Can we please ban women from entering the gym?

Can we please ban women from entering the gym?

Women have absolutely no purpose inside the gym. They're just a distraction for men trying to get a decent workout done.

Fuck you, I like looking at tits and ass in between sets.

>Women have absolutely no purpose inside the gym.

Not true user. The female trainers at my gym all have fantastic asses because of how much glute work they do.

the gym I go to has a women's only section.

You're a lonely virgin ok

i have such little social interaction, stolen longing glances exchanged with lonely but antisocial late night gym cuties is all i have

Can we please ban men from entering the gym who blame others for not being able to do their shit or who get distracted that easy? Thank you.

>lonely but antisocial late night gym cuties is all i have
You really think they're lonely and antisocial? Do you really?

You'd be right if men weren't the only reason that the gym exists as a concept

not antisocial in terms of being a bitch, but always solo, hat pulled down and headphones always about business, avoiding the late night nonwhites in the gym

As bad as it sounds, women actually motivate me at the gym to finish sets etc.. There's studies done which back this up scientifically.

Nigga you've got to let go of this hatred for yourself and others which you're carrying around with you. Seeing something as common place as another person in the gym should not be a reason to get angry. There is no need to be upset, we're all gonna make it.

Actually yeah, they're usually socially retarded former fatties who still have body issues.

>woman starts doing hip thrusts in the smith machine next to you

EVERY FUCKING TIME

WHY IS THE SMITH MACHINE NEXT TO THE POEWR RACK

Ok, new proposal. Let's not ban anyone but from now on everyone deals with their pussy issues on their own. Thank you.

That's ALMOST as bad a idea as letting indians in the gym.

There's just certain people who don't belong in the gym. Among those are women, Indians, and children. Denying this is pointless

>WHY IS THE SMITH MACHINE NEXT TO THE POEWR RACK
because its similar size to the rack

>doing hip thrust on smith machine
when do they learn

ok

so why do they start moaning after the 4-5th rep too? and why do they put their hands behind the head like they're being eaten out?

Based normie fitness idols spreading broscience like this

Then again we can ban (You) and everyone else can come.

>why do they put their hands behind the head like they're being eaten out
how thirsty are you nigga?

I live in Hollywood so there are lots of aspiring models that haven't made it yet that go to my gym (the ones who make it go to Equinox). This girl came in today and she was fucking amazing. 10/10 body and face wearing the tightest tights I've ever seen, I swear they spread her ass cheeks apart, and she was wearing a thin beater with no bra. You could clearly see her nipples and nipple rings, it was hot as fuck. I crushed like 3 PRs today. She triggered my animal instinct, pretty sure if a saber tooth tiger would have jumped out from behind the squat rack I could have killed it with my bare hands.
Not my fault you hate women but please don't hang out in the locker room too long you are freaking everyone out.

Absolutely halal.

Fuck off roastie

>mfw working out and a female starts squatting right in front of me

You'd be in the right if like women I didn't even lift

Cardio bunnies are a free testosterone boost

They're called treadmills user, you don't need to be so cryptic.

Fucking keked

Women's are fags.

if you're both so lonely then fucking talk to them, jesus
there are a lot of married couples who started off as each other's gym crushes, this is srs bsns, talk to them

they probably feel more awkward about it than you

>antisocial late night gym cuties

Are you sure that they're antisocial, and not merely asocial? Because being antisocial is more about fucking everything in society up.

>hat
>in the gym

this

How about you train in a real fucking gym and not some pussy ass commercial joint? You won't see any lycra wearing glute obsessed whores in a dungeon

no i'm not sure on the correct word. they have the usual do not disturb signals and focused on workout. until you catch them miring unexpectedly
>fucking talk to them
how do girls want to be approached in gym, assuming they are at the very least curious, and they also don't half ass their own workout?

Canada, it is not so rare.
where do you live?
i assume they are either someone who wears a hat everywhere, or more likely they want to reduce their peripheral vision to focus/hide face

>You won't see any lycra wearing glute obsessed whores in a dungeon
sounds like you're not going to the correct dungeons user
have you taken the BDSM pill yet?

Damn, 10/10