day but working all your muscles by a week.

>Legs->Push->Pull. Rinse and repeat.

please can you lonk me to something im confused or elaborate .

I do coolcicada's PPL routine and it's pretty cool. Google it if you want, it's on bodybuilding forum. I started with stronglifts and switched to PPL when I had a good base in compound lifts and their form.

I follow it on a two week cycle
P/P/x/L/x/P/P
x/L/x/P/P/x/L
You get a rest day before and after each leg day (except after the last one every two weeks)

i think i have reached a bro split of 3 days per week for the first two months then 4day per week for another 3 months 5 day per week till i plateau.

what do you think

FOR A BEGINNER SS is great.
Maybe not 100% optimal, but good enough.
Focus on finding a great INTERMEDIATE program, you'll be on the beginner plan for what, 6 months tops?

link i would really appreciate it since i cant find shit

If you wanna do SS, READ THE BOOK.
Seriously, it won't take long, just read it.
Or are you asking info about the intermediate routines?

>resting two days in a row

I like to rest for at least 5 days after I do my own routine like OP's pic

>25 squats
>15 girly pushups
>30 second wall sits
>29 criss cross applesauce
>20x5 pretzels
>10 $7 smoothies with %90 ice in them
>3 photoshopped pics posted on instagrams

it's tiring but if you just do it at least once you can brag to your friends all about how you're fit now

SL is pretty decent and the wiki for it is really comprehensive and well-done, perfect for clueless newbs. The program itself might not be optimal but it's good enough for a beginner program, plus you don't have to make shitty threads like this cause it's all there.
stronglifts.com/5x5/

no im a beginner

Hey OP, since you're a beginner try the fierce five program. It is a full body 3 day per week routine. If you want to go into details just look for fierce five on bodybuilding forum. I'm a beginner too and I'm doing this program for 4 months. My stats are
Bench 65 -> 155 lbs
Squat 90 -> 225 lbs
Deadlift 115 -> 245 lbs
OHP 45 -> 95 lbs

Pic related

thx user ill look into it

There you go, here's the repository.
Inside you'll find Starting Strength, and also a fuckload other info.

archive.org/details/fit-information-repository

>no pulls
fuck off backlet

Acquire Eric Helms muscle and strength pyramid books. Spend a few hours reading so you know your arse from your elbow. Then run the beginner/intermediate bodybuilding or powerlifting templates depending on your goals.

SL with accessories for the first few months, then Texas method with accessories, then onto a PPL or split.

Literally can not go wrong.

Otherwise reg parks beginner 5x5 is great too if you want less emphasis on legs.